• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnett01

Smash Rookie
hi,everyone ,nice to meet you here,my name is Barnett, hope to make friends with all of yours.:bee::)

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
G'day. I've only just joined the forums. :grin:
I'm Chris,- *points to my username* - and I've been brawling recently these few months but I've followed the franchise since Brawl released. I've joined up after taking a look and enjoying SSB Crusade. I casually play Brawl with my other games in the PC, so I'm no master but I enjoy the fight. Being the novice I am I tend to use Meta Knight a lot for obvious reasons, but I always play a random. I also do a bit of fractal art and write stories now and again.

Edum Bot

Smash Rookie
Hey my fellow smash addicts!

The name's Edum Bot. I'm a very casual smash player. I usually play lots of League of Legends (except right now because the fan of my graphic card is almost dead), as the Teemo avatar shows you and 3DS games like Animal Crossing : New Leaf or Fire Emblem : Awakening or play MapleStory on a private server because that's the only PC game I can play right now...stupid fan.
In Melee, I like playing Marth the most because of his swift and agile attacks and his borderline overpowered grab range. I also liked messing the CPUs as Link. Nothing is more fun, than getting DK and Fox to 300% and throwing them across the stage on the Temple with bombs and arrows. In Brawl, I continued to play Marth and switched to Toon Link, ZSS and Meta Knight whenever I felt like having more fun. As you can see, I really dig agile characters. Agility is one of my favourite traits in a fighting game.

For SSB4, I wish for Lucina, Chrom, Bandanna Dee and Metwo's return. Lucina and Chrom, obviously for the swift playstyle they'd offer (Marth's speed runs strong in the family). The fluffy Waddle Dee because I'd love to see a spear fighter and he is so damn cute. As for Metwo....I dunno. He's just a damn cool pokemon. Ofc, I hope he doesn't replace Lucario but rather the Pokemon Trainer. I wish there was no 4 character limit like in Brawl though. I liked playing Ivysaur from time to time.

#Josh

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0344-9296-7781
Hello :) I just joined today.
My name is Joshua but no one EVER calls me that
i guess because josh is more convenient.... idk lol
In short I love Anime, Drawing-designing, and playing Pokemon competitively
I play Xbox too, i adore DOA 5 main is kasumi.
back to ssbb i use zero suit samus a lot
i post all of my drawings on Instagram so take a peek when u get
the chance #joshsokinwet :)

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
Hello Smashboard. My name is Tom. My username is my surname if anyone was wondering (Probably not but what the hay). Love the Smash series although I only played Brawl and Melee. I might buy SSB64 someday. I am very excited for the WII U and 3DS. I will hopefully buy both.

Anyhoo. I don't really play competitive but I do play with items off and stick to the simple stages like Final Destination and Smashville. I do like Halberd because of the music. I like to main as Sheik on Melee and Ice Climbers on Brawl. Don't know who I will main on SSB4 but I'm attracted to Villager.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Hey Smashboards! I'm Louie G (although my real name isn't Louie). I have been enjoying the Smash Bros. series ever since I got Brawl for Christmas years ago. Since then, I've spent hours on end perfecting my Smash skills. My 2 favorite characters are Luigi (my all time favorite video game character, as my user name shows) and Peach, but I enjoy playing with a variety of characters and finding talent in the ones I don't play as too much (except for Olimar, I just really can't master him). I've been reading Smashboards forums for a while now, and now I can join in on the conversations! I have so many ideas and opinions for Smash, so I am looking forward to sharing them with you guys! :)

Y199Z

Smash Rookie
Hi

I just love love love fighting games. Street Fighter Turbo/Alpha3, Soul Caliber 3, Marvel vs Capcom 2 are the games I used to play often and Smash Bros is up there too as one of my top fighting games ever. I Played all the smashes as soon as I could get my hands on them. They are one of the very few reasons I still have a console/s.
For me when SSB64 came out it set a new high standard of the amount of fun that could be had on a fighting game and got higher with melee but I was angry that kirby's down+B move morphed him into random things I liked my big blocky bricked kirby F*!%^&% random morphing runed him for me.
I was excited about brawl and the rumors of a massive line up and eager to test final smashes out but I was dissapointed by the amount of similarities between characters (copies of copies). Still I enjoy playing SSBB and lost many hours of sunlight and sleep due to it :)

Anyway I will destroy you soon (or at least die trying)

?????????????

Smash Master
Hey, I'm pizzadudeman. Some people might know me from my YouTube channel, pizzadudemanguy. Super Smash Bros. is my favorite video game series. That's probably because I pretty much like everything Nintendo. I also like anime and pizza.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Hello guys , my name is Tornado bus driver but you all can call me Andrew , i have been a lurker here for a long time and i just love smash , i can't wait to start talking with all of you :) .

Gedwolfe

Smash Rookie
Hi! My name is Ged and I have been involved in smash forums since the release of the Wii.
I joined my first forum speculating about SSBB characters. I'm interested to see what you guys would like to see in the next games :)

Maruhai

Smash Rookie
Hi sup, I'm Maruhai, surrendering frenchie, picked up on competitive Smash at Evo 2013 even tho I've been playing Melee casually for like 10 years now, I'll be lurking and sometimes posting eh.

Spheal37

Smash Rookie
NNID
Spheal37
Hello i'm Spheal, I play brawl, and my main character is Olimar. I want to enter tourneys one day and if there's any other Olimars out there who would be willing to coach or just anyone who wants to play PM me.Thanks.

redmidt89

Smash Rookie
The name is Robert Bunag. A Smasher from Daly City (Bay Area). Been Playing since the Melee days. Been to some Melee, Brawl, and Project M Tourneys. I tried to run some Melee tournaments back in HS but it was not successful. Check out my profile who I play. Also would like to meet up with other smashers in the bay area, run some tourneys and get tips.

:kirby:

yoonb

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone. :D My name is yoonb, obviously. I'm fairly young compared to the rest of the community, but have grown up playing Smash all my life.

The confirmation of Smash 4 has me super hyped and I felt compelled to finally make a Smashboards account. I have a lot of interests and I hope to have a good experience here!

DeliciousOctorok

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone. My name's DeliciousOctorok. I've played Brawl pretty seriously a few years ago but quit for whatever reason. Now I'm considering getting back into Smash including Melee and Project M. I've never played either Melee or Project M extensively so I'm very bad at both. I'm also currently very rusty in Brawl, but when I played frequently I played a ton of Dedede, Wolf, and Falco (mostly Dedede though).

I live in Illinois and I've just recently heard about tournaments at EXPgaming in Oak Park that I could attend. They play mostly Melee and Project M, hence why I'm trying to learn the two.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
Well hi all! Im Veishi336. I usually go by sasuke336 or roxas336 on most forums im on but i decided to change it up a bit...but anywho..Im glad to be here. I have always wanted to come on here but didn't know if i could contribute enough to the community. Ive been playing smash since the first game and i started to want to become actually really good at it, when it came to melee, around my 10th grade year in high school. With being in my third year in college, I now am a heavy Project M player but i dont participate in any tourneys or other venues. I certainly watch and study most of the pro players playing at apex, evo, zenith, etc. One day ill be able to truly be apart of a tourney or two, but at the moment i just train alone. I'm based in GA and currently I'm not looking to go anywhere else. So on an end note, again im glad to be here and can't wait to meet new folks and discuss anything and everything about SSB.

Sidenote: Mains (projectM): Lucas, Toon Link
Sidenote2: Mains (melee): falco, roy

Adoni23

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am an amateur/beginner Brawl Player from New York, I Main Ice Climbers and Marth, and I hope I can become better at brawl. I also play Melee, where I main Roy.

SaikyoBro

The One Who Knocks
NNID
SaikyoBro
Hi everyone. I apparently joined here in October 2007 and never actually posted...oops. My favorite series include Street Fighter, Metal Gear, Ace Attorney, Uncharted, and just about every first-party Nintendo series, obviously including Smash Bros.

I've been playing Smash since I was a little kid and I love the games to death. I can't really play Smash competitively (though I'm pretty good at more traditional 2D fighters) but I still love all the hard work that goes into the games and like discussing and speculating with other fans. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Antexerxes

Training Partner?
NNID
Orochi-Aizen
3DS FC
2509-3490-1795
Im new to the site, familiar to Smash. I've been casualed since Melee so I joined lookin to fall onto the competitive side of the fence for Brawl/Project M. Good day to you all!

SuperBluey2749

Smash Rookie
Hello, my nickname is SuperBluey2749, but you can call me simply SB2749 or Bluey. I'm here mostly to brawl with people around here, and to do some posts :p. I joined Smashboards last year, but I never actually used my account until now. I've been following the Smash community since I was really young. In SSBB and SSBM I'm a Mario main, but I may use Game&Watch or Luigi too, though I'm better with Mario. In SSB64, I'm beast with Samus. Dat's all you need to know.

zyure

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0404-6735-1482
Hello new here and hopefully will meet new people and get to know some of you.
I live in Nebraska, looking for people to fight.

No Control

Smash Apprentice
Hi there, I'm a 21 year old guy from the UK and was a little too young to feel I could join the discussion pre-Brawl (I was about 15 back in 2007 when I really started following pre-Brawl with the Brawl dojo and stuff), but now I've been lurking around here long enough to feel I could join up. Don't really play either Melee or Brawl to a particularly high standard but play them several times a week and love speculating when new games come around.

SomeAsianDude

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone. My name is Charles, and I have used smashboards throughout the years to check information on tournaments and players, but this would be my first post! (good for nothing lurker here...) I am new to the forums, and I am just looking for people to play with around the Bay Area, California. I have played ssbm since high school, and have played on and off. Looking to get back into it with some people while having some good, old fashioned fun.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Hi there, I'm Pega-pony Princess and it's nice to meet you all! I'm an 18 year old female rpg loving gamer who's currently working to finish her last year of high school. I came across this forum a few months back, but for some reason I kept getting an error message every time I attempted to sign up here...until today that is. At any rate, my first SSB game was Brawl and I've invested many hours playing it, at least more than 500. The characters I've used the most are Zelda, Link, and Marth. I don't have good wifi where I live though, so I can't battle competitively sadly.

Other video games I've played include, but are not limited to the following: Fire Emblem Awakening, The Last Story, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Legend Of Zelda Skyward sword.

I'm pretty nice, so if you want to chat message me. Can't want to mingle with other SSB fans. :D

zyure

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0404-6735-1482
welcome!
I'm new here as well and also enjoy playing Legend of zelda characters in brawl.
Also i would love to fight you but currently having problems with my wii.
So if i ever get that fixed I would be very pleased to fight you anytime!

edit: alright fixed it. you can fight me when ever you want

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Hi. I'm WindozeNT and I develop desktop software. Been playing SSB since seemingly forever. I run the games in emulators and mainly use Mr. Game & Watch (or in SSB64, Luigi).

Da Plant

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I just came here because I heard about this place on GameFAQs. I hope I get to know everyone here!

Oh, and I'm a huge Petey Piranha fan.

esoterics

Smash Apprentice
Greetings fellow smashers!

This is Knightlitespeed: Youtuber, musician, avid gamer, and smash enthusiast.

I'll see you all around!

Novaa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hi_iM_Ked
Hey all, my name is Novaa. Im 17 at the time I write this, but I've been playing Smash since I was like 4 years old. My favorite in the series is Melee. I don't own a GameCube anymore so I play Project:M. I'll be entering a tournament October 26, "Voodoo Smash". I will be doing the Project:M tourney.

I WILL WIN.

firippu

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm firippu. I have been playing Smash Bros. since it first came out 14 years ago, and I have been a lurker here for quite a while. I enjoy Brawl modding, and Project M is my favorite Brawl mod.

BlackSoL

Smash Rookie
HI! DarkSoL, or just SoL works. I've been playing smash since i was little but only recently got into it competitively, I know the basics and i am trying to get better and have fun. Maybe even make some friends along the way. Message me if you are bored :p

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
Hi Smashboards. I'm not exactly a new member, but I stopped playing smash for awhile and started lurking here again about a year ago. I'm starting to post again, but things have changed drastically for me. I now main ganondorf and play a fairly competitive peach, puff and marth. I don't play Brawl too much, but when I do I main g&w and king d. Meta Knight is probably my best character but who really wants to play meta knight? That ain't fun.

I also changed locations. I now live in Ithaca, NY. So I might try and check the competitive scene in that area. I have a feeling it won't be as lively as my former area around Boston. I can't believe how big a tournament Mass Madness has turned into. I remember when that **** was mad small back when I was a lot younger.

Oh yeah, I also like to screw around with low/medium tiers a lot in melee. I've been learning to play characters like Roy, g&w and zelda. I have a decent doc and luigi (whom I used to main) as well.

CyanNY

Smash Cadet
Hello, smashboards. I'm a smasher from Rochester, NY but I'm currently attending college in Beverly, MA. I only play brawl because I suck at melee lol. I main Olimar but I also play MK, Falco, and ZSS. I'm looking to get into the competitive scene soon so if anyone can recommend me some starter tournaments in my area, please do. :)

aggronianmaster1

Smash Cadet
Hello Forums :D
My name is aggronianmaster1 (but you can call me josh :p)
i love playing pokemon mario Legend of Zelda and all sorts of other games :D
im really exited for SSB4 :D so i looked for a forums :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom