• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, Monstmrna, and welcome to Smash World Forums, where Captain Planet and Captain Falcon often compete in the best-looking tights competition. Glad to see you're a fan of the Smash Bros. series. Feel free to browse the boards and check out the various Smash Bros. boards, whether it's Smash 64 or Brawl. Don't feel like talking about Smash Bros.? Then check out the Pool Room, Light House, and Media Metropolis where you can talk about other things not pertaining to the series. If you have any questions, feel free to ask your friendly neighborhood moderator or administrator for assistance. Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay here at SWF, and remember to ignore the occasional troll, and do not respond to spam threads. Also, keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm far from new. But I'm sure most of you people aren't the same I knew back when I was active here. Hope to enjoy SSB4 speculation just about as much as I did with Brawl so many years ago.

ChrisAndFriendsLP

Smash Rookie
Hi! My name is Chris, and I'm new on SmashBoards. This is actually my first time on a forum whatsoever, so everything is way confusing, but I might get the hang of things one day. :urg:

Hacking my Smash Brothers has become a big time investment, and fun hobby for the summer, but it's super confusing so I joined SmashBoads to get help from the pros.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hi i'm fo and i want to make mods !!
I'm far from new. But I'm sure most of you people aren't the same I knew back when I was active here. Hope to enjoy SSB4 speculation just about as much as I did with Brawl so many years ago.
Welcome back, you obviously know your way around here so I'll spare you.

Hi! My name is Chris, and I'm new on SmashBoards. This is actually my first time on a forum whatsoever, so everything is way confusing, but I might get the hang of things one day. :urg:

Hacking my Smash Brothers has become a big time investment, and fun hobby for the summer, but it's super confusing so I joined SmashBoads to get help from the pros.
Welcome to the boards, if you need any help finding anything don't hesitate asking.

I'm Mikki :D i would like to have some wifi battles with you all
Cool, check this thread out:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Once again, welcome to SWF all of you!

RandomPerson8423

Smash Rookie
New user here! I've just recently got back into playing the SSB games (which I suck at now, lol) so I decided to sign-up here and join you guys. :)

ndayday

BRoomer
Well welcome to the boards then, don't hesitate asking if you need help.

Honeybooboo

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm new to this site, I've been playing brawl for a while. I'm related to the brother of the user J. Uhm. yeah I'm an Olimar main, and I'm not afraid to admitt that I have no idea what to do on this site. :3

iamChris

Smash Rookie
Hello there, I've joined this site a while back but I forgot my account, so I made a new one. But anyways I haven't been playing Smash Bros. for the longest time and I decided to get back into it again. I usually play Smash Bros. 64 or Brawl. I also can't wait to compare PS All-Stars Battle Royale and Smash Bros. to see how different and alike they are.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hello! I'm new to this site, I've been playing brawl for a while. I'm related to the brother of the user J. Uhm. yeah I'm an Olimar main, and I'm not afraid to admitt that I have no idea what to do on this site. :3
Welcome to the boards, J's Brother! Don't hesitate to ask the staff or me some questions by PM/VM.
You can even go here to ask:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=64734

Also, check this place out in general:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=231

Be sure to read the rules, user guide, and other threads that may help you from avoiding any frustration.

Hello there, I've joined this site a while back but I forgot my account, so I made a new one. But anyways I haven't been playing Smash Bros. for the longest time and I decided to get back into it again. I usually play Smash Bros. 64 or Brawl. I also can't wait to compare PS All-Stars Battle Royale and Smash Bros. to see how different and alike they are.
Welcome back to the boards. :D

Meta_Ridley89

Smash Rookie
I'm back "from the deads"! Well... almost. :p I think I definitely had to take a break from Brawl and... Anyway, I'm here. I will try to be a little more active but since the last two years, I've got so MANY projects (web radio, Twitter). So I got a life. LOL! Hope I'm still welcome... :p

SgtJester

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm SgtJester, been gaming since I can remember, not as good as I was in my younger age due to the currency issue now-a-days, but I'm still decent on old systems, if anyone plays them. ;D I'm also from South Carolina, and from what I can see, that's a rare thing, so woop woop.

Neutricity

Smash Apprentice
Hiya everybody! I'm the new guy as of today. I'm not new to game, but I am new to the competitive world. Help me out if you feel the need to.

~Peace

ndayday

BRoomer
Welcome to the boards Neutricity.
I mean, I guess you can ask questions if you feel the need to, right?

Also a late welcome Jester: welcome to SWF!

PeachPit

Smash Rookie
Hi!
I'm new here and this is my first post. Not sure where to put this, but here seems good.
At first I'll be mostly lurking around since I'm kind of shy. Hopefully I'll get to know fellow members and this site well enough so I can talk more.
So I guess I should say a little bit about myself!
Like I said before, I'm shy. I'm almost always one of the younger members on a forum. =I
I love SSB (why I joined obviously) and video games in general. My favorite series is probably the Zelda series. My favorite character to use in Brawl is Toon Link.
I also love DRAWING.
I'm not feeling brave enough to make a thread in the artwork section at the moment, but maybe sometime if I feel encouraged. I love to draw little Brawl cartoons, and they could use more love.
I may seem like a generally polite and mature person right now, but that's all part of my master plan for you to get a good impression on me. Be warned; I am a BIG WEIRDO.

That's really all I have to say.
I can't wait for SSB4!

ndayday

BRoomer
Welcome to the forums :)

You'll find the place here you like best, so give it some time. If you need any help you can ask me or anyone really.

PeachPit

Smash Rookie
Good to know, because this place is HUGE. I've never been on a forum this big before.
Also, is there a reason why my number of posts isn't increasing? Does this not count as a post?

ndayday

BRoomer
Yeah, post count doesn't go up in this room.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Hi, I'm Inawordyes. I'd say this was my first post, but that would be a lie, because I posted in a thread before remembering that, obviously, there would be a place to do introductions.

Well, there isn't much to tell. I started on Wikia under the name A.J. two, but nowadays I spend most of my time on Hold the Line, participating in an RP. I 've been looking maybe bi-weekly for news on SSB4 since it was announced, and I recently (within the last week) started reading the threads on here, so much so that I figured I'd join and contribute my two cents to a few threads.

I'm big on mafia, and play it on another site, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to commit to playing it here. I'll be keeping tabs on DGames, though, especially since I've gotten into reading the Big Brother thread.

... Hmm, well I guess there was a lot to tell. :) But anyways, I played 64 a lot when I was younger, never got to play Melee despite having a GameCube (it's broken now), and I play Brawl whenever I can.

Darel02

Smash Rookie
Hi, My Name is darel and like others members that posted here im new too :D Im a dominican smashbrothers player. ive been a members since couple of months but today i decided to write here. Glad to be a member of Smashboards

chibi chaan

Smash Rookie
Hiiii.

I'm Kathleen, but most people usually just call me chibi :D. I'm a food science major at Rutgers. I found out about smashbaords a couple years ago when i was trying to teach myself how to wave dash and L-cancel lol. That didn't go so well. Then recently I started lurking on here again when I was trying to find ways to improve my marth haha, so i finally made an account. XD

Er... anyway. I've been playing smash since 64 came out way back when but I'm more of a melee and brawl player. I main Marth and Roy in Melee. In Brawl I main Marth, toon link, and kirby.

But yeah, I'm hoping to enter the competitive scene and to meet/interact with more people/smashers in general, to make new friends and to learn more about smash! ^_^ Oh yeah and to find people to play with online lol.

Besides smash I love the zelda, final fantasy, tales of, kirby games. I'm also into anime and judo haha. :D

ndayday

BRoomer
Hi, I'm Inawordyes. I'd say this was my first post, but that would be a lie, because I posted in a thread before remembering that, obviously, there would be a place to do introductions.

Well, there isn't much to tell. I started on Wikia under the name A.J. two, but nowadays I spend most of my time on Hold the Line, participating in an RP. I 've been looking maybe bi-weekly for news on SSB4 since it was announced, and I recently (within the last week) started reading the threads on here, so much so that I figured I'd join and contribute my two cents to a few threads.

I'm big on mafia, and play it on another site, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to commit to playing it here. I'll be keeping tabs on DGames, though, especially since I've gotten into reading the Big Brother thread.

... Hmm, well I guess there was a lot to tell. :) But anyways, I played 64 a lot when I was younger, never got to play Melee despite having a GameCube (it's broken now), and I play Brawl whenever I can.
Welcome to the boards man, glad to see you have interests in mafia since that's pretty big here for some reason too. I never really got into it myself but whatever. Anyway, nice to have you here!

Hi, My Name is darel and like others members that posted here im new too :D Im a dominican smashbrothers player. ive been a members since couple of months but today i decided to write here. Glad to be a member of Smashboards
Be sure to look at the Regional Zone sometime incase you want to find people to play etc.
Hiiii.

I'm Kathleen, but most people usually just call me chibi :D. I'm a food science major at Rutgers. I found out about smashbaords a couple years ago when i was trying to teach myself how to wave dash and L-cancel lol. That didn't go so well. Then recently I started lurking on here again when I was trying to find ways to improve my marth haha, so i finally made an account. XD

Er... anyway. I've been playing smash since 64 came out way back when but I'm more of a melee and brawl player. I main Marth and Roy in Melee. In Brawl I main Marth, toon link, and kirby.

But yeah, I'm hoping to enter the competitive scene and to meet/interact with more people/smashers in general, to make new friends and to learn more about smash! ^_^ Oh yeah and to find people to play with online lol.

Besides smash I love the zelda, final fantasy, tales of, kirby games. I'm also into anime and judo haha. :D
Hey, welcome to SWF! You'll fit right in. If you need help on anything feel free to ask.

And here's a second welcome!

martinvel13

Smash Rookie
Hello, this is my first time here! Im from Venezuela and im looking For Brawls! i dont know if i can post my Friendcode Here or there is a sub forum for it! Looking forward to make friends!

ndayday

BRoomer
Looks like you figured it out :)

If you need help with anything I'd be glad to help you. Welcome to SWF!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello! I guess im new to this forum and brawl hacking, I joined to hopefully find answers to whats going on and hopefully meet some awesome people! :)
Hello Strom!

Welcome to the lands of SWF. I am your guide for today. For all things Brawl hacking, here's the section and it's sub-catagories:

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209

If you have any questions about the site or brawl hacking (as I have dabbled in it), let me know here or via VM/PM.

Hope you have a good time here and remember, stay classy.

TheFlow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Flowmed
Hello ! I joined here because of the toon link community, to help and get a few tips for fellow toon link players. About myself, i am french ! See you guys ! :toonlink:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, TheFlow, and welcome to SWF, where we infracted and banned Casper the Friendly Ghost for streaking across the boards (seriously, he's a naked ghost). A Toon Link player, huh? Well, be sure to visit the Toon Link boards to learn more about your character. You can also go into the Competitive Brawl Discussion boards under "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" to learn more about various character MUs and tier placements. If you have any questions about Toon Link, don't be afraid to ask where appropriate and people will help you. Also, check out the Light House section where you can talk about other games not named "Smash Bros", or the Pool Room where you can talk about various things not related to anything gaming. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask your friendly neighborhood moderator, super moderator, senator, or administrator for assistance. Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay here at SWF. Be sure to ignore the occasional troll, and refrain from posting in a spam/advertisement thread. Also, be sure to keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Toon Link Boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177

Competitive Brawl Discussion:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250

Light House:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Pool Room:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

evhjen

Smash Rookie
Hey there, I'm Evhjen. I'm very very new and just wondering if there's a thread on here where people who are looking to play online swap codes?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, evhjen, and welcome to SWF, where insects exoskeletons are on the inside... wait, then it wouldn't be called EXOskeletons. Anywho, to answer your question, you can check out the Smashboards Arena, where you're bound to find someone you can battle online in the link provided below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator or administrator for assistance. Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay here at SWF, and be sure to ignore the occasional troll and refrain from responding to spam/advertisement threads. Also, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

The Smashboards Arena:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Raseri

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone I'm Raseri, I'm mainly a competitive Pokemon player, but I've been interested in getting into SSBB for awhile, I heard about your community and decided to give it a shot :).

ndayday

BRoomer
Would you happen to be Raseri over at Smogon? God, once you start referring to other forums as tangible locations you know you've been on the internet too long.

In any case, welcome to SWF! If you need a hand finding something most everyone is willing to help.

Raseri

Smash Rookie
Would you happen to be Raseri over at Smogon? God, once you start referring to other forums as tangible locations you know you've been on the internet too long.

In any case, welcome to SWF! If you need a hand finding something most everyone is willing to help.
Yes that is me :) I'm guessing you've been there too! Thanks, I'll search the forum a bit and try to jump in soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom