• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Hey Dillon, thanks again for coming and hanging with us, it was fun. And tell your dad thnks for letting you come.

And for everyone else up in Norman, maybe we can have a smashfest down here in PV. We tried to have one once about two years ago, and the only person who came was Alex. It would be better for us if we could do that, but I don't know if you guys want to travel to smash with us. I don't think we're THAT important. But anyways, what do you guys think?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I think the center for the smash community is closer to Norman :p, meaning you should come Saturday.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Hey Dillon, thanks again for coming and hanging with us, it was fun. And tell your dad thnks for letting you come.

And for everyone else up in Norman, maybe we can have a smashfest down here in PV. We tried to have one once about two years ago, and the only person who came was Alex. It would be better for us if we could do that, but I don't know if you guys want to travel to smash with us. I don't think we're THAT important. But anyways, what do you guys think?
rawr!
10rawrs

Gravity

Smash Ace
eh. . .pauls valley is about twice as far for me to drive to.

i prefer going to norman since its closer and they have canes.

speaking of which i may be able to come saturday depending on what i can do with my work schedule. if i do come it wont be till eleven or so, and i wouldnt count on it, but well see.

i really want to play melee though

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
i like pauls valley better because its closer?

norman its like... 35 miles away for me and pauls valley is 7 >__>
soo yeah...

i mean... I can still come up to norman but it would be better for me and worse for the majority if it was in pv

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Apartment, and I think I'm gonna go.

Yo GMO, if you read this, I'm gonna bring a TV, but I've got no wii/brawl. Someone should bring that. Is Andy going?

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
Thank you, Sars, for answering half my question. Now would anyone care to answer the other half. The half where someone tells me where it is.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone

Looks like Oh Snap is on my Birthday :D Should I pay 15 dollars to get my *** handed to me on my bday? idk, could be fun

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Sars/Hanson, I plan to leave to edmond around 12 to pick up GT

GT, I expect to be there around 1.

If you're not ready by than ill leave w/o you to increase my chances of winning:laugh:. Sad thing is that I'm probalby not kidding...

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
looks like i cant this time. :(
try to schedule the smashfest next week if there is one that isnt around game time....

2nd week in a row football has blocked me from going....

my dad isn't willing to miss any of the game to drive me up there

Scud

Smash Apprentice
btw, anyone coming to my place today....make sure not to get off the interstate right on to lindsey...it's closed there. Get off onto highway 9 and then get onto 12th st/ highway 77.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Hey Brett, we CAN make it on saturday. Dylan is going to ask his grandma if she will gives us a a ride up there, because she has a van, so a lot of people can hitch a ride. We'll let you know.

And Dillon, if you want a ride, just let us know.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i thought by saturday he meant yesterday. . .since thats when i didnt go.

also, im free next friday night but not next saturday.

Shade_

Smash Ace
next friday i'm gona go to my neighbors house to get a hair cut looks like i'll be out then to. But i should be here for the next two weekends after that.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Results from the Tulsa monthly

1st- Chuck Nasty
2nd- Typ EX/Thien
3rd- Whoever you didnt put in 2nd.

The end.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
1. BOOMER SOONER
2. im going to be in the norman/yukon area for a week in december...anyone down to smash?

Shenlong

Smash Cadet
It was a pleasure meeting Chuck and Hanson last night. Hopefully next time i can come up with a better showing.

Shenlong

Smash Cadet
I was the guy that hanson put out in the losers bracket and chuck put out in the winners bracket. The guy with the nike cap. I got #4 this time and #7 the last time.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
2. im going to be in the norman/yukon area for a week in december...anyone down to smash?
...The norman/yukon area? If you end up being in Yukon, you can hit me up, but there would have to be like 10 people in norman going for me to go to norman to play smash.

Top Bottom