• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Older Brothers....

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
Well no... Older brothers shouldn't be like that. I have been playing SSB with my brother for like 8 years and I will say we have gotten into a fight over SSB once. But I didn't just punch him because he won XD.

The Masked Z

Smash Cadet
Tell him to stop being such a p-ussy to trying to beat you up just to make himself feel better. Don't take that shi-t from him.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
My older brothers aren't like this. Maybe once with the younger of the two (it was a minor incident), but that's about it. That isn't good, bro.

Next time he does something like that throw a punch somewhere to his face. He'll probably back off but if a fight ensues you either have a reason to rat him out or--if your parent(s) see this--he'll get the trouble. If they ask why you punched your brother, tell the truth.

That's what I would do at least...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
just make friends its not that hard

im tight w/ my brother

except when he puts me in an arm lock, threatens my life, and farts in my face...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well, I'm stronger, faster, and smarter then my older brother, so this never happened to me.

My advice is tell him off or punch him back. If you don't think your strong, start working out like I do. If you don't want to do any of this, then keep getting punched.

BlackFoxPariah

Smash Apprentice
I'm an older brother and my sister is the one I usually have to worry about. She gets really mad if I taunt and because I play with my friends a good bit- taunting is a habit. Which if I do accidentally taunt usually ends up with her controller being thrown at the wall or at me. This is why I am the only one who can use the wavebird. She uses some 10 dollar gamestop one.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'm more athletic/smart than my bro, so I never have a problem.

Just tell your parents, or bulk up and hit 'em back.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Sorry, we're just like that.

Of course, I don't hit my little brother (He's 11), but I will get angry at him if he's winning and won't stop ranting about it. GODDAMMIT STOP MOVING BY USING WOLF'S F-SMASH!!!

Madrence

Smash Cadet
your bros just a sore loser. go get some of his friends or your friends while playing. Either that or ya parents

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I'm an older brother and I play Melee alot with my younger brother, but all we do is be competitive and joke around.

Tairant

Smash Rookie
Depends how hard he's punching you and how mad he gets. If he's not being that serious and it doesn't really hurt, then just get over it. In a way, it's kind of like a compliment.

If he's seriously getting angry though? Just don't play with him. It's best if both players are having fun regardless of who wins or loses.

Zema

Smash Journeyman
My brother is just like that when I pwn him.

I don't mind. Its fun to see him whine and I call him a "sore loser". LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO-Ow.

calmlunatic

Smash Cadet
Clearly this guy is a complete douche bag. I'm pretty sure not all older brothers are like that (being one myself). Unless you're bragging and mocking him loads when you win (like my younger brother does), I see no reason for him to act like that. If he does it again, kick him in the nards.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
I have a question...

i have an older brother who likes video games...

whenever im playing ssb brawl, he comes in wanting to play as well...

i usually do 3 mins instead of stock so then i can save the recording...

im better than my brother, and everytime i do a taunt he gets mad and punches me...
just like that...
so im pretty much scared when playing against my older brother, since
if i win, he'll beat me up... so i end up killing myself so i wont get punched...
he thinks im mocking him then, i try to explain but then... pow right in the chest...

so heres the question... are all older brothers like this when it comes to video games?
or does he just have a temper problem?

EDIT-----
This just happened about 10 minutes ago...
No.

I've got a younger brother, raised him since birth. He gets mad at me when I when and he tackles me but its all right since hes only 9 years old.

I can't stand it when there are older brothers who are so anal around strangers. I asked this kid how old he was and his older brother took it offensively. :mad: Wtf did I do?

Rhambo

Smash Apprentice
... pow right in the chest...

pow right in the kisser
pow right in the kisser
pow right in the kisser
pow right in the kisser

:chuckle::chuckle:

sorry this just reminded me of that episode of Family Guy

Just man up and keep beating your brother... that's the best advice I can give. :)

Top Bottom