• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Yeah, this saturday i need to be in tulsa again ahaha. even though i probably wont show

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I'm not so sure if I'm going to be able to hold a fest this weekend.....

Btw sorry if I acted somewhat weird last saturday...I was having a horrible weekend.....:-/
Thanks a lot for coming craig, wes, and jeremiah (or however you spell it, I need to give you your money. :)

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
So how was the HxC tourney... OH WAIT!! lol
But seriously, funhouse was as enjoyable as always, I need more experience you guys, I want to get a lot better.
I might be up for some brawl tomorrow, or even wednesday if anyone is in edmond.
Weekend? I might be open, I'll try to get outta work.

My b'day is thursday... it'll be 17 years of my outside existence.

kpeezy

Smash Cadet
I'll be in Edmond Thursday night... I'll see if my girlfriend will mind if I brawl some while I'm up there.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
You spell Jerimiah like outlaw, Scud. Its weird you guys all knowing my name now. Saturday was the first smash thing I went to where anyone called me by it.

Thanks for having us, Scud. Also, thanks everyone that was there for showing me how much my melee game has slipped. I'm gonna pick it up so I can come and pwn. Hopefully our crew will be a lot more involved again.

Hanson, sorry I didn't play. I was tired and took the liberty to pass out.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah if im coming down this weekend, it has to be on a friday.

wait, i am coming down. on friday. if noone has anything ill just go to someones place.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Ah! Andy can you come next friday? I'm busy this friday, but there is like a 95% chance that i'm staying at college next weekend. We could hang out then for a bit.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Woohoo, I voted, #1055 at my polling place

Also, for anyone in OK who hasn't voted yet, on the reverse side of the ballot in the section for the judges of the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals, vote "yes" to retain Jerry L. Goodman; he is my uncle. Also, go vote!

Shenlong

Smash Cadet
I couldn't interest any of the Norman guys from the Tulsa tourney or anyone else for that matter to some online matches sometime. All the practice I have around here is Phlo. . . .

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I couldn't interest any of the Norman guys from the Tulsa tourney or anyone else for that matter to some online matches sometime. All the practice I have around here is Phlo. . . .
There is a very good reason for that. Nobody plays online enough to adjust to that god awful lag. Were you that guy that worked at Lowes that complained that nobody here played online some time ago?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol

I'm way too happy to joke around. As a minority, I can't really imagine anything else more amazing that could possibly have occurred. This is a fantastic time to be an American, and it's one step towards greater unity and a step away from prejudice.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Dang this turned into a landslide - Flordia, Penn, Virginia, Ohio, CO, NM, Nev, and Iowa.

Might get mizzou and NC too.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
If only he got OK too lol Same with Louisiana.

But man, if you would have told me 4 years a go a black guy is going to be our next president and not someone who's been in American politics for years, ****.

Top Bottom