• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
yuu-lee is my psn if people wanna play mahvel! ive been playing a good amount but i need more exp!!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Pray game at Mexis. Might be Mario Party fest idk yet.

Yeah Mo im cool with going, we should discuss when we leave though. I could perhaps switch off days with Jake if we wanted to go earlier in the day and make it back by night.

cue

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to come but its very unlikely seeing as i have to work everyday this week due to spring break. I will try to get it of but like i said its prob not gonna be able to happen =/

resTy

Smash Champion
Thanks bro. You just gave me something to do for the week. I'm about to know everything about this shmuck and tell everyone I know about the real him. Yup. The truth will be revealed.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Who is this guy was he part of the Nebraska scene or what?

Edit: Nevermind I know who the kid is.

Mike Mk the king

Smash Rookie
yo peeps its me mexi mike i got a message for devon jerry nerd rob and shawn my phone broke guys and im broke til who knos when so this is the way to get ahold of me u guys kant text cuz its my house phone and u guys kno im home all day lol but give me a call bros at 551-0275 and make it soon cuz im really doin bad and wuld like 4 u guys to come cheer me up with sum games just holler me ASAP bros 551-0275 give me a call bros

Mike Mk the king

Smash Rookie
yo games 2nite at my place smash party brawl hell the works just PRAY GAME..... give me a call at 551-0275 holler ASAP cuz i have no ones number my phones power surge broke so it wont even turn on so i culd get numbers lol just my luck huh guys.... well give me a holler misss u guys .. number again iz 551-0275

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
This ****ing sucks I haven't been online in 2 days cause no one paid the electric bill and we been hunting money down for the past 2 days and it just came on 20 minutes ago I'm salty right now.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
My computer is pretty broken so I was just able to check this stuff, I'm gonna be in Lincoln and then probably the brawl tourney in Cedar Rapids tonight-tomorrow but I'd be down for games Monday-whenevver.

Top Bottom