• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Mainers?

Jellyfloater

Smash Rookie
I know I'm definitley going to main him.

That one brawl update finally made me realise why this game is so hyped...

Lord0fCookies

Smash Rookie
I've never played Pikmin. Ever. So naturally when Olimar was announced I didn't care TOO much, at least it was a character update. But when his special moves were announced on the Dojo and I saw how unique and silly his playstyle looked I started to like him and will probably try him out as a main along with Yoshi.

WurmTheory

Smash Cadet
I've never played Pikmin and was, therefore, never on board with the whole "Olimar 4 Brawl!!" thing. Since he's been announced, however, I've since resigned my position and ordered Pikmin 1 to play. If I like the game, then I may main Olimar (depending on a few separate factors), otherwise I'll just try him out and see how he is. He has a very interesting character concept.

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
i'll try him... and that's it, i will not be maining him, unless he turns out to be stupidly strong and i can't beat a tough opponent in a chanllenge or something, apart from that, i don't think he has the moveset to be a really good main, don't get me wrong, he will be fun and interesting to play, i just don't like the look of his moves

Green Ice Climber

Smash Rookie
I'll try real hard! I mained Ice Climbers because they were the wierdest character, and it would drive my friends crazy!

Olimar will most likly be the same, others will try him, hate him, and I'll be the only one maining him and I'll mess with my friends.

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
I've never played Pikmin and was, therefore, never on board with the whole "Olimar 4 Brawl!!" thing. Since he's been announced, however, I've since resigned my position and ordered Pikmin 1 to play. If I like the game, then I may main Olimar (depending on a few separate factors), otherwise I'll just try him out and see how he is. He has a very interesting character concept.
Warning! the game might just be a "meh" for you (it was for me). Pikmin 2 is much better, a must own.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Just wondering, but how does knowing the name of the Final Smash of a character entice you to main him? That's the least exciting thing we've heard about him so far.
Because i know what it does, it sets you up for a attack.

3D King

Smash Journeyman
I recently played through the pikmin series, and absolutely loved it. He's certainly on my list of characters who I'll try to see if I'll main them. I'm going to have to play him first to see if I'm any good at his playstyle.

Top Bottom