• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

dmac

Smash Champion
spammin up your thread with my ******ry, but its actually really good, i promise

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NT...OQ?src=global0

check out dropbox, it kinda owns

Dropbox replaces:

Emailing file attachments to yourself and other people
Using USB drives to move files between computers
Renaming files to keep a history of previous versions
Complicated backup software and hardware

(thats just the major stuff it can do)

but at least check out the link and do the tour thing, anytime i get people to sign up it bumps up my storage space(and when you refer people, it will bump yours up too), so use mah link

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
When i play brawl, i think melee is a bad game.

when i play melee, i think brawl is bad.

Why did sakurai have to make the games so different?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Bleach is good.

Dont forget tourney on January 8-9th at my place dudes.

Honda i'd plan on that if i were you.

Dmac do you still want me to do that one thing.

dmac

Smash Champion
do that thing jbm, hopefully you find it useful

yulai which email is yours?

also, tourney that weekend sounds pretty beast

resTy

Smash Champion
Funniest thing about Isai is his YouTube form. He has rules on there that are preposterous lol. I can understand being amazing and all that, but he's a straight up ass clown most of the time. Real talk.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yeah it was good to see you Mo.

Also I don't think im gonna do teams anymore unless i have a dedicated teams partner, and team with him exclusively.

I feel as though teams can't just be learned through teaming with several people, and i also don't believe the best players in singles outweigh teams *cough rob*.

So what im saying is i'll team with devon tyser david or anyone else who travels and wants to become a GOOD team.

If people want to take teams seriously i think this is the first step.

My vote

Devon tyser- Could be a good team if tyser practiced teams and actually wanted to participate.
David JBM - more practice
Echo Mo- Great team when mo doesn't hurt echo's feelings (LOL)

There are other good teams players. The ones that stand out for me are rob and majik. Shawn is actually a pretty good teams player too sometimes.

I don't even care if i lose, i just want a teammate who will team with ME everytime.

Uli

Smash Champion
Yeah it was good to see you Mo.

Also I don't think im gonna do teams anymore unless i have a dedicated teams partner, and team with him exclusively.

I feel as though teams can't just be learned through teaming with several people, and i also don't believe the best players in singles outweigh teams *cough rob*.

So what im saying is i'll team with devon tyser david or anyone else who avidly travels, who wants to work on being a succesful team.

If people want to take teams seriously i think this is the first step.
this is why i dont do teams!

Echo

Smash Champion
Doubles is sick, so I think it'd be tight if people put more effort into it. For you, JBM, I think you're best bet is probably Devon, since he seems to be the most consistent tourney goer along with yourself. Then again I wouldn't really have the best idea since I don't go out of state anymore. You guys seem to be a good team though, same with you and David.

I think Mo and I make a great team, and theres not really any hard feelings when we play, we both like to win so the frustration just comes with that. I think we've always been good together, though. Plus we're both kinda in the "we still play but don't really play all the time" stage right now, so it seems fitting. Locally we've always went hard... so that's where I'd like to stay as long as Mo's down.

Tyser is good at teams, and I always found Samus to be viable in teams when I played her, so I think he should get into it more. Rob's good, too... and they both go to tournies alot so you can all mix and match. I think Tony pairs well with Devon, and Ian seems to hit every Fsmash he throws no matter who he's with. Uli and Slik have a pretty ill double Link team.

Oh and sorry I couldn't game tonight but I'm moving to Omaha on Saturday so I've been busy with alot of moving stuff. After that I should be good.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I always did well with Tyser in teams. me and jbm were the TRUTH back in the day though.

Done with finals tomorrow, then I can finally breathe again. Hoping to get back into smash. if only there were some good melee players up here.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
SMYM12 is approaching, guys.

March 5th, mark your calendars and take your days off. (david, echo, tony, devon, tyser, uli)

We might need two cars for this. candidates?

It would probably be a good idea to take saturday and sunday off as well, cuz its a 8 hr drive.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
SMYM12 is approaching, guys.

March 5th, mark your calendars and take your days off. (david, echo, tony, devon, tyser, uli)

We might need two cars for this. candidates?

It would probably be a good idea to take saturday and sunday off as well, cuz its a 8 hr drive.
Any room for me to tag along?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I've figured it out. You can play Melee like it is brawl, but you can NOT play brawl like it is melee. 1 of the 2 matches I won was 6 minutes and 42 seconds.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm hosting games tomorrow whenever I wake up to whenever I stop hosting games. 402-305-5522

I quit voting after mega man 9 was eliminated. people are stupid.

Top Bottom