• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Honestly, the list is HQRZ ahead of david/Rob's Cat, then whoever else

Tonight was my first time playing it and I won 1/3rd of my matches against Echo/Nims, and the first of the "last" matches against them. David plays Chip Damage McGee, but he's also a quality player, though we didn't play a set outside of teams iirc.

If Echo can get into MKMikes head, Echo is #1, if MK gets into Echo's head, then MKMike is #1. It's really close.

You do realize that by "Rob's Cat" he means me, right?

Echo

Smash Champion
There is only way to decide this... a tournament of MORTAL KOMBAT... at auras.

I've still got a trick up my sleeve with Jade, and I don't think Mexi's gonna like it.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
First off, SHE...2nd off, has been to plenty of Gamefests. Just because she doesn't come when you are there, doesn't mean she doesn't come. She's been going to gamefests since 2001. Echo player her in UMK3 and lost more than he won. The only reason she isn't #1 is because we don't have an Xbox/Ps3 so she has to sneak out at night and play the neighbors cats, who are terrible practice, but they own the systems.

Lily for #1 Girl gamer in the state, too.

Echo

Smash Champion
Look at that face... that's the face she gave me when I challenged her to a money match in umk3...

... i'll know better next time :(

Cook

Smash Master
You guys seem like you like MK9, lol. Is Cyrax any good, in your opinions? I don't wanna waste time on a character that's gonna end up being a fat turd. :psycho:

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah, it makes me sad because I like the human one, but I kind of need good bombs/net. I wish the robot had the human's teleport, though...

Echo

Smash Champion
GG you just like the human form cuz he's black... haven't we discussed this already?

Mileena... imo she seems decent but I don't know enough about her to say for sure.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
What are you talking about Echo we never talked about that and Cryax was my favorite MK robot before this game people just forgot that he was black in his MK4 ending and his alternative costume in MK: Armageddon.

cue

Smash Journeyman
I made nims rage quit a game vs my kratos after i got 10 mins alone in training mode my stock just went way up

Oh and random fact NerdJosh is from NE ( well not really but he lived here for about 2 yrs and ever since he claims omaha as his home thanx to me me and a few other gamers )

BPx

Smash Lord
wait? echo weren't you saying you were going to get into brawl again? i've heard you were getting better. god nebraska is ********

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
mk9 discussion?
YES!
The majority of it is trolling, if you want an actual discussion you'll have to come to a game night in Omaha. Trust me, our top 5 is tops, and one of them is a feminine feline! If we updated the MK9PR my cat would probably drop down to #4 :( Damn you, Nick!

Nebraska: Trying to get good at games no one else plays so we're #1 by default.
Pretty sure MK9 has a big following already. Unless you are talking about Mega Man, then yeah, you're probably right.

That means your opinions on video games are void.
I take offense to this brawl players opinion doesn't matter. Anyone who is Godlike at Mega Man's opinion matters on everything, be it other fighting games, relationship advice, driving instruction, gardening tips or even how to brew and bottle your own beer! Echo, you know better.

Point is, just because Brawl is a good game doesn't mean MK9 isn't a good game. There can be multiple good games.

resTy

Smash Champion
People can have opinions on which games are good and bad. Bottom line is that if you think Brawl is a good game, your opinion is absolutely wrong and you should get your brain checked for thinking such nonsense. MK9 is pretty cool though. Haven't played it but it looks infinitely better than Brawl will ever be.

Top Bottom