• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
52694 230th st. glenwood ia.

It sounds as though kc would rather wait a different weekend, but that doesn't mean we cant still host one.

If anyone is interested we could do 5 dollar and do round robin seeding unless we got more than 15.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Level 7 Ganondorf is the new king of Nebraska Melee. He beat JBM, David and then Dan in the finals with a sick up-air a split frame before dans upsmash would have hit.

Edit: That was pretty sweet gif

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
So the tourney is off at my place.

folks will probably having games later at daves tonight, so that is when we expect to hold the tourney/round robin.

I have to talk to dave first.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Lol at my previous post.

results
1.JBM (lost two matches total[1 devon 1 tyser])
2.Smeesh(lost to JBM 3-1, lost to tyser 1 match)
3.Majik(Lost to the above)
4.Tyser(played doc, did decent. Lost to the top 3)
5. Uli
6.MegaRobMan.

Thanks for making it out guys and contributing to my gas money fund i really appreciate it.

For the record David and i did a set at his house. I won first set he did double/nothing and won 2nd set.

I think we are going to plan on doing these every other month, or we might start doing it every month to build up an OOS tourney fund in NE. Thoughts?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Talk to Aura.

I was planning on making my monthlies prize money for the OOS tourney i plan on holding next year.

Its a good idea and im sure most brawlers wouldn't mind playing to build an OOS fund to bring some great players to omaha.

resTy

Smash Champion
Doing round robin once every two months sounds legit. I'd be down as long as it remains $5.
I could probably hold onto the results and make my own personal rankings like in 08-09 too :'P

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
5. Uli
6.MegaRobMan.
Thoughts?
Uli I'm coming for that big azz. <3

Its a good idea and im sure most brawlers wouldn't mind playing to build an OOS fund to bring some great players to omaha.
I'm training JBM in brawl so he wants to repay me by taking all of my money in melee, using it for gas and repeating this until we get enough money to get Atomsk to take all of the midwests money as per usual.

Doing round robin once every two months sounds legit. I'd be down as long as it remains $5.
Very this, I'd be down with once a month.

*****es best watch themselves
Ganon is scary.

Top Bottom