• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
Snuc, I'll give you another chance. You can come play with me at my house. I happen to be both a pedo and serial killer, and you sound just like my type. Pm me your info.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Snuc, I'll give you another chance. You can come play with me at my house. I happen to be both a pedo and serial killer, and you sound just like my type. Pm me your info.
This is one of the greatest posts I've ever seen.

resTy

Smash Champion
On a more serious note, you should attend games. Nobody knows you so it's gonna be hard to forgive. We aren't a rowdy bunch or nothing like we appear on the forum so it's prob cool if you show up and get some games in.

We never post on the boards when we have games though so you'd have to post your digits or contact somebody on Facebook to figure out when games happen. Being sixteen you might feel kind of awkward though considering all of us are 21-25 except GameGenie.

P.S. Games are usually on Tuesday-Thursday and start between 11PM-2AM. End at 8AM.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
He's not me son and yeah I remembered that Tyser then people start calling me Quen along with that.
QuenGenie.

Basically what Bolt and Tyser said, GG's, I'll try again tomorrow.

I got no digits to dial and no address to arrive, help me out >.<
Until you show up you are Tyser to me.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Snuc has to come play games otherwise he's Tyser or GameGenie.
On a more serious note, you should attend games. Nobody knows you so it's gonna be hard to forgive. We aren't a rowdy bunch or nothing like we appear on the forum so it's prob cool if you show up and get some games in.

We never post on the boards when we have games though so you'd have to post your digits or contact somebody on Facebook to figure out when games happen. Being sixteen you might feel kind of awkward though considering all of us are 21-25 except GameGenie.

P.S. Games are usually on Tuesday-Thursday and start between 11PM-2AM. End at 8AM.

I'm cool being around older people its just that being in highschool idt I can make 11PM games on only weekdays <.<;

I wanna go it just has to be on a night where I dont have school, maybe during summer but I have to get surgery on my knee so I'll be out for a month recovering. I didn't know it was all on weekdays T^T

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
lol knee surgery johns.
Ugh yikes this is the boy who cried wolf.

Eh, its the truth. Dislocated my knee cap 3 times now and now they are tying it up with a tendon or something stupid, all I know is its gonna hurt and I am not looking forward to it >.>

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
good 1

Snuc is just the dormant troll, only now awakened as the time is ripe!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
That's an excellent Plug, Man.

All of you should go to Auras, brawl is the new cocain. However, I think instead of brawl doubles we should do Melee doubles.

MaJiK

Smash Ace

ummmm from my experience we can post games on the board for like the first couple times he can make it like on fridays and saturdays but contacting someone on facebook or post digits will be ideal

and games are ****ing random as hell imo we seem to have them on any possible night but thursday or maybe friday. sats are kinda common

Echo

Smash Champion
I've considered hosting weeklies that would run at an earlier time, but idk. Probably won't, be it'd be nice to have opportunities to play for people that work on a traditional american schedule.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm still pretty mad I didn't just skip work to make ~100 dollars. I know tyser and trent split, so that's 150, minus gas and 44 dollars for work.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
wolf's F-smash is notorious for it's amazing use on wifi due to lag, you were playing on wifi, right? Laggy TV? This isn't mega man, I don't need precision to win with items. Plus I have a reflector and can stage spike EVERYONE if they plank on battlefield. FD is tough to do without killing yourself, though, especially with the lag.

resTy

Smash Champion
^ tl;dr of my original response: WRONG!

Kids need to start beating me in Brawl. You guys are starting to make me think I'm really really amazing at the game. Good thing Joker's is this weekend. I'm gonna win that and establish myself as the best there ever was. I predict that if I lose, it's going to be vs. ICs and MK.

Top Bottom