• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Florida Thread: see www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70386

Mav

Furries For The Win
LOL, randomness. So Rocky, gonna hold something sometime soon? Maybe a 2-day smashfest/STD type event or something? C'mon, it'd be fun ^_^

loserlad89

Smash Ace
huLk said:
soon enough my friend...soon enough ;)

omfg, Hulk Z on smashboards, this is incredible. Oh and Rock, host a tourney sometime soon. Like, the beginning of March or something. Its about time I unleash my powers upon Florida.

MetalGemini

Smash Cadet
loserlad89 said:
omfg, Hulk Z on smashboards, this is incredible. Oh and Rock, host a tourney sometime soon. Like, the beginning of March or something. Its about time I unleash my powers upon Florida.
"Spare me from the wrath that is your might!" *cries to his mommy!* :cry:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
TheLaw, I live in Winter Springs and go to UCF also... I thinks its safe to say we both went to WSHS too, right? Interesting.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Same. There's a very good chance we know each other. That's pretty crazy. If you have aim tell me your sn and we can play sometime.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
Hey Exarch you can add these two tournaments to the list:

GIGABITS 3/11/06 SSBM Tournament

and GIGABITS 4/15/06 SSBM Tournament.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As along as you guys want them expect them every 4 to 6 weeks apart with more stuff each time :D

huLk

Smash Cadet
any1 going to the SACS tourney tomorrow....i'm taking QDVS up there and it will be my first tourney ever....looking to get my fox's anus ripped quite handedly...i'll be looking to improve alot so any1 who wants to play i'll be roaming with queen probably...oh and i'm terrible...so free wins...i may even wear a sticker "Hi My Name Is Free Wins"...i'm looking to get as much experience out of this as i can so make it good ;)

Crom

Smash Journeyman
We call our selves "Space Balls: The Crew". We're fairly new but we're going to start attending some tournaments.

Orlando; Windermere; Crom; Ganondorf
Orlando; Windermere; Reno; Samus
Orlando; Windermere; Bui; Shiek, Zelda, Fox
Orlando; Ocoee; Merc; Falco , Peach, Jiggly Puff
Orlando; Ocoee; Flask; Doc
Orlando; Ocoee; Bullitt/BD69; Marth
Orlando; Gotha; Tbag; Captain Falcon
Orlando; Gotha; Vince; Peach, Doc
Orlando; Metrowest; Bob; Shiek, Yoshi
Orlando; Metrowest; Shane; Fox

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
oh yeah exarch, you can take ethers name off the list. He moved back up north months ago(sadly) :(

Talim-Taki-soup

Smash Cadet
Live Oak, Fl: Link, IC, Ness
(sorry, but have no general knowledge of the nearest big city cause I live like in boondocksville.)

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
what a dumb quote man for real. i dont believe in organized religion but i would never take a stab at someones' personnal livelyhood thats just lame and pathetic and a pretty weak cry for attention. did your daddy touch your butt or something when you were a kid and told you it was jesus or something?

samurai_

Smash Rookie
orlando, fl
peach, doc, pikachu
spaceballs the crew

I've been playin smash religiously for some time now, although isolated from advanced techniques, and the competitive 4 stock, no-item style of play until like 6 months ago. We've got a pretty big crew, and we'll be actively attending any tournaments we can get to.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Caught up with you all again. I also updated the upcoming tournaments section. I wrote some new stuff under the how too in the FL smasher section... but just in case you all DON"T want to read it; I'll post it here too.

OMG PEOPLE DO IT RIGHT. LOOK AT ANY OF THESE LISTED AND YOU SHOULD GET AN IDEA. IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOURSELF LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING (here's mine):

Summers:
Gainesville; Gainesville; exarch; Peach, Icys, Roy
School Year:
Orlando; Deland; exarch; Peach, Icys, Roy

NOTICE HOW I WROTE MY NAME IN, THAT WAY I CAN STRAIGHT COPY AND PASTE IT. There is 4 categories separated by SEMI COLONS. NOT. THAT. HARD. >_>

Thank you Crom for getting the format right, but your alphabetization was a little off.

I'll get to adding other things around here (past tourneys and FL crews W/e) at some point. Whenever I have 45 minutes to spare at work (Lord knows thats how long THIS update took.)

buttons

Smash Rookie
Port Charlotte; punta gorda; Buttons; Zelda/Sheik; Peach; Doc;

long live nintendo princesses!

Top Bottom