• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApolloFire92

Smash Rookie
Hey all, names ApolloFire. I used to go to gorilla games in wellington fl before they closed down. they hosted SSB 64, melee and brawl tournaments there, and i usually went to the ssb64 tourneys. my main characters for 64 are mario and kirby. my brawl mains are diddy kong and ike. i dont play melee much, but i would use marth, mario, or someone else. ive visited these forums before, but didnt bother making an account till now. nice to meet you all.

PS: can someone explain to me how to play SSB 64 online? i know there are emulators to play n64 smash on pc but idk where to start. if anyone lives in the wellington fl area or near there, that would be sweet.

Hassohappa

Smash Rookie
Greetings! I've been playing Melee casually for years, but these past few months I've started playing more seriously and being active-ish in SoCal. I've been lurking around Smashboards for a while and figured it was about time for me to get an account.

So yeah! I hope we get along.

hiramsthoughts

Smash Apprentice
Lurker for some time, just now decided to join. I've played all smash bros but only Brawl competitively. Hey c:

Jim McKigney

Smash Rookie

Greetings everyone, My name is James Lee McKigney and I have been playing smash bros for quite a while ever since I was a young boy. (My birthdate is 12/27/1990 and I currently live in texas.) I've played through and unlocked at least all of the characters and stages in each game and I only played for fun.

Usually I play as Mario most of the time but occasonally I play as someone else every now and again. And I feel that I will do my best in order to uphold justice in the smash universe. Sorry if I'm a little nerd and if the song isn't quite approprate... Forgive my spelling as well as I am on explorer and it doesn't have a spell check.

I promise to abide by the rules and to be fair and treat everybody as if they were me.

patrickthekid

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone. I'm gonna be the spokesperson for Video Game Night in Houston. I've joined the site so that our group at the University of Houston can help improve the smash community as well as learn a few tips of my own as a Smash player.

Lil'Cinnamon

Smash Rookie
NNID
LilCinnamon
3DS FC
3840-6012-3636
I joined because it seems this place is cool enough, I just recently got into playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl and enjoy playing it.

Hope to get Melee soon to try it out and play that with friends, but I can't seem to find it, oh well ebay here I come.

HS_Pulse

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1792-5690
Hey, I'm HS_Pulse, or just Pulse. I've been an avid Smash fan since I played Smash 64 at the age of 8, and I've only now just begun to start pursuing more tourney-worthy skills, so it brought me here. Currently, I play Project M and Brawl for the most part. Aside from Smash, I'm an all-round easygoing guy, a bit hard on myself when I fail, but even so, I get up and try again later. Uhm, I guess that's about all I can think of to really introduce myself, but yeah. Hopefully you'll all see a bit more of me and I'll see a LOT more of you in the near future.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Greetings. I'm BridgesWithTurtles, because I build bridges with turtles (metaphorically). I've been playing Smash since 2001; never been active on the tournament scene (except for one participation in 2008), though I follow it in incremental updates. I'm not a competitive player in the tourney-based sense; however, I play at an advanced level (though I'm not going to claim I'll ever beat the Big League players). I'm currently playing Project M but also dabble in Melee and 64 from time to time. I also play Sony Smash, but no one cares about that, I assume.

I decided to register after years of being part of the Smash Bros community but never really associating with it. I'm mostly interested in SSB4 speculation at this point, as the months building up to its big unveiling heighten the hype. I'm also a moveset-making enthusiast. Anyways, I don't like to chatter on when there's no point, so I end this with a sincere greetings.

flow222

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I'm new to competitive smash. Unfortunately the area I live in seems to lack a lot of tournaments (Hawaii and Oregon lol)....But I like watching clashtournaments etc. and it would be super cool if I could play WiFi with some people and eventually go to a tournament. I mostly play brawl with Falco. I'm open to new friends, tips, just talking, etc...I think I'm pretty bad right now and I want to improve my game, get more involved in the community, and meet some cool people along the way! Just not sure how to get my foot out the door...

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Hello, I'm jayeldeee, and after hearing about the forums (especially through tier lists) I thought I'd take a look around. Fortunately, I found this forum to have a whole bunch more resources and a much better community then I had originally thought. This looks like a nice and competitive community to be a part of. And also knowing that many twitch channels and tournament exists makes me that much more excited.

As another note, I haven't been playing too much but wish to get better at the game in the future. Learning all the techniques, advanced movesets, etc. And I am currently characterless right now and am looking for a character. However, with my personality, whenever I want to get good with a character, I like to be more involved in their series, and make them priority over all video games at times. So I'm just testing the waters to see who I would really like to play as, whether veteran or not.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey, I've been lurking on this forum for a while now, watching a ton of videos on youtube and finally decided to register an account. I've played melee since it came out, but only recently have been taking it seriously. I study in Edinburgh but go back to my home (Toronto) semi-frequently and hope to get involved with the smash scene there (I haven't heard of too much going on in Scotland). Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to go to some tournaments this summer, looking forward to my time on smashboards.
Hello and welcome to SWF SP!

SInce you're looking for tournies, here's the Canada regional zone. Check here often to find local tournies.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Hi !

I'm Tom, a simple smash bros player from Quebec, Canada.

I started playing Super Smash bros by renting Smash 64 in my nearest game store when i was a child, it is where all began.

Few years later, i started playing Melee and it always stayed my favorite smash game.

I discovered Project M about 4 or 5 months ago, i'm really enjoying it and i'm up to consider as my main smash bros game, due to his Melee adaptation and new content (characters, maps)

Unfortunately, i do not live in the big cities of Canada so i barely have opportunities to play against a variety of players.

I main Donkey Kong in any smash games and try to keep it in good shape !

My main reason to join Smashboards is to meet new people trying to understand the game better, aswell as helping new players too.

See you soon !

(My account exists since 2010 but i wasn't involving myself into the community, but today, i've decided to "live" the real smash feeling !)
Hello THG and re-welcome to SWF!

You may not live in the big cities but it doesn't hurt to try to check out if there's anything nearby. Here's the Canada regional zone.

Welcome and re-enjoy your stay.

Hey, I got introduced to this forum recently by a friend and, for the love of Melee, wanted to register. I'm studying in Hamilton, Ontario for the next few years but generally live in Toronto. This forum looks like a great place to hear about tournaments so I'll be keeping an eye out for any in my area.

Smash Bros Melee was pretty much my life in high school, clocking in a solid almost a couple week's equivalent of hours over my graduating year. Been playing ever since and can't wait to see what the smash community has to offer
Hello and welcome to SWF Janus!

Here's the Canada regional zone, check out and see if you have any tournies nearby.

What's up, I'm RpRmn, been smashing since day one. I've been bored of my local group lately so if you want to wiFi sometime add my FC and well have a time.
Hello RM and welcome to SWF!

Nice to hear you want to try WiFi, check out the Smashboards Arena for online matches.

Hey, guys. How's it going?

My names Tundra or more realistically, Daniel.

I mainly play Smash 64 and some Brawl. In 64 I play as Link and Brawl: Ike. I've been playing Smash for years, and I'd consider myself Mid to Upper-mid tier. I hope to vastly improve my skills and I think this is a swell place to go for that. ;)
Welcome Tundra to SWF!

If you want to try your hand at online, here's the Smashboards Arena.

Enjoy your stay here.

Hai there, I'm a new member but I'm no stranger to the board as I'm one of those guys who just lurks forums for months before finally deciding to make an account.

Big Smash fan since 64 and I'm no stranger to the more popular community-created fangames/mods like Project M and Super Smash Land. :D
Hello Blak and glad to know you've decided to join us. Enjoy your stay here.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hey all, names ApolloFire. I used to go to gorilla games in wellington fl before they closed down. they hosted SSB 64, melee and brawl tournaments there, and i usually went to the ssb64 tourneys. my main characters for 64 are mario and kirby. my brawl mains are diddy kong and ike. i dont play melee much, but i would use marth, mario, or someone else. ive visited these forums before, but didnt bother making an account till now. nice to meet you all.

PS: can someone explain to me how to play SSB 64 online? i know there are emulators to play n64 smash on pc but idk where to start. if anyone lives in the wellington fl area or near there, that would be sweet.
Hello Apollo and welcome to SWF!
Good to hear you've been here, but here's the link to the regional zone thread so try to see if you can find active players in Wellington.

Enjoy your stay here.

Greetings! I've been playing Melee casually for years, but these past few months I've started playing more seriously and being active-ish in SoCal. I've been lurking around Smashboards for a while and figured it was about time for me to get an account.

So yeah! I hope we get along.
Welcome Hassohippo to SWF!

Well SoCal is a good place if you want to get serious, if you haven't check out the SD thread in the Pac West regional thread.

Lurker for some time, just now decided to join. I've played all smash bros but only Brawl competitively. Hey c:
Welcome Hiram to SWF!

IF you have any questions about the site, ask me. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Greetings everyone, My name is James Lee McKigney and I have been playing smash bros for quite a while ever since I was a young boy. (My birthdate is 12/27/1990 and I currently live in texas.) I've played through and unlocked at least all of the characters and stages in each game and I only played for fun.

Usually I play as Mario most of the time but occasonally I play as someone else every now and again. And I feel that I will do my best in order to uphold justice in the smash universe. Sorry if I'm a little nerd and if the song isn't quite approprate... Forgive my spelling as well as I am on explorer and it doesn't have a spell check.

I promise to abide by the rules and to be fair and treat everybody as if they were me.
Welcome Jim to SWF!

Justice? What is justice? How do I know you're fighting for justice? ....Don't mind your spelling, we all make grammar mistakes. Good to hear you'll abide by the rules, you'll make a fine citizen, citizen.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Hello everyone. I'm gonna be the spokesperson for Video Game Night in Houston. I've joined the site so that our group at the University of Houston can help improve the smash community as well as learn a few tips of my own as a Smash player.
Welcome to SWF Patrick!

I don't quite follow. Are you saying that the Smash Community can learn from the University of Houston group?

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay.

I joined because it seems this place is cool enough, I just recently got into playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl and enjoy playing it.

Hope to get Melee soon to try it out and play that with friends, but I can't seem to find it, oh well ebay here I come.
Hello Cinnamon and welcome!

Yes, eBay is all you need.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Hey, I'm HS_Pulse, or just Pulse. I've been an avid Smash fan since I played Smash 64 at the age of 8, and I've only now just begun to start pursuing more tourney-worthy skills, so it brought me here. Currently, I play Project M and Brawl for the most part. Aside from Smash, I'm an all-round easygoing guy, a bit hard on myself when I fail, but even so, I get up and try again later. Uhm, I guess that's about all I can think of to really introduce myself, but yeah. Hopefully you'll all see a bit more of me and I'll see a LOT more of you in the near future.
Welcome Pulse to SWF!

You'll do fine here good sir, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Once again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Greetings. I'm BridgesWithTurtles, because I build bridges with turtles (metaphorically). I've been playing Smash since 2001; never been active on the tournament scene (except for one participation in 2008), though I follow it in incremental updates. I'm not a competitive player in the tourney-based sense; however, I play at an advanced level (though I'm not going to claim I'll ever beat the Big League players). I'm currently playing Project M but also dabble in Melee and 64 from time to time. I also play Sony Smash, but no one cares about that, I assume.

I decided to register after years of being part of the Smash Bros community but never really associating with it. I'm mostly interested in SSB4 speculation at this point, as the months building up to its big unveiling heighten the hype. I'm also a moveset-making enthusiast. Anyways, I don't like to chatter on when there's no point, so I end this with a sincere greetings.
Hello and welcome Turtle to SWF!

I hope one day turtles can play video games and I believe you are the key to achieving my dream...Anyways, welcome to the site and since you're a moveset enthusiast, you should know that we often have a Make Your Moveset threads here on SWF. Just keep on the lookout.

Enjoy your stay here.

Hi everyone! I'm new to competitive smash. Unfortunately the area I live in seems to lack a lot of tournaments (Hawaii and Oregon lol)....But I like watching clashtournaments etc. and it would be super cool if I could play WiFi with some people and eventually go to a tournament. I mostly play brawl with Falco. I'm open to new friends, tips, just talking, etc...I think I'm pretty bad right now and I want to improve my game, get more involved in the community, and meet some cool people along the way! Just not sure how to get my foot out the door...
Hello Flow to SWF!

Here's the link to the Smashboards Arena where you can find online matches. I live in SoCal so we may have a good connection.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Welcome again and enjoy your stay.

Hello, I'm jayeldeee, and after hearing about the forums (especially through tier lists) I thought I'd take a look around. Fortunately, I found this forum to have a whole bunch more resources and a much better community then I had originally thought. This looks like a nice and competitive community to be a part of. And also knowing that many twitch channels and tournament exists makes me that much more excited.

As another note, I haven't been playing too much but wish to get better at the game in the future. Learning all the techniques, advanced movesets, etc. And I am currently characterless right now and am looking for a character. However, with my personality, whenever I want to get good with a character, I like to be more involved in their series, and make them priority over all video games at times. So I'm just testing the waters to see who I would really like to play as, whether veteran or not.
Welcome Jayel to SWF!

I am the same when I am determined to learn a character. Good to know I am not alone. IF you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me.

Once again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

AttorneyAtLaw77

Smash Rookie
Sup everyone I'm AttorneyAtLaw! I'm not new to this board at all, big time lurker who decided to finally make an account. I played a bunch of Melee back in the day and was ok at it, but friends never were into Brawl so I barely played til I met some people so I'm trying to get better at it even though I currently suck =P. I play Project M a bunch too. Hope to at least get a bit better from being here more often and practicing with some people (even though most people hate online lol).

Legacy Wolf

Smash Rookie
Hell, why not.

I'm Legacy Wolf. I'm a stager, and a banner maker on some occasions. I've been hanging around KC:MM for a few years, and it took me awhile to make an account here.

If there was a place to post a stage thread, I wouldn't know of it, but I'd gladly post mine there.

Ultrachaos547

Smash Rookie
Yo my names Ultra. I like Smash Bros alot, but I really just play it casually. Does that make me lame?
btwnoitemsfoxonlyfinaldestination

Ginger Root

Smash Rookie
New Jersey (for internship) (From Maryland)
Hello there, I am Ginger Root. I've been up to date and following Smash Brothers since the N64 version came out. I started playing seriously when brawl came out. I've never been to a tourney but I've been longing to for quite some time, I have that competitive (yet friendly) personality.

I've decided to join to learn more on how to improve my techniques in all 3 Smash Brothers games and to keep up to date with the buzz and speculation of SSB4. I currently main Ness in brawl. On my free time when I'm not gaming, I'm usually in the kitchen cooking up a plethora of dishes.

I hope to use this site as often as I can. I also hope to continue getting better at smash brothers. Will be riding the SSB4 hype train with all of you.

:b:

Lumenebrae

Smash Rookie
Salutations, I'm LumeN in the smash world, but everywhere else it's Aqua/Aquillion or even mariokirbyssbm.
_____________u___ e_
_____________c___ s_
_____________a___ s_
_____________s______

Lumen is one of the words for Light in latin, I'm not full of myself and I expect to never do this name justice. It would've been cooler if someone who was professional with those two took it, but hey.

If you couldn't tell, I favor the PSI children, because when I first played brawl, I felt more comfortable with someone similar to me. A kid, (Not that I'm not still a kid).
However, my first character was Kirby in melee. I also play a few others, such as TLink, Ike, Falco, but definitely not comparable to real players. I'm sort of a "Top of the Bottom" kind of player, and this holds true for most of the games I play. I could probably never even touch a professional player, or anyone who goes to tournies, most likely. But in casual play... yeah. I think out strategies and learn techniques, but I never end up using them in a match. Once the game starts I just stop thinking, and afterwards, "Oh. I could've zap jumped to recover". Though it's gotten better, of course. I really don't know what to say, this whole thing was kind of awkward in the whole first place, but hey...

Whatever.

I dunno if I'll be very prevalent in this community, but I joined cause I might as well after lurking awhile, so yeah.

ИO⊃エ

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm ИO⊃エ (icon), pleased to meet you all :D

I've played Smash casually since I was a kid with SSB64.
A couple months ago I started watching Melee footage from Apex 2013 and 2012, and I would sit down and watch match after match, meanwhile looking up all of these foreign words like "SFFLing" and "jump-cancelled grab"
Watching all the pros and seeing all the hype inspired me to pick up the game again.
I don't know that I'll ever do any tournaments, but I'm excited to improve my game, maybe find a local group of smashers to help!

Snu?

Smash Rookie
SNU? Snu for who? Certainly not you, that's who. SNU! I'm Snu, but you can call me Snu?

Started playing Smash in 1998, been lurking the boards since 2006 and have been following competitive Melee since 2010.

I switch mains in Melee way too often... AND in chronological order since release: Bowser, Marth, Yoshi, Zelda, Marth, Peach, Falco, Falcon, Doc. I think I'm going to stick with Doc. Still have to learn his Up-B cancel though.

In 64, used to main Kirby, then Falcon, then Link, and currently thinking of switching to Fox after going to a local tourney and barely losing sets to the best Mario I've ever seen (except maybe Isai). He managed to take the whole tourney amongst the swarms of Pikachus. But Melee is priority as far as Smash games go for me. (Project M is a good time too.)

TWELV!

Smash Rookie
Hello all you happy people--My name is TWELV and I'm mainly a PM player, but I've gone by JOHO in singles and Melee. and I've been clean for four weeks now played Smash since the 64 days, though never really all that competitively. I figured it's about time to get on that, though, cause I've always played with people who were.

Also, since I just got back from ECE and apparently I'm like one of two people in MD/VA who isn't on SmashBoards, I decided the time has finally come.

In PM I main Donkey Kong, with dabblings in Ganondorf and Sheik, and in Melee I play Sheik (really really badly). I love the big hairy menace and for once in his life, he's quite good, so I decided to follow in the steps of Eli and StrongBad. Now if only I had a couple decent space-animal players to practice against...

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
So you know despite being a member here since 2009, I've really given myself a formal introduction so I figured no time is better than the present.

Hey, I'm Ariand/AEM (I prefer AEM though, I really wish I could just change my name to just that)! I've been around Smash based forums before, SSF2 Expansion (Each one), Mcleodgaming, and Super Smash Brothers Crusade forums. So I know my way around Smash (Kinda, not entirely though GY sort of shows me up all of the time with his wide amount of knowledge). My first game was actually Melee (With Luigi's Mansion and Simpson's Road Rage), so I almost immediately grew to love the characters and a majority of the franchises in that game. Since then I've stayed with Nintendo products, with a bit of Valve thrown into the mix. My favorite types of games are ones that don't take themselves too seriously (Which is the main reason I love Team Fortress 2) and are made for the player to enjoy the experience of playing as the main characters and explore the world (Which is essentially what Nintendo is all about).

In Smash I might have to say that my main characters have to be Dr. Mario (Melee), Mr. Game & Watch (Melee+Brawl), R.O.B. (Brawl), and Toon Link (Brawl). However I do generally know how to play well with pretty much any character in Brawl. I've played the original but I haven't spent a lot of time on it, other than unlocking the original four characters. Smash might as well be my favorite game franchise ever and I'm really glad it is.

Uh, I guess that's all that I really need to share-
Yo my names Ultra. I like Smash Bros alot, but I really just play it casually. Does that make me lame?
btwnoitemsfoxonlyfinaldestination
holy hats covered in mayonaise ultra fancy seeing you here

Vexel

Smash Rookie
Hey there smashers :p im just coming here in search for tournaments close-ish to the southeast missouri area.. simply because there are not enough locally, and i am sorely lacking any sparring partners, i want to test my skills on something other than a level 9 bowser. because computers power shield and jump cancle WAY too much xD normal people dont do that.. most of the time.. anyway i would love to be directed to the nearest tournament so that i could meet some of you and show you my rockets! :D

Mongoose132

Smash Rookie
my name is Jamison, or Mongoose, and I live in the Dallas area. looking for smash tournaments, mostly melee or project M. Main Marth and Wolf, occasional Wario or Yoshi. Marth and Falco for melee.
My favorite pros are M2K, Chillindude829, V3ctorman, and Hbox.
Shout out to GiftedRoboHobo.
Hope to be in contact with people in dfw area about melee and project m tournaments.

robnrayn

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, my name's Robert. I'm not much of a gamer, but I am a programmer. I can't wait to see what all of you folks are doing for fun, because quite frankly coding is extremely tedious and boring...but it's a job. Good to be here!

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
......I just got in to a school tournament, and lost due to a 4 player free for all and a Ike sucker strong slashed me, right after I killed the only pro there....I was so depressed my Yoshi was so owning all of them then got cheated out of first place that easily... Now I have to wait all year? Heck no... so I searched for nostalgia classic SSBB and found this still active site, so I joined immediately. I thought brawl was just dead because I couldn't find any activity in that game for 3 years until I got into that cheaply designed school tournament (Four players, Random Map, No Stock, etc) a week ago. I am so happy..if my Wii disk spinner/scanner wasn't broken (The part used to read and play Wii disc games), but I am going to fix it very soon (or buy a new one) and play with you guys soon and show you my great Yoshi skills. In that time i'll just comment on tournaments, and brawl matches etc to get to know all of you guys. Peace!

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
Hello I am Noler Mass. I'm not very great at super smash bros and in fact I do not have a wii to play brawl at the moment, but one thing I love is characters. Involved with loving characters though is a love of speculating characters. I have spent more time than I like to admit researching who will make the next smash. I think that now my opinions are solid enough to be heard so I registered mainly for debating who will be in smash 4.

So if you are looking for me I will be in the smash 4 character speculation thread.

ThatCoolKid

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm ThatCoolKid, but you can call me TCK. I want to start off on the right foot, I'm here because I love brawl and Nintendo!

TigerBizNiz

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone this is TigerBizNiz! I joined this site mainly to find cool ppl to brawl with as well as checking out cool forums. If any of you wanna brawl feel free to message me. My skills are about average.. for now. :smirk: I'm a friendly person and I hope everyone here is as well. :nervous: Thnx!

sparkledember

Smash Rookie
my name is Jamison, or Mongoose, and I live in the Dallas area. looking for smash tournaments, mostly melee or project M. Main Marth and Wolf, occasional Wario or Yoshi. Marth and Falco for melee.
My favorite pros are M2K, Chillindude829, V3ctorman, and Hbox.
Shout out to GiftedRoboHobo.
Hope to be in contact with people in dfw area about melee and project m tournaments.
i was legendary in melee but maintain an edge in brawl...we can play if you want but mainly im concerned with where you found the image of kermy huddled up in the bathtub lmfao

[Catlord] Kazoto Skytear

Smash Apprentice
Well hello everybody!

I'm the Catlord Kazoto Skytear, with such a long name just call me Kaz, Kazoto, or Julien, doesn't matter. Anyways I'm French, Korean, Spanish, African (1/32) <-lol, Argentinian, and German. I generally play Legend of Zelda, Earthbound, and Pokemon. Eartbound is best series in my opinion. I write Creepy Pastas, learn to Code Java Script, learning to play Piano, and am interested in drawing. Those are my interests in a nut shell.

I usually play Computer games, try to find something new every once in a while. I love the Civilization V series but it isn't in my top 3. Although Minecraft is okay, it is super overrated. Let's see, if people rate it 95/100 what they mean is 70-80/100. They're just talking total BS. Emulators, most computer gamers will have them. And many are against. My opinion on them is if it's 2 generations old then feel free to get it since they can no longer get it.

Anyways the consoles I play are PC if that even is a console, Wii, PS3, and the PSP <- Super Outdated. Anyways my favorite game on the PC will have to be Civilization V as I stated earlier. If you include emulators then heck, Earthbound. On the Wii I'll be playing Wind Waker and Brawl. Probs the best 2 games on the system. PS3 will have to be Battle Field 3, although I rarely play it I am baws. And on the PSP I design maps on Little Big Planet... well I'm working on a few.

Anyways that's about it for me. Thanks for reading about me rambling on about nonsense o_o

Vaati

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm just a person that likes Nintendo and talks broken english.

Hellopppp

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new, would like to maybe play netplay, since transportation for a smash event is pretty much out of question.

Played smash a little as a child, picking it back up after seeing decent netplay.

CasinoFox

Smash Cadet
Hey out there! I've been playing brawl for a few years now and I guess i'm pretty good. (I suck at melee :facepalm:)
I main :yoshi:
maybe a little of these once in a while :fox: :lucario: :pikachu2::ganondorf::link2:
So yeah, that's about it. Now who's up for a brawl? :estatic:

IceColdSmashBrother

Smash Rookie
Eyyyyy, I'm IceColdSmashBrother. For short, I'm Chase.

I've been drying to play SSBB, and the new one is enough to make me buy a brand new system that I never planned to buy. So yeah, I hope to really get into it.

My main is :ike: by the way.

Onett_zidi

Smash Rookie
Hi, I am Onett, Im from Chile, I main IC´s and I entered Smashboards because I want to improve my game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom