• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I have NO idea what your talking about Tacoom.

I'm practicing all by myselves. If I feel like I'm doing too good I'll play brawl for a while. That ought to bring me down a couple pegs.

I wish NE did better :*(
So correct me if I'm wrong but no one placed from NE?

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah I think Mike Falco has placed the highest for big OOS tournaments, but I think all of the main players have made 25th at a few. All you really have to do is get out of pools and then get ***** lol.

I've heard there has been some wanna-be Peaches; I might just have to bring sexy back.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
just to let you all know, im the fastest of NE/IA in a foot race of 2009.

the race was held in des moines on feburary 8th at 5 pm at the football field across from captain love.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i am no longer will compete because i am a champion of 2009 and am going to pursue being an underwear model aka bodybuilder.

ggs to all those that go for 2010 though.

§chizm

Smash Lord

the race was held in des moines on feburary 8th at 5 pm at the football field across from captain love.
Sir, I was not there to compete, therefore you are only the fastest among those who were there at the time.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
the best part about yosh is how he can never talk **** to anyones face and only does it behind their backs and steals cigarettes

confirm/deny

Uli

Smash Champion
Yeah I think Mike Falco has placed the highest for big OOS tournaments, but I think all of the main players have made 25th at a few. All you really have to do is get out of pools and then get ***** lol.

I've heard there has been some wanna-be Peaches; I might just have to bring sexy back.
*head explodes*

anyway lets play some smash dudes :3

Secks.

Smash Ace

That race is under protest. I heard gravel johns.... grass johns... JBM ate dirt in one of the races. And I was cigging before the race too. Devon wants to money match 10 bucks in the spring on a track any takers? If I get back into shape(not smoking or drinking anymore) I'll consider it.

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
Ill race people in the Spring/Summer. I honestly only see Murn beating me in a race because the kid looks like he runs fast.

EDIT: I only race on tracks or clean grass.

JBM ate dirt in one of the races.
EDIT: How is JBM champ games if there was more than one race? Did he win all xx races?

Tacoom

Smash Lord
lol Yosh wtf are you talking about? Mexi has got 9th at like 3 big tournies....including an SMYM.
thinkin aboot it, your correct.
I guess that dood is king oos and I dont pay attention

the best part about yosh is how he can never talk **** to anyones face and only does it behind their backs and steals cigarettes

confirm/deny
wtf are you gossiping aboot.
Ill talk shit all day

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hey doods i didn't know if you know this but, i'm pretty good.

people seem to dislike me being good at a game called smash melee and being confident in myself.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
hey doods i didn't know if you know this but, i'm pretty good.

people seem to dislike me being good at a game called smash melee and being confident in myself.
Well theres a difference between being confident and purposely trying to piss people off...

you seem to go for the latter often

it doesnt bother me, if ur better you can talk shit imo

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
anyone wanna fire up some games sat morning to afternoon? I am free from like 8-5, but then busy after that, so lemme know, and lets get something going, even if its just me and another person, I need to play a human

Nyaaa

Smash Apprentice
If Im correct, nobody who types in this thread never tells anything like it is, in person. Everyones too chill IRL, the boards just lets us express ourselves more :D I mean, I talk shit all day in here but Im too nice in person. Ive never heard Yosh talk bad about people in person before (I think) and Ian does it every now and then but he never confronts anybody about nothin mostly (Like how he's startin shit with Yosh). But whatevs ehh? Internet rules!

EDIT: Harvest Moon is getting ridiculously easy and boring now. I finally got married and Im too rich (2.3M) so now I just gotta do rainbows and have a kid :( Ill play some Melee now, havent touched the game in 1½ weeks almost O.O Mind boggling!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
People just hold grudges for strange reasons, rather than forming a friendship they destroy it by talking **** behind ones back.

also, when i did play fox at smym i *****.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
not sure, won first round lost 2nd round to matt r(sheik/falco) player 2-1 then went to losers and lost to darkatma(sheik). i went marth against everyone except chad and in teams some.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Are you sure?

confirmed
I love to trash on JBDouche
I just made it a hobby, Im sure he understands since he never complains
You however... idk are we still on Jiggz vs marth? throw a pack of smokes in and its done

If Im correct, nobody who types in this thread never tells anything like it is, in person. Everyones too chill IRL, the boards just lets us express ourselves more :D I mean, I talk shit all day in here but Im too nice in person. Ive never heard Yosh talk bad about people in person before (I think) and Ian does it every now and then but he never confronts anybody about nothin mostly (Like how he's startin shit with Yosh). But whatevs ehh? Internet rules!
Its all aboot boredom that drives us to type whatever folks read here

MaJiK

Smash Ace
i wasn't listed, im the same in RL as I am on the internet
fun true and just plain awsome :)

also my for hate peta grows in real life because I don't feel like typing that much

btw john you missed your green words

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
tbh yosh i can't tell whether or not your being serious, if you are well, thats lame, if not then you need to let me know lol comes off to me as if you have some personal grudge towards me.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Fixed

EDIT: Thats the power of the net JBM, Zero sarcasm

I think jbm said something aboot it a few weeks ago. but its ok if ya scured scared ;)
if not, posm (pack of smokes match)
basically double or nothin

Top Bottom