• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hey, smashknight91. I remember seeing you around once, and that was sometime last year, I think. Well, here's to hoping you become more active and we see you on here more.

DarkLydale

Smash Rookie
hey I was referred by TheSaintKai. I'm looking for meeting a lot of new ppl, skills, and techniques. furthermore, and obtain a deeper understanding of ssbb and it's trilogy.

Posted from Smashboards.com App for Android

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, DarkLydale, and welcome to SWF, where unicorns with wings (pegacorn, maybe?) exist. Want to meet a lot of people? You'll do that quite easily here. Want to learn new skills and techniques? Check out the Competitive Brawl Discussion boards and the Brawl Character Discussion boards for more info. Want to broaden your understanding of all three Smash Bros. games? Well, look no further than Smash World Forums. Everything you need to know is here, from metagames to the tier list, to everything. Just beware of the occasional troll and you'll be fine. Until then, have a wonderful time here at SWF. Also, be advised that we recommend keeping your belongings safe, as SWF is not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Hola,
DarkLydale y Bienvenido a SWF, donde unicornios con alas (pegacorn, tal vez?) existen. ¿Desea conocer un montón de gente? Usted hará fácilmente aquí. ¿Desea aprender nuevas habilidades y técnicas? Visite los foros de discusión de Brawl competitiva y los paneles de discusión de carácter Brawl para obtener más información. ¿Desea ampliar su comprensión de los tres juegos de Smash Bros.? Bueno, no busque más que Smash World Forums. Todo lo que necesita saber está aquí, desde metagames a la tier list, para todo. Solo cuidado con el troll ocasional y estará bien. Hasta entonces, tener un tiempo maravilloso aquí en SWF. Además, informamos que recomendamos mantener sus pertenencias seguras, como SWF no es responsable de artículos perdidos o robados.

fighter torsken

Smash Rookie
Uhm... Hi :)

I'm Fighter torsken (fighter cod). I joined this site becausseeeeeee I want to fight someone else with friend codes. The first thing I did was making a blog (Not a big success LOL). After that a moderator gave me a link to this "place" in smashboards. So... I hope I Find someone to battle with :)
Oh. My Main is Link/Toon Link

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, fighter torsken, and welcome to SWF, where Darkseid's Omega Beam has nothing on us... maybe. Want to get Friend Codes and battle others online? Well, look no further than the Smashboards Arena (link provided at the end of this message), where you are almost guaranteed to find a challenger. Also, be sure to visit the Link-specific boards to learn more about your main and the metagame. Until then, I hope you have a wonderful time here. Beware of occasional trolls, do not reply to spam threads, and always keep your possessions in a safe place, as SWF is not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Hola,
fighter torsken y bienvenida a SWF, donde haz Omega de Darkseid tiene nada sobre nosotros... quizá. ¿Desea obtener códigos de amigo y batalla otros en línea? Pues mira no más allá de la Smashboards Arena (enlace proporcionado al final de este mensaje), donde casi están garantizadas para encontrar un retador. Asimismo, asegúrese de visitar las placas específicas de Link para aprender más acerca de su principal y el metagame. Hasta entonces, espero que tengas un tiempo maravilloso aquí. Cuidado con los trolls ocasionales, no responda al spam subprocesos y siempre mantener sus pertenencias en un lugar seguro, como SWF no es responsable de artículos perdidos o robados.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

Ascended Dragon

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm Ascended Dragon. I'm new to the smash community and also a StarFox fan. I hope I can fit in with the community as I am currently viewing tutorials on how to do texture/music hacks.

ShadowMarth-JTW

Smash Rookie
Greeting's fellow Brawlers. I am ShadowMarth-JTW. JTW is me online and are also my initials.
Marth is ma main XDD and I have signed up for alot of reasons. My immediate reason being my desire to increase my skill. I am a little over decent player, needing to work on getting reads and strategizeing, I have used the Marth character guides as well it would be great if any are willing to train me 1 on 1.
Aside from that I am also a PSA hacker. I have an account on KCMM and i like fiddling
with the characters code. By the way, I am willing to teach anyone how to PSA hack if interested.
I am someone whom you will enjoy communicating with.

BTW you can find me on All is brawl as well.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Hello, I'm Ascended Dragon. I'm new to the smash community and also a StarFox fan. I hope I can fit in with the community as I am currently viewing tutorials on how to do texture/music hacks.
Greeting's fellow Brawlers. I am ShadowMarth-JTW. JTW is me online and are also my initials.
Marth is ma main XDD and I have signed up for alot of reasons. My immediate reason being my desire to increase my skill. I am a little over decent player, needing to work on getting reads and strategizeing, I have used the Marth character guides as well it would be great if any are willing to train me 1 on 1.
Aside from that I am also a PSA hacker. I have an account on KCMM and i like fiddling
with the characters code. By the way, I am willing to teach anyone how to PSA hack if interested.
I am someone whom you will enjoy communicating with.

BTW you can find me on All is brawl as well.
Welcome to SWF you two!

I'm assuming you already know of or have found the Brawl hacking board etc. Regardless, have fun.

ThaRealSKWEEZY

Smash Cadet
What it do its yo boy skweezy jibbs

im just tryin to reach out to preach some of my beliefs yo n speak my mind. And sometimes i like video games n **** they fun when you hangin wit yo boyz

hope to see yall around iight pce!

Hey yo is somethin wrong wit the caps lock on this site or somethin its not workin

ndayday

BRoomer
Ay yo skweezy dun make it!

n nah dat **** dont wrk aight

ThaRealSKWEEZY

Smash Cadet
Man aight kinda wack but w/e skweezy can deal.

Btw nice 2 see sum peeps on dis site can speek english tho kno what im sayin

iight ill c u around homey

Shadow Queen Dolores

Smash Rookie
Greetings. ^^

Please address me as Chirp, or Zera. I have gone through one Wii and a copy of Brawl *itwasstolenfromme*; I've been trying to join this site for years and up until now, my life and bad luck have placed mad restrictions on me. *sigh* Regardless, I am happy to meet you all. I assure you I'm no stranger to competition. >:3 *I joke. ... I'm skilled enough to please any brawler. *shotforbragging*

-I reek at texture hacking because my old half-broken comp suicided during a data transfer just recently. :c

I have Skype; Please shoot me a VM *visitor message if you wish to converse with me further...

I main with Peach. I also use Mario, Marth, Kirby, Zelda... and others. ^^

ndayday

BRoomer
Welcome to the site, hope the years of waiting have been somewhat worth it. :)
If you don't find an area you like right away, keep looking, because I assure you there are tons of places to post here.

If you need anything most everyone is willing to help! Have fun!

waddaboutaflamethrower

Smash Rookie
Hi, i'm always wanting to use a flamethrower, playing melee, and looking for a lost game case for brawl. I usually play as link, luigi, and sometimes mario. I would like to get good at mewtwo, so i can dominate with my favorite pokemon. (besides lugia, but lugia isn't playable.)

montae614

Smash Rookie
Hello, I just joined the site and is a huge smash bros fan. I really admire this site, is there an area where I can post about setting up brawl battles.? You know adding people to play.

:phone:

Pinky

Smash Rookie
Uhhh....

I'm new, And I'm..I'm just lost. >.> Lol.

I'm also on a Mario Kart Wii forum, so I'm not new to the forum system. :embarrass: Anyways hi, I'm Pinky. (Mostly known as =.=). And I'm looking forward to make at least 1 friend. :3

ndayday

BRoomer
Welcome to the boards Pinky!

You'll find tons of people I'm sure. :p

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Welcome, Pinky, to SWF, where you can be all that you can be... I think. With well over 100,000 members, it's not hard to make a friend (or at least a good acquaintance). Glad to see you're familiar with forums, as it makes navigating very easy, as well as understanding the rules. I'm sure you'll do just fine here. Enjoy your stay, and remember to keep your arms inside the cars at all times, and keep your belongings in a secure place, as SWF isn't responsible for lost or stolen items.

Jet300

Smash Ace
I'm new, And I'm..I'm just lost. >.> Lol.

I'm also on a Mario Kart Wii forum, so I'm not new to the forum system. :embarrass: Anyways hi, I'm Pinky. (Mostly known as =.=). And I'm looking forward to make at least 1 friend. :3
Welcome to smash boards pinky.

Knighto

Smash Rookie
Hello! I've joined this forum in hopes that I can gain some valuable brawl experience. I'm joining a brawl tournament in 2 weeks and I expect there to be many pro brawlers, so I want to gain as much experience as possible before then. I'm not great atm, but I hope I can battle many people on here, and I'll do my best to keep the matches interesting :)

So, from my quick view through the forums, the arena is the place to be to find matches right?

ndayday

BRoomer
That's right. They should be able to help you, I know they give advice :)

Also, welcome to SWF!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello, Knighto, and welcome to SWF, where skydiving with an anvil as a parachute is worth its weight in gold. The Smashboards Arena is certainly the place you want to go if you want to practice against others. Just be aware that the wi-fi lag can and usually will get in the way of precision, so be prepared for that. I'm guessing you're a Marth main, by the look of your postbit. With that, you can visit the Marth boards and get some useful info from there too, and be on the lookout for Marth main Brawl Backroomers, as they can give very useful info as well. Another way to get better is by viewing various combo videos on Youtube, as they can give a good idea of what your main can do in battle. With that, I hope you enjoy your stay here in SWF. Remember to always clean up after your pet, and also keep your possessions secure. SWF is not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Hello! I've joined this forum in hopes that I can gain some valuable brawl experience. I'm joining a brawl tournament in 2 weeks and I expect there to be many pro brawlers, so I want to gain as much experience as possible before then. I'm not great atm, but I hope I can battle many people on here, and I'll do my best to keep the matches interesting :)

So, from my quick view through the forums, the arena is the place to be to find matches right?
Welcome to smashboards, knighto.

-J-

Smash Rookie
Well, boy howdy, if this ain't a crowd, I don't know what is. Glad to finally be a part of the crew~
The name's J, short for the amazing, amazing username I usually go by elsewhere, "Jonno", albeit the lazier, "cool" version. :p I like to write stories. I like to write stories -a lot-. Beyond that, I'm a Nintendo gamer and have been since I was a tender, tender five year old Asian American boy. <3 My favorite games tend to be the more retro or obscure/indie titles, but my absolute favorite IP's over-all are Zelda, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and Okami. I also love me some Lunar Silver Star and Beyond Oasis. Retro RPG's give me fancy chills and giggles.

Nice to be here! Hope to make some nice friends and chit-chat, friends~

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello there, -J-, and welcome to SWF where capturing a leprechaun will somehow throw the idea of a pot of gold out the window and replace it with a bowl of cereal instead... interesting, I guess. Anyway, glad to see you like retro games. Want to talk about Zelda? Visit the Zelda boards under "General Gaming". The Pokémon boards will fill your Pokémon needs as well. Want to talk about games as a whole? Check out the Light House and visit the many video game-specific threads to learn more. For your story-writing, check out the Creative Minds boards under the "Arts and Entertainment" section and share your creativity with the rest of the community. We hope you enjoy your stay here in the wonderful world of SWF. Just be wary of the occasional troll, and you should be fine. Also, remember to keep all possessions safely secure, as Smash World Forums is not responsible for lost or stolen items.

-J-

Smash Rookie
If my PC wasn't glitched up while registering, I would've been here as Jonno, but since it kinda screwed up the first few times, look at this predicament. :p

...AHAHAHAHAHAhiajoao. xD

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
If my PC wasn't glitched up while registering, I would've been here as Jonno, but since it kinda screwed up the first few times, look at this predicament. :p

...AHAHAHAHAHAhiajoao. xD
It's possible to change your name if you get a Premium Membership, so it's not too late. Just thought you should know.

-J-

Smash Rookie
Alright, thanks! I think for now I'll stick with this until I gain my ground a little more on the forums, though. This is funny more than it is anything else, so long as J doesn't have a problem with it. :p And thanks for the welcome post!

Princess~Daisy

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm Princess~Daisy.

Hi everybody! I'm Princess~Daisy. I love Nintendo, Super Smash Bros Brawl and also Mario and Legend of Zelda games. Three of my favorite Nintendo characters are Link, Ghirahim and Princess Daisy (SSBB version). I've just joined and already think this place is AWESOME! I've completed almost every SSBB challenge. I have every mario or legend of zelda wii game there is, so if you have any questions about a game I'll be happy to answer them.

Princess~Daisy

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello there, Princess~Daisy, and welcome to Smash World Forums, where all kinds of flowers bloom and light up... including daisies. A fan of Brawl, huh? Well, it goes without saying that you've come to the right place. Want to talk more about Brawl? Check out the "Super Smash Bros. Brawl" section where you can discuss anything Brawl related, including character-specific boards, the metagame, texture hacks, and even visit a thread that discusses speculation over the upcoming Super Smash Bros. title for the Wii U/3DS. Seeing as you're a fan of the Super Mario and Legend of Zelda series, you can visit the Mario Universe and Legend of Zelda boards respectively under the "General Gaming" section, where you can elaborate more on the two series of games. Any questions or concerns? Feel free to ask a moderator, senator, or an administrator in the SWF Questions thread within the Smashboards Information Center under the "Smash World Network" section. Until then, enjoy your stay here at SWF, and be sure to ignore the occasional troll. Also, be sure to keep your belongings secure, as Smash World Forums are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Also, Sol you forgot about this. You can get premium membership to get things others cant. I would, but Im in the middle of... Life. Its a horrible game, Life, unless you make the most of it. Anyways, cant wait to see what you to offer Princess Daisy.(Im a Luigi fan btw XD)

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well, yeah, that's true. The list of things available via Premium, for those new here and wondering, are as follows (taken from MLG_JV's thread):

- Two (2) name changes for every three (3) months of premium membership.
- Ability to change to a custom title of your choice.
- Ability to get a lime green username color
- A mushroom icon
- Two (2) Premium Pranks per month. A Premium Prank is the ability to switch other non-premium members' (Staff not included) color to pink and user titles to "got Premium Pranked."
- Access to the Disco Room
- A larger PM box. Hold up to 1337 pms at once!
- Access to multiple custom skins!
- A larger profile picture size limit.

Anyone wanting more information, can find out here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244800

Solis

Smash Rookie
Tzup Guys!!!!!!

HI everyone! I'm Solis! I just joined recently! i Love brawl! fun fact about me is that im a zelda freak! i got all the zelda games and accomplished all of them 100%! this place is awesome! hope to make a lot of new friends! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom