• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Florida Thread: see www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70386

partnerofLuigi

Smash Cadet
This sucks big time I am the only Smasher in Navarre! this island sucks, welp my only chance of playing any of you guys is traveling to a tourny since I'm alllll the way in the panhandle of the state *sigh*

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
There's a few of us out here in the panhandle, but not many... We'd be glad to have you smash with us though.

I live in Pensacola and most the rest of my crew lives in Mary Ester near Fort Walton. Being in Navarre, you're about half way between us. According to Mapquest it's 34 minutes to me and 17 minutes to them. We tend to get together every weekend. Hit me up on AIM and we'll play sometime. My screenname is MankosukiAMVs.

partnerofLuigi

Smash Cadet
REALLY!!!! I have been here for about 5 months and have'nt really left the house! but I'll send you a message in a lil bit my Screename is speedstar3773@yahoo.com just in case you wanna asky something also we could schedule a meeting by my place my parents could care less and we have a some what big screen TV. anyway hope to hear from you soon!

zerothetheif

Hylia's Chosen Hero
Summers:

Davie; Fort Lauderdale; zerothetheif; Sheik, Peach, Falco/Marth
School Year:

Davie; Fort Lauderdale; zerothetheif; Sheik, Peach, Falco/Marth

note the colors on the charecters are the colors that i play each charecter

partnerofLuigi

Smash Cadet
Doooooodah don't worry they were'nt any big ones these were when the game first came out! I'm just recently getting back into tourny's because I miss the old days and I see ppl have found out new techniques like the Wavedash and such! so now I'm curious and I'm starting to gain the love for this game once again like when it first came out! :)

DooooooDah

Banned via Administration
partnerofLuigi said:
Doooooodah don't worry they were'nt any big ones these were when the game first came out! I'm just recently getting back into tourny's because I miss the old days and I see ppl have found out new techniques like the Wavedash and such! so now I'm curious and I'm starting to gain the love for this game once again like when it first came out! :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
partnerofLuigi: no, unfortunately it's about 7 hours from us.

SaintAnger: Is there any possible way it could be put on a week later on March 31st instead? I just happen to be going to Tampa at that time so I'd be able to attend then.

partnerofLuigi

Smash Cadet
Manko even if it's seven hours you still willing to drive that far? that's crazy dude, but if you do I can sub drive if you want

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
no, I'm not. I just happen to be going to Tampa anyway for Amy so if the tourney happened to be at that time, that'd be sweet. :)

(in otherwords, I'd go alone. Sorry Ryan)

partnerofLuigi

Smash Cadet
is thee anyone else near Navarre Florida? I only know of 4 other smashers that are awesome! come on give a quick shout out for Super South Florida!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Yo this is GAwes and me and Just1111 are gonna come down to Orlando to go to Universal studios for a couple of days. If anyone is somewhat close to universal and would be willing to play (good people onry preaze) then send me a PM soon cause we are coming in 1 week!!!!

Mav

Furries For The Win
Central FL is good enough, you should be satisfied with em. But if you want insane comp. you'll have to come down to the south.

buttons

Smash Rookie
Anyone near the Port Charlotte Punta Gorda area of south west Florida? Wouldn't mind playing some good games against really good players. I think its alot easier to get better by playing better people then to throw my lfie away in training mode or fighitng comps lol gets so boring

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
if there was a tournament in titusville, where would it be? the only place i can think of is bcc. We literally have nothing.

SmAShLoGiCs

Smash Apprentice
how about we all just break into a 7-11, steal the toilet rolls for seats, and use there security cameras to ****in smash... then finding somewhere to smash would never be a problem...its as simple as that so who the FawK is with me??

P PINES SMASsHHHHHH KeeeeeeeeeREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Summers:
Fort Myers; Sanibel; phanna; Samus, random

School Year:
Gainesville; Gainesville; phanna; Samus, random

Mav

Furries For The Win
That seems right, but oh well. You should check out XIF's weekly smashfests. They are in Broward. Deffinetly the place to be if you wanna play the top smashers of FL.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
no you didnt do it right if anyone really cares. I dont see why its that hard. I mean look at the first post. then format it just the way it is formated and post at the bottom of the page.

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey chaps if you ever get some free time don't forget the hidden village of Melee. Pensacola/Navarre/Fort Walton, feel free to give us a visit there's only a total of about 7 of us ( I know not much ) but we're pretty good and we're always looking for more ppl to play with. if interested I could house a couple ppl at my place one day during the summer for a night if they are too tired or just want to extend our smashing time

PyroJet

Smash Apprentice
Orlando, Oviedo, PyroJet; Main Characters : Fox, Luigi, Peach.

Something tells me I will never find another smasher to play with.....

Top Bottom