• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida

イーグランツ
Sorry, I'll do it as soon as I get home. This week's deadline for the school paper has kept me occupied. Fear not, I'll show you clowns what a TRUE Olimar master is like in due course. ;)

By the way egruntz, how do you edit the nifty character pic at the bottom of your profile? No disrespect to Bowser, but I'd like an Olimar pic too.
You change your main icon by selecting your main character for your profile. Just go edit your profile, and you should see a scroll filled with some character names. Bowser is fun, still. I play him against IllidR.

T_T get home.

IllidR

Smash Champion
You change your main icon by selecting your main character for your profile. Just go edit your profile, and you should see a scroll filled with some character names. Bowser is fun, still. I play him against IllidR.

T_T get home.
More like you suicide with him against IllidR!

But I'm back from the 2nd round tourmament and I lost. =( It was really rediculous, the guy wouldn't even let choose characters, so I got stuck as Metaknight who I've played once. I won first game but then I played a Kirby who just spammed Up-B and rapid jab, and then he got a Smashball and killed me once, and played keep away on New Pork City (Also random stage selection). The moral of this story is I got robbed. (ROBed?)

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
More like you suicide with him against IllidR!

But I'm back from the 2nd round tourmament and I lost. =( It was really rediculous, the guy wouldn't even let choose characters, so I got stuck as Metaknight who I've played once. I won first game but then I played a Kirby who just spammed Up-B and rapid jab, and then he got a Smashball and killed me once, and played keep away on New Pork City (Also random stage selection). The moral of this story is I got robbed. (ROBed?)
thats not as bad as my day. we HAD to play OUTSIDE!!! in the freezing *** cold!!! we couldn't fukken play with cold hands...:(

plus, we had SPICTOM in the roster, i kicked his *** so badly, he's one cocky-*** motherfukker.
he was sayin the whole time, "gimp *** olimar...he fukken sucks!!" taught that kid a few lesssons. :chuckle:

i wasn't in the tornament, see. it was my friend who was in it. i played a few games before the tournament though, i was surprised that i couldn't be beat. at least i know where i stand against most other players.:p

Draenic gamer

Smash Cadet
What's up, Pikmen?

I have to be good with Olimar, there's so many haters(he's ugly and fat!) and nonbelievers(he uses pikmin to fight so he sucks!), I just have to prove them wrong!, I hope there's others here that think the same way about Olimar, and wanna kick those jerk's collective *****!

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Yes? I heard my name? Why are you going to show me to them?

-True
Hardy, har har.

YAY FOR SPRING BREAK, Now I can get your guys friend codes..........RIGHT????
Lucky. Some of us can't play Brawl 24/7 (my Spring break was 2 weeks ago).

My FC's below my avitar. I'll input yours when I have a chance.

What's up, Pikmen?

I have to be good with Olimar, there's so many haters(he's ugly and fat!) and nonbelievers(he uses pikmin to fight so he sucks!), I just have to prove them wrong!, I hope there's others here that think the same way about Olimar, and wanna kick those jerk's collective *****!
Are there any haters left? I assumed they were forced to flee for their lives in the face of his uladulterated win. But I suppose there will always be haters lurking in the shadows...

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
What up, peoplez? How have things been swinging the the Pikmen? I've been using Wario, and man. He OWNS. But I still use Olimar, don't worry.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
I'm happy to see that the Pikmen are still alive, unlike some of the other Character clubs.....

I'll have to put my friend code up here and take some of you guys on. Olimar is one of my mains.

Oh, and your sig is awesome, WiseGuy.

Draenic gamer

Smash Cadet
I say any big stage, honestly, like New Pork City, ot stages where you can get the vertical advantage to your opponent. In my experience, you can throw pikmin and cause other havok while they are trying to get to you. Bad stages? I'm REALLY disliking Skyworld, those platforms are Anti-freaking-Olimar!

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
Wiseguy, and IllidR
i'll be glad to murder the both of you.
come on now, i'm sick of seeing everyone post that, "they're so good" with oliamr, when in reality, they're horrible. I want to see this, 1 on 1. just try me, although there won't be any hope for you, OR ANYONE!

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I think it's a well made siggy, but I don't agree. The Pikmin were extinct until Olimar came. I made a video on it... Maybe I'll YouTube it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKDu_INj364
Nice, well thought out project. I also love the subtle storytelling in the Pikmin games. But I think you misunderstood my sig...

It's a referance to the movie "300". This scene here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uHxIssSROjk

Illidr, we've gotta arrange a time when we're both online. (Not tonight, as I'm swamped.)

Snowbonez, please PM me so I'll remember to add you to my list. :)

Kirby-oh

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I've never seen 300. :p

I don't like playing Oli vs. Oli... and I'm not all that good, either.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Olimar is awesome on Battlefield. I like to Up B my opponents when they're on one of the two platforms.

Same thing on Skyworld when all the platforms are broken.

assassinX105

Smash Apprentice
K I have added Kafke, Kraidguy, Wiseguy, Textbook Ninja, Gannondorf4ever, kabuto mushi, Commander Blitzkrieg, Oceanborn, True Redemption, and Draenic gamer. I you guys can add me back, it would be apprieciated

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
i dont want to make fun of anyone or whatever...
but, who's sig is the best?
which one do you like the most?
Mine! (Kidding)

I'd have to say WiseGuy's. It's just awesome.

Yours is good too.

Alright, after a few intense matches with IllidR and Wiseguy today (You murdered me as Olimar on Frigate O, Wiseguy :dizzy:) I have discovered Im much better as Diddy and Kirby than I am as Olimar, yet I still love him.

I think, I might have to main those two(only used Kirby a couple times online today, but Ive been playing him lots) and use Olimar as my 3rd. Sad to say, but I think thats whats going to happen.

Diddy I win lots with.

Kirby, just flows very smoothly for me.

Dont get the pitchforks on me! I still love teh Captain O.

And I dunno Wiseguy, the I dont think Great Sea is good for Olimar... the first match we played was on Great Sea, and every time I'd fall into the water, all of my Pikmin would drown, putting me at a slight disadvantage for a moment. I only won that one because of the ship, lol. If the ship didnt KO you, I'd be a goner, infact, Im surprised I actually won... youve got a great Diddy... and an awesome Dk.. I couldnt beat your DK lol.

Newtwarrior

Smash Cadet
when will I be added D: even if Im just grey! haha.
Wiseguy I almost died laughing at that signature, it is EPIC

snowbonez

Smash Apprentice
Mine! (Kidding)

Alright, after a few intense matches with IllidR and Wiseguy today (You murdered me as Olimar on Frigate O, Wiseguy :dizzy:) I have discovered Im much better as Diddy and Kirby than I am as Olimar, yet I still love him.
****, Wiseguy,I really do have to play you sometime. I'm only going to talk about it on Private Messages and AIM though. my SN is KidThatsJap if any of you guys want to die...ok?:chuckle:

Colenstien

Smash Ace
So, I need some ideas. Egruntz was nice enough to get me premium but I'm not sure what to put as my custom title and what to make my avatar, what do you guys think?
"Captain Tenacious" works as your custom title. And as for the avatar: Super Louie!

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
So has anyone had an issue where Olimar is doing a back air, but he doesn't grab a Pikmin so the move fails? This happens to me sometimes. It sucks.

And yes, this happens when I have Pikmin.

IllidR

Smash Champion
"Captain Tenacious" works as your custom title. And as for the avatar: Super Louie!
But Louie is lame! I want something good as an avatar. I was thinking, if I could get a screen shot from Brawl as an avatar I would want Olimar in his landing animation from a D-Air. It's just too epic; does anyone know how to do that?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So has anyone had an issue where Olimar is doing a back air, but he doesn't grab a Pikmin so the move fails? This happens to me sometimes. It sucks.

And yes, this happens when I have Pikmin.

Yeah, thats happened to me many times before.

Great avatar IllidR, grats on da premium.

As far as getting in-game screenshots.... well, there was a thread in the general brawl discussion about that, someone decoded the .bin file for Brawl screenshots... maybe you should look in to that, that might help you a bit.

Florida

イーグランツ
I won my first online tournament with Olimar, gents. The host recorded some matches of me, so hopefully I should be getting them up by today so I may show you guys how my Olimar plays out.

@Col: Only if it's pineapple.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I won my first online tournament with Olimar, gents. The host recorded some matches of me, so hopefully I should be getting them up by today so I may show you guys how my Olimar plays out.

@Col: Only if it's pineapple.
*Applause*

Way to go! Show us those vids if you get the chance. (My Olimar is not at tip top shape yet. I need all teh help I can get.)

And I like peperoni and sausage pizza. Mmmmmmm, pepausage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom