• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OLD* SSBB Samus SWF Compilation Video Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
god man I was playing with one of my buds and I shot a charge shot at him when he was scrooging and he managed to dodge it but his reaction scream was so hilarious when I shot that

oh man

1Zero99Lucia5

Smash Cadet
I have some clips for this if you want ? I'm a Samus main with Diddy as a secondary, if that's any probldm please tell me.

ZeroL

Smash Apprentice
Good idea of making a Samus SWF Video, Patch. I'm kinda new here so I hope that I'm allowed to send some clips... I find myself decent with Samus. You can judge for yourself, I'll put a link to about 4 samus clips of me in this post. If you don't want a new Samus in your video, I can totally understand that. But regardless, here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjwlmzmettu

Patch is no longer running this project, I am.

We are always happy to have a new Samus, just provided your footage is good enough. I already have ALL of my footage prepared and in an acceptable format. Zero and ZAAD, you are both free to join in.

ZAAD I will be able to use some stuff from in there, definatly not the first clip though.

Atm, we have:

Myself
NO-IDea [Maybe]
ZAAD

As the semi-confirmed people for this project, we need more, anyone else up for it?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
No, i am STILL the best samus in the world. if you kids want footage fo me. let me know.

You keep telling yourself that Xyro

Yes, we would like some footage please, recorded or not, im not bothered.

Xyro77

You keep telling yourself that Xyro

Yes, we would like some footage please, recorded or not, im not bothered.
When is the deadline for the footage? Oh and find a samus with a better record than me or one who has beaten me....cause i cant.

At the moment I have footage from:

Myself
ZAAD

Both of ours have been recorded and such.

If you need to send them via Wii Message, PM me for both my codes (FC and Wii FC)

Otherwise please upload them to a file sharing site and give me the link to download. 16:9 or 4:3, 4:3 clips will be stretched so quality will be hindered, but not to a terrble extent

ZeroL

Smash Apprentice
Come on people! I'm sure that when we put up a video of Samus mains, that more Samus mains will appear. And so the board will become active again I hope. Can't someone contact quiKsilver ? He would be perfect for this video.

That is true. However, the members here are just not active, we don't have enough DECENT Samus players around, and furthermore, Samus is a worthless character.

Xyro77

But wouldn't the Samus metagame improve if the boards are active? That's what I've alway thought.
Active boards dont mean much. Look at the sonic boards. its the most active character board and sonic STILL is mid tier. You want samus to get better? Steal my stuff and make it better.

KJ, ill get some clips soon. relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom