• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uw10isplaya

Smash Rookie
Hi. Played smash64 and melee casually when both came out. Around '05 I think it was (holy **** time flies ...) a good friend from high school (he was/is into fighting games) got me into playing a little more seriously. I played almost every day with him and another friend (somehow I still sucked horribly). Played pretty often with Teddy and Otto (bladewise and silentwolf according to the magical internet) and went to Skypal (another friend from high school, Derelink, lived with the Skypal guys) once a week or so.

I played smash for the first time in years at a barbecue recently, and remembered just how damn fun it is. I went home and watched pretty much every singles bracket video from apex 2012 (loved smash vids when I was playing, ever since the first tournament I watched, FC3), then noticed the melee-fc10 stream on twtich (where I watch dota2/LoL), and watched that whole tournament too. Javi was jaw-dropping from Apex; there are so many amazing players nowadays; Axe's pikachu is beast; it was awesome to see Darkrain with his one-of-a-kind style still playing (ever since his combo on Isai during fc3 crews man ...), Mango is amazing to watch (how many characters does this guy play at such a high level? geez).

Seeing the finals of apex2012 was a bit depressing though, lol. When I played jiggs, she was mid-tier and no one played her, so when I failed miserably with cheesy bair spam, I didn't feel bad at all. Seeing hbox (green headband represent!) and mango (who apparently retired her to style on people? guy is awesome haha) dominate made how much I suck even worse. I always thought it'd be awesome to see a high profile jiggs player, but all the hate for how boring jiggs matches are, and how lame the character is in general, is sad.

I'm not sure I've ever posted here before, so I just wanted to chime in and say it's awesome that melee is still so active, and the community behind it seems awesome.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, uw10isplaya, and welcome to SWF, where Twisted Metal's Sweet Tooth is the clown hired for children's birthday parties. I'm happy to see you're so enthusiastic about Super Smash Bros.. Yes, tournament matches can be very hype, and the competitive scene, even for a game as old as Smash 64 is still very much alive. As you may have already figured out, there's a tournament board you can visit to see all upcoming tournaments from around the world, let alone your country; this is how active the Smash Bros. competitive community is, and with over 100,000 members, it shows. Provided below are links to various boards of interest that you may find useful (if you haven't visited them already). Also, if you want to become more involved in the competitive scene, and improve whatever your main character is, don't be afraid to ask for tips; you'll find that there's always someone who will help you. Just be sure to ask in the appropriate threads and boards. If you're not sure where to ask, feel free to contact a moderator or administrator for assistance. Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay here at SWF, and be sure to pay no mind to the occasional troll, and refrain from responding to spam/advertisement threads. Also, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Tournament & Event Discussion:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=180

Console Tournament Listings:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Melee Discussion:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Melee Character Specific:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Smash 64 Discussion:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Nidokween

Smash Rookie
Hello SmashForums, I am new here as well! :) I joined the site to ask a few game-related questions, and I assume this is the best place to find answers!

A little about myself, I am 19 (as of tomorrow actually, hehe!), I live in Canada, I am starting pre-veterinary medicine right away... I have been playing Pokemon my entire life. I play competitively with my own personal card-decks of different type match ups, and as well I avidly play Pokemon online. As well as a variety of different single-player games such as Crystal, Black, Gold and Blue.
I am also a huge fan of the Earthbound Series. The introduction of Lucas in Brawl was awesome and is by-far my favorite playable character; he's adorable and hauls all kind of butt in game-play!

I am enjoying cruising the forum so far, I am not new to forum-life, I am just new here! :D

Cheers!

Zero-X

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm Zero. I'm from Canada, and I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl competitively and Melee a bit more casually. I main Falco in both Melee and Brawl and love to fight people of equal skill / greater skill levels. I came here to look for some guides to up my Falco game (which worked, by the way) and I decided to join the community itself. :)

PMysterious

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am PMysterious. I main Jigglypuff in all 3 SSBB games and I usually like to use air attacks to my advantage. I really hope to have this be a fun forum to be in.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hello SmashForums, I am new here as well! :) I joined the site to ask a few game-related questions, and I assume this is the best place to find answers!

A little about myself, I am 19 (as of tomorrow actually, hehe!), I live in Canada, I am starting pre-veterinary medicine right away... I have been playing Pokemon my entire life. I play competitively with my own personal card-decks of different type match ups, and as well I avidly play Pokemon online. As well as a variety of different single-player games such as Crystal, Black, Gold and Blue.
I am also a huge fan of the Earthbound Series. The introduction of Lucas in Brawl was awesome and is by-far my favorite playable character; he's adorable and hauls all kind of butt in game-play!

I am enjoying cruising the forum so far, I am not new to forum-life, I am just new here! :D

Cheers!
Welcome to Smashboards : D
I'm not expressing it much right now but Pokemon is the best. So hyped for B2W2. Also Mother is awesome, even if I never finished playing the fan translation. Such a quirky game.

Hey everyone, I'm Zero. I'm from Canada, and I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl competitively and Melee a bit more casually. I main Falco in both Melee and Brawl and love to fight people of equal skill / greater skill levels. I came here to look for some guides to up my Falco game (which worked, by the way) and I decided to join the community itself. :)
Glad you found what you were looking for! If you need help on anything don't hesitate to ask.
Hello, I am PMysterious. I main Jigglypuff in all 3 SSBB games and I usually like to use air attacks to my advantage. I really hope to have this be a fun forum to be in.
Luckily for you Jiggly's air game is her best feature imo. Besides being Jigglypuff.

Welcome to the boards guys!

Sound Reaper

Smash Rookie
Hello, this is Sound Reaper. This is a more proper introduction compared to my first post. I plan to help this community the best way I can......custom music. Heh heh...

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, Sound Reaper, and welcome to SWF, where music makes the world go 'round... the other direction. Glad to know you want to help the community with custom music. Feel free to ask a mod or admin for help if you ever get lost. The Brawl Workshop is a good place to start looking (link provided below). Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay here at SWF, and be sure to ignore the occasional troll and refrain from responding to spam/advertisement threads. Also, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Brawl Workshop General:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
signed on here a bit ago and never bothered to introduce myself, granted, I only just found this, but still... how rude of me!

so, I'm Phoenix502, and I've sort of been a sort of half and half kind of person in regards to competitive play. I'm casual in regards that I'm primarily open for a wide variety of opinions (though I do get irritated eventually if my only given advice is the same thing I've heard many times before). at the same time, I like some competition, and enjoy the feeling of meeting a great challenge and finally conquering it.

I earlier made a thread regarding one of my little ideas to pass the time. hopefully, it catches on here like it started to in AllisBrawl... oh, and hopefully said thread is in the right place... if it isn't then I'd like to know where.

okboy

"The Okayest"
NNID
syntheticweenie
3DS FC
1418-8005-4521
Hello, hello! I suppose I should go and post in this thread since I went and made an account yesterday, so, yeah!

I've been in love with the Smash Bros series for a long time now and I guess I could say I'm more of a casual player. Though not to say I'm completely hopeless! Haha. I've just been absolutely obsessed with Brawl for the last few weeks and I just wanted to be a part of a community that held the same interest. So yeah, Hi!

I'm on BB a whole lot as Purple Toon Link and sometimes Cyan G&W so if you run into those characters it might be me! c:

ndayday

BRoomer
signed on here a bit ago and never bothered to introduce myself, granted, I only just found this, but still... how rude of me!

so, I'm Phoenix502, and I've sort of been a sort of half and half kind of person in regards to competitive play. I'm casual in regards that I'm primarily open for a wide variety of opinions (though I do get irritated eventually if my only given advice is the same thing I've heard many times before). at the same time, I like some competition, and enjoy the feeling of meeting a great challenge and finally conquering it.

I earlier made a thread regarding one of my little ideas to pass the time. hopefully, it catches on here like it started to in AllisBrawl... oh, and hopefully said thread is in the right place... if it isn't then I'd like to know where.
I know this is late, but you made it in the right place. I remember one of those wayyyy back and it was pretty fun. Anyway welcome to SWF!

Hello, hello! I suppose I should go and post in this thread since I went and made an account yesterday, so, yeah!

I've been in love with the Smash Bros series for a long time now and I guess I could say I'm more of a casual player. Though not to say I'm completely hopeless! Haha. I've just been absolutely obsessed with Brawl for the last few weeks and I just wanted to be a part of a community that held the same interest. So yeah, Hi!

I'm on BB a whole lot as Purple Toon Link and sometimes Cyan G&W so if you run into those characters it might be me! c:
Welcome to the boards dude! Casual is fine, it's an experience either way. If you ever want to play people here head over to the Arena. It's in this same board so it should be pretty easy to find.

The cake is a lie

Smash Rookie
pick me up!

hey everybody.

ill keep it short and sweet, my names Jake. This is my 2nd post to the forums. (not sure whats going on yet) Looking for anybody to play with or link up with a roster.

codes 4341 9714 0355
im not a 11 year old child and i assure you im talented lol tho i sound like a newb, just trying to link up. help a guy out!

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
I know this is late, but you made it in the right place. I remember one of those wayyyy back and it was pretty fun. Anyway welcome to SWF!
"one of those way back?"

I remember doing this idea four years ago on Nsider2 forums before my previous laptop broke... I went by SlickSP502 back then, could that be it?

ndayday

BRoomer
Oh, I didn't mean it was you or anything. I just remembered a thread along the same lines of what you made in like 2008 or '09.

ToonWaker

Smash Cadet
NNID
5una23
3DS FC
3737-9687-2294
Hello I am ToonWaker nice to meet you all I of course play Brawl I am a Toon Link main but looking to try to main Lucario now to try something different I have been here for awhile just never got around to introducing myself and stuff anyway it is pleasure to make your aquaintance do not be afraid to talk to me either I am very social and easy to get along with.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
I honestly hate introduction threads, but won't hurt.

Been looking at the Brawl competitive scene for most of 2012 without anyone to actually practice with until recently. Wound up rooming with Ralph Cecil at college, so now I get to practice against him every other day. (Usually with me getting 2 stocked by his Snake and losing 85% of the time to all his side characters.)

Hopefully will be hitching rides with him to tournaments, now that I'm actually in a part of the Midwest that isn't dead lol.

Powerstars

Smash Apprentice
It's a-me, Powerstars! My favorite Smash is 64, for the nostalgia, stages, and cartoony graphics. Second is Melee, for it's stages, Adventure Mode, and nostalgia. My least is Brawl, for it's removals of content from Melee, and the amazingly underwhelming difficulty of unlocking everything. Still like it, and the SSE, though.

ndayday

BRoomer
Welcome to the boards you three. If you need help with anything just ask!

CaptainPikachu

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm BoringTurd.
A.k.a. CaptainPikachu. I just registered on here because I'm trying to find people to play matches with on Smash Bros. and other Wii games. And the fact that I don't have any friends (in game, or irl) at all doesn't help. But yes, Hi.

I'm not here for the complicated bs, I'm just here to play regular SSBB against people who aren't so gosh darn picky about being a ***tier or friggin' Final Destination every round or something. It gets so boring.

BTW I am using the Project M mod of Smash Bros as of last week.

I actually forgot to mention, I DID have an account on this website when I had SSBB back in 2008.
But all of that stuff is gone, memory-wise and whatnot.

Bazz

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys, Im Bazz. Figured i would make a profile post. I mess around online in brawl every now and then, but have never participated in any online tournaments or anything. I'm curious about it and would would like to have a few friendly matches before i jump into it so i can see how this stuff works.
anywho, about me...
I am a player in Granbury TX. I recently turned 20 and am an Independent Beachbody Coach. If you ever had questions about those P90X or Insanity infomercials you have probably seen on T.V, im your man to ask.

SSBB related, I main Toon Link and secondary Captain Falcon. I consider myself to be decent, not awesome, as My playstyle could use some tightening up, but I think i could be challenging to the average player.
I have a crappy quality video against a cpu Diddy. I know it doesn't amount to much, but it will give you a basic idea of what my playstyle looks like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXcb8deTH-I&list=PL227B6558DD5A019E&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Anyway, glad to be here and i hope to face some of yall soon!

ndayday

BRoomer
Welcome to the boards dude! We have a fitness thread in the Pool Room so you might want to check that out. Also check out the Arena in this board if you want to play some people online.

Robotic Wind

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grey Walrus
Hi

I like to play as several people in brawl but my mains are Luigi and Diddy Kong.

I am a member of serebiifirums as Robotic wind.

Just as pre Brawl, I am all for Balloon Fighter for SSB 4

Jeff the Killer

Smash Cadet
Hi, I'm Jeff the Killer. It is nice to meet all of you. I hope to have a great time here, you know. I play Super Smash Bros. a lot.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Well, might as well take a shot at my introduction here (Asperger Syndrome makes greetings such a pain for me):
Name: Daniel (Full name), feel free to either call me that or Dan, Danno, Danny, whatever floats your boat.
Age: 21 (So I suspect I'm among some of the older players, but I can't say the same for my experience, however I may be mistaken)
Bio: Okay, hello ladies and gentlemen! Like the location I gave out, I am from Colorado, but a tiny town most likely no one even knows about, so tiny it's not even considered a town!
Experience with Smash Bros.: I have currently been playing during Smash Bros. Melee and did not compete at all in Melee, I just had no idea it was even competitive--how out of the loop I was...
**NOTE** [See below]
I am also looking for a practice partner, and possibly tournament partner (if I'm lucky enough to find any volunteers) to help me get more into the game, as the only practice I can find is against BOTS, and personally I'm getting bored with them.
IF INTERESTED: Contact me through the message system on Smashboards, or email me at: ryushi93@yahoo.com
**END NOTE**

Alzeron

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm Alzeron. I'm a huge ssb fan, being hooked since the original. I came to the forums has a recommendation from a friend when we started up Brawl again (albiet very late considering that ssb4 is in the works). I main ZSS currently and am working on improving my game and finding a good character to main. I just recently started playing semi-competitively (playing in mini-tournaments in my dorm), so I'm pretty new to the scene. I do play a bit of melee, with Samus, Link, and Roy as my mains there and Capt. Falcon as my main in the original.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hi

I like to play as several people in brawl but my mains are Luigi and Diddy Kong.

I am a member of serebiifirums as Robotic wind.

Just as pre Brawl, I am all for Balloon Fighter for SSB 4
Hello and welcome to SWF Wind.

Here's a link to the Arena if you want to play Brawl online: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Enjoy your stay Wind!

Hi, I'm Jeff the Killer. It is nice to meet all of you. I hope to have a great time here, you know. I play Super Smash Bros. a lot.
Hello Jeff, welcome!

I hope your stay is enjoyable and have a great time.

Well, might as well take a shot at my introduction here (Asperger Syndrome makes greetings such a pain for me):
Name: Daniel (Full name), feel free to either call me that or Dan, Danno, Danny, whatever floats your boat.
Age: 21 (So I suspect I'm among some of the older players, but I can't say the same for my experience, however I may be mistaken)
Bio: Okay, hello ladies and gentlemen! Like the location I gave out, I am from Colorado, but a tiny town most likely no one even knows about, so tiny it's not even considered a town!
Experience with Smash Bros.: I have currently been playing during Smash Bros. Melee and did not compete at all in Melee, I just had no idea it was even competitive--how out of the loop I was...
**NOTE** [See below]
I am also looking for a practice partner, and possibly tournament partner (if I'm lucky enough to find any volunteers) to help me get more into the game, as the only practice I can find is against BOTS, and personally I'm getting bored with them.
IF INTERESTED: Contact me through the message system on Smashboards, or email me at: ryushi93@yahoo.com
**END NOTE**
Welcome Brim to SWF!

I too know the shame of living in a town no one even knows about.

If you are looking for a partner or possible assistance, here's the Mentor Program. Check out the Melee section and message one of the mentors.

Mentor Program: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270192

Enjoy your stay here Brim!

Hi, I'm Alzeron. I'm a huge ssb fan, being hooked since the original. I came to the forums has a recommendation from a friend when we started up Brawl again (albiet very late considering that ssb4 is in the works). I main ZSS currently and am working on improving my game and finding a good character to main. I just recently started playing semi-competitively (playing in mini-tournaments in my dorm), so I'm pretty new to the scene. I do play a bit of melee, with Samus, Link, and Roy as my mains there and Capt. Falcon as my main in the original.
Hello Alzeron, welcome!

Speaking from experience, it's late but never that late to play Brawl. If you have any question about the competitive scene, you can ask me as I have a couple of major tournaments under my belt. You can also check out the Brawl Competitive section to read up on the rules and mindset.

Brawl Competitive section: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=250

Last thing...remember to enjoy your here!

Leaf Storm

Smash Rookie
Um, hey guys. *wave*

Figured I'd do this quick since IT'S GETTING LATE xD My online name is Megan. :3 I'm 21, a student in college, and live at the California desert. xD I'm a longtime SSB fan myself. I *just* got Brawl recently and it is THE best game ever, I must say. Though I do cherish the classic SSB, but I never played Melee before.

Sooo yeah. I look forward to become an active member here, and hopefully I can brawl with many of you all. :)

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Um, hey guys. *wave*

Figured I'd do this quick since IT'S GETTING LATE xD My online name is Megan. :3 I'm 21, a student in college, and live at the California desert. xD I'm a longtime SSB fan myself. I *just* got Brawl recently and it is THE best game ever, I must say. Though I do cherish the classic SSB, but I never played Melee before.

Sooo yeah. I look forward to become an active member here, and hopefully I can brawl with many of you all. :)
Welcome and hello Leaf to SWF!

Pardon me but I couldn't help but see your location, are you attending Imperial Valley College in Imperial, CA? If you do, t can finally meet somebody other than a few friends from the valley who plays Smash. If not, my hopes have be dashed and I will cry myself to sleep.

If you're to play Brawl, possibly online, here's the link to the Arena where online matches can take place.

Smashboards Arena: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Hopefully, you enjoy it here to stay active and remember to enjoy your stay!

Leaf Storm

Smash Rookie
Welcome and hello Leaf to SWF!

Pardon me but I couldn't help but see your location, are you attending Imperial Valley College in Imperial, CA? If you do, t can finally meet somebody other than a few friends from the valley who plays Smash. If not, my hopes have be dashed and I will cry myself to sleep.

If you're to play Brawl, possibly online, here's the link to the Arena where online matches can take place.

Smashboards Arena: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Hopefully, you enjoy it here to stay active and remember to enjoy your stay!
Yes I do! I just added the acronym as my location, but I didn't expect anyone to recognize xD But yeah. I indeedy do go to Imperial Valley College and I live in the valley. :D I just realized you live in Brawley, which is a city north of me (I was sleepy last night, lmao). It'd be amazing to see someone else in my area that plays Brawl.

I will try to get into the online scene soon, I kinda wanted to finish up Adventure Mode first though!

Thank you for your kind welcome though. :3

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
@Old Man
Ha, I doubt you're that old, haha.
In regards to the link you sent me--not that it would be completely useless to me, but that's mentoring, I don't think that's along the lines of a practice partner, I believe I'm getting better with my character, but he's very difficult to work with in the first place, or at the least can be.
Unless the mentoring section also covers the idea of partnering. The problem I'm also seeing is most of these characters appear to be online mentors, and my internet speed and connection is absolutely horrid, I swear even people from third-world countries have better internet than me (if they have it in the first place).
Also, hi Megan. Even though I've never been to California, let alone ever lived there, just thought I might as well say hi! Like Old Man said: Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Alzeron

Smash Rookie
Whoops I just realized my typo there, lol :rotfl: . I meant second. Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll keep an eye out for competitions, if any come to Nebraska.

Y

Yodery

Sup *****es. It's Chad Warden here. Aight, I'm talkin bout dat PS Triple. Dat PS Triple! I ain't talkin bout that Wii! Dat Wii? ****

DestinedPharaoh

Smash Rookie
Hi SWF.

I'm a melee player from NC. I played for awhile as a total newb until last year when I saw a Genesis 2 video and found out about competitive melee. I still suck but just not as much. I watched a ton of videos and went to the ssbm gamefaqs board and that led me here. I want to get better but since I have nobody to play with I'm stuck learning what I can from youtube.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Whoops I just realized my typo there, lol :rotfl: . I meant second. Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll keep an eye out for competitions, if any come to Nebraska.
No problem, hope your enjoying the stay!

Sup *****es. It's Chad Warden here. Aight, I'm talkin bout dat PS Triple. Dat PS Triple! I ain't talkin bout that Wii! Dat Wii? ****
PS Triple? I heard they went bankrupt a year later?

Hi SWF.

I'm a melee player from NC. I played for awhile as a total newb until last year when I saw a Genesis 2 video and found out about competitive melee. I still suck but just not as much. I watched a ton of videos and went to the ssbm gamefaqs board and that led me here. I want to get better but since I have nobody to play with I'm stuck learning what I can from youtube.
Hello and welcome my Pharaoh to SWF!

Yes, the world of competitive Melee is alive and current. Here's a link to the Melee character boards, where you can view in depth guides about each character and fellow players who use your character: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Also, here's a link to the Melee Video section. You can find more videos such as the Genesis 2 videos here: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102

Once again, enjoy your stay here!

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Oh, it's a greeting thread. To think i missed that one.

Anyways, sup guys. I'm Desu~
Starting to get into competitive brawling lately.
Also attempting to bring back Jigglypuff to her former glory.
Meaning im maining sucky characters.
It's nice to meet you all.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, Desu~, and welcome to SWF, where madness is in the form of a zombified kitty going down a slide made of playing cards in the sky. Just starting out in competitive Brawl? Then look no further than these forums, where you can check out the Jigglypuff boards and learn more to better your game and skills. If there's anything you need help with, feel free to contact your friendly neighborhood mod or administrator for assistance. Until then, please enjoy your stay here, and remember to pay no mind to the occasional troll. Also, refrain from responding to spam/advertisement threads. Furthermore, please keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Brawl Jigglypuff boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179

Also:

orvs

Smash Cadet
Well might as well try to introduce myself here :p .. .
hello everyone

Just call me Orvs. I've been a ssbm player for years and always lurked smashboards haha. I mainly use Falco, Luigi, and Link. I'm here to see more of the competitive scene and to possibly face others.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, orvs, and welcome to SWF where Eddie Murphy and dragons can somehow mix well. Nice to see you've finally joined after lurking for (what is implied to be) so long. If you want to get into the Melee competitive scene more, than look no further than the Melee boards, where people discuss rulesets, metagame, tiers, and all kinds of other topics. Below will be several links of interest to you to help you in your endeavors. Also, feel free to contact a moderator or administrator for assistance if you feel you're lost. Until then, we hope you enjoy your stay here at SWF. Ignore the occasional troll and refrain from posting/responding to spam/advertisement threads. Also, please be sure to keep your belongings safe, as Smash World Forums are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Melee Discussion:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Melee Falco Boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111

Melee Luigi Boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Melee Link Boards:
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom