• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Eh, I say Oh-lih-mahr, and the Brawl announcer agrees with me

Pikmen! I havent seen many of you online lately. I am starved for a good match to see who can stand up to my D3's mighty mallet and his mallicious army of malevolent minions.

(ehehe)

Anyway, send me some friend codes, those of you I havent added or havent added me, and lets get to brawlin!

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
OH-lim-mar?

That is so weird. I guess the announcer does say it like that, too. Maybe that really is the correct way...

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
I would like to join. Maybe that can get me to posting instead of lurking constantly.

I say Oh-li-MAR, btw.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
GD4E why haven't you been on brawl???? I want to pwn your Dedede with my yoshi. also I pronounce it ALL-lim-mar
Hey, I'd love to Brawl ya, really anxious to see a good Yoshi. Just Pm me whenever you'd like to Brawl.

And I log online every day to see whos on, but the only person I've seen on in the past WEEK is egruntz.

(You are Taite, right?)

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Bump ba da bump ba da bump bump bump! BA DA DA!!!!!!..... ba da ba bump bump bump.

How does this get so low (IllidR I blame you!)? I don't know, but anyways how has Olimar been treating all yalls? I've been enjoying Olimar myself.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Hello my fellow pikmen, I have been around here for quite a while and would like to thank all of you for all the good times and good discussions. together we supported olimar even before he was announced. The were naysayers but we stayed strong and were rewarded with the awesomeness that is olimar. And because of that i chose to make my 1000 post here. So may all of you pwn people with your purple pikmen for years to come. Woot 1000 posts!!!

IllidR

Smash Champion
Bump ba da bump ba da bump bump bump! BA DA DA!!!!!!..... ba da ba bump bump bump.

How does this get so low (IllidR I blame you!)? I don't know, but anyways how has Olimar been treating all yalls? I've been enjoying Olimar myself.
My fault? I call blasphemy at this claim. Sure, I haven't been on Smashboards as much, but my spirit is still there!

Anyway, still loving Olimar just as much. He's just too much fun to put down.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Oops. I've never seen Cloverfield. I might get motion sickness. Samuel L Jackson would play Olimar and Woody Allen would play Louie. Pikmin movie = win.

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
I would like to be added to the list as well, unless anyone thinks I should not be added...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oops. I've never seen Cloverfield. I might get motion sickness. Samuel L Jackson would play Olimar and Woody Allen would play Louie. Pikmin movie = win.
lol I can see it now:

"Whats with all these mutha ****ing Snagrets in this mutha ****ing forest, mutha ****ing Louie?"

Anyway, Rise Pikmen thread, Rise!!!!

Well my fellow Pikmen, I have decided I'm just not skilled enough with Olimar, and am maining the characters in my sig. Although, I still love Olimar as much as all of you, and love to play with him.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled SWF.

Anyway, Assassin, I still dont think I've Brawled you yet :( We gotta Brawl, sotta see how my Diddy and G&W do against you hehe.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd like to join. (i thought i posted this a while ago... guess not)

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
lol I can see it now:

"Whats with all these mutha ****ing Snagrets in this mutha ****ing forest, mutha ****ing Louie?"

Anyway, Rise Pikmen thread, Rise!!!!

Well my fellow Pikmen, I have decided I'm just not skilled enough with Olimar, and am maining the characters in my sig. Although, I still love Olimar as much as all of you, and love to play with him.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled SWF.

Anyway, Assassin, I still dont think I've Brawled you yet :( We gotta Brawl, sotta see how my Diddy and G&W do against you hehe.

Your never on though, I'll try and get a game going tomorrow (if I'm not to busy playing GTA4)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Your never on though, I'll try and get a game going tomorrow (if I'm not to busy playing GTA4)
Yeah, I usually come on in the afternoons and evenings, just send me a PM when youre on.

Florida

イーグランツ
Moving to AllisBrawl. I won't be on Smashboards as often as I used to be. For those of you who don't have an AllisBrawl account, you should really consider getting one. Not only does the place never crash, but it's fast, has great forums, has neat settings, and is just a lot of fun. The system is really great, so you should all give it a shot. :)

http://allisbrawl.com/forum/member.aspx?id=2528
Here is my profile if you're in need of it.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Moving to AllisBrawl. I won't be on Smashboards as often as I used to be. For those of you who don't have an AllisBrawl account, you should really consider getting one. Not only does the place never crash, but it's fast, has great forums, has neat settings, and is just a lot of fun. The system is really great, so you should all give it a shot. :)
Wow I should check this **** out.
*Checks that **** out*
Huh looks cool. I think I'll make an account!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmm.. I'm making an allisbrawl acount for the chat aspect. Smashboards is more official though.

It's not worth it. the chat sucks.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Eh, it's not that bad.

This site is still #1 to me though

Anyway, on to our usual nonsensical conversation.

They changed the name of the Olimar boards to officially say Olimar now!

Tis big news.

I mean for a while, after we found out Olimar's name was Olimar in the US version, I was like:

But now it's fixed. Rejoice!

(sorry, I just love that picture, had to post it just because :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom