• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
take your balls out, put them in your left hand and throw them on your nearest wall cause that's where they need to be
Pain Olympics fan, aye? You guys need to understand that I don't want to win I'd just be going to watch people play Melee. I'm a visual learner.

i lol when brawlers talk about glitches in melee
It's a nintendo game, the entire thing has glitches and can be glitched with minor effort. Wolf has fun glitches like being able to literally fly through the stage one time and then fall to his death the next one!

I lol when people suck at Brawl.
Tyser you don't laugh, smile or blink during game play.

resTy

Smash Champion
L-canceling is a built-in mechanic that carried over from Smash 64.
Wavedashing is an exploit. Airdodging into the ground is def not a glitch.
It's common for non-competitive gamers to get it twisted though.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
L-canceling is a built-in mechanic that carried over from Smash 64.
Wavedashing is an exploit. Airdodging into the ground is def not a glitch.
It's common for non-competitive gamers to get it twisted though.
THANK U, I of my friends is a idoit about this and he sucks.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Just so people know im hosting a tournament either oct 2 or 3rd at my place more than likely, unless david would rather host.

KC is probably planning on making it up, and this would be the time to crew battle B)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Jiggs is very deserving of her spot.

Hbox and mango have shown that an aggressive and safe jiggs is capable of winning tourneys.

Its true though that players often choke against jiggs, but thats the metagame.

You want jiggs to move down, dont mess up and don't get grabbed/tech read rested.

Tiers are so stupid though. in melee it obviously comes down to the players intelligence, reading ability, and experience in the matchup that makes up their skill.

Tier lists shouldn't be changed so much. In the metagame now i think that falco fox and puff have proved themeselves better than marth sheik, but spacies are difficult to play consistent along with mixing it up.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
^agreed

We have decent starters except for the fire guy (Fire/Fighting AGAIN), More dragon legendaries, legendary reindeer + one mutant donphan, the legendary genies on clouds, even more dragon legendaries, a legendary doll that looks like a Kirlia/Cynthia hybrid, and the new "last" pokemon's an alien with frickin laser beams attached to its frickin head.

We also get robots, more non-legendary uber dragons, a guy that reminds me of Quickman, and another non-legendary that got his own movie, how predictable.

Its gonna be a fun game xD

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
legendary reindeer, the legendary genies on clouds, the new "last" pokemon's an alien with frickin laser beams attached to its frickin head. We also get robots, a guy that reminds me of Quickman
Those 4 pokeman are all I would use. Rudydolf, Purple Cloud of Doom (FF3's final boss), Dr. Evil and Quint (Mega Man 2's boss from the GB version who is Mega Man from the future sent to the past to kill Mega Man, who looks like Quickman) would be their names.

resTy

Smash Champion
Tonight was legit. We gotta have hang outs like this more often or you guys should call me more :')
Brawl/Melee on one TV, Minus on another TV and then nerds talkin about anime in the background.
Also, I might wanna go to Hot Dick so I'll have to fire up some Melee nerd again.
My Samus was lookin ******** sloppy tonight -_- Spacing went down the drain soooo badddd.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
well i had fun on friday playing reach and reading 41chapters of beezlebub
couldn't have had more fun on my own i mean it's not like I was gone from 7am to sun at a brawl tourney......

ha a brawl tourney like real people go to such a thing

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i also noticed the pic that WAS up on the chapter no longer is on the boards..... don't know how that happened

dude i'm reading too many mangas right now

BeezleBub
Soul Eater
Kekkaishi
Psyren
One Piece

and some trash
Naruto
Bleach

Like I said before if there is still a 2% chance those series will end well I will read them to the end.

I have finished
Full Metal Alchemist
Death Note
Code Geass

and I have watched all of
Trigun
DB and DBZ...and gt

I might have to cut myself off before I turn asian and die in a car accident. . . . .that i cause

Top Bottom