• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
:eek: 3000 more songs lol alright go gravity. where is he anyway why don't he get on here and talk to us? doesn't he have a account?

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
:eek: samus and link....beat my shiek :laugh: yeah ok good luck :rotfl: ill be ready i won't underestimate them ;) but you will still fight me with marth and fox right :confused: cause i love fighting them :estatic:

Marc aka Fresh

Smash Rookie
Yo whats up ever1 just stoping by 2 tell ever1 how good ive gotten. I keep forgetting that you guys are still in high school. There has some way we all can get together and practice.Vegafuse said hello 2 ever1 he is very sick he has the west nile virus.

Games currently playing Naurto 3,mario tennis advance, Winning eleven 9

Shade_

Smash Ace
Haha good to know you still here, well Gravity has an account, he should get on, I will tell him to. He is a bit mad I ate his candy bar though lol.

Any way, Samus can give Shiek lots of trouble, Link is harder to do that, trust me he used to be my main.

Well I ight as well name the games I play competitively, Armored core, all of them for PS2, Zone of the Enders the Second Runner, Mario Kart DS, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, Star Fox assault, Metroid Prime 2 Echoes.

GRAVITY!!! Hurry and talk.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Shade_ said:
Wow you got the vids from saturday done in like a day, if only you could to this with all the vids Zinth lol.
Heh, all I needed to do for the vids from saturday was run them through a conversion program. It took maybe 30 minutes for them all. The other vids require significantly more time and effort.

Marc aka Fresh said:
Yo whats up ever1 just stoping by 2 tell ever1 how good ive gotten. I keep forgetting that you guys are still in high school. There has some way we all can get together and practice.Vegafuse said hello 2 ever1 he is very sick he has the west nile virus.
West nile, are you serious? Holy crap. Tell him he has my best regards.

Ok, I got the rest of the first session of the camera-recorded videos uploaded, so I'll post them here:

Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Battle 4

Battle 5

Battle 6

Battle 7

There are six more, which I am in the process of uploading right now.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey guys, watched your vids. Pretty good stuff. Zinth, you need to learn to be a bit more patient with Marth. Pretty nice Ganon tho. Fox player, nice tech skill, are you one of the ones coming to Austin? Keep up the good stuff guys. I'm glad OK is starting to get some players.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
Hey guys, watched your vids. Pretty good stuff. Zinth, you need to learn to be a bit more patient with Marth. Pretty nice Ganon tho. Fox player, nice tech skill, are you one of the ones coming to Austin? Keep up the good stuff guys. I'm glad OK is starting to get some players.
Wait, what do you mean by more patient? Like, not rushing in to attack as much? (Probably is one of my problems, in the past I've noticed that I perform better when I just let my opponent come to me more)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yea, that's pretty much what I mean. It seems like you're focusing more on what you're doing than what your opponent is doing.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
those were some good videos lol. what the heck were u guys talking about? you guys said some wierd stuff lol. i think u guys needed to screw your heads on :estatic: Lol :dizzy: there u go XD.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Zabuza, I will still fight you with Marth and Fox, I just wanna see how I do with Link and Samus.. who knows? I may come close.. or I might get 4 stocked lol. JesusFreak I'll be coming down to Austin most likely.

Fresh glad to see your skills are improving and tell Vegafuse I said get well soon. I'll download the videos later. I feel really drained today for some reason.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
KOS-MOS said:
Fresh glad to see your skills are improving and tell Vegafuse I said get well soon. I'll download the videos later. I feel really drained today for some reason.
Man, I felt pretty drained myself today. It might have been because I dressed too warmly for this all-of-a-sudden warm weather (I wore a turtle neck and a jacket, and then it's like 80 degrees), but I felt like I didn't have the energy to do anything.

Shade_

Smash Ace
My Fox was very off there, and I didn't reverse double shot as much as I should have. But unfortunately most of my goup can't go to Austin, me included, another time maybee though.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Lol. You didn't do it as much as usual? That's the most I've ever seen. Unfortunatly it's not all that useful. There is a Fox player here that has been called "the fastest fox I've seen" by PC Chris. It's too bad you can't come because he could probably show you how to put that tech skill to even better use.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Haha I have already seen PC chris vids alot, as well as lots of Azen and Mofo and CKIT vids, and I make my fox the way it is on purpose, I will let you see my Fox at one of its better moments when my friend gets the vids uploaded.

And as I know its not as useful as it is with Falco, I still do it when not in range what do you have to loose lol.

Any way doeas this fast fox have an aim, if so I would like to talk to him to see what he recomends. You don't have to be there to tell somebody something and make it help lol. Though hes not my main I still wouldl ike to get better with him, he is cool, I mean come on he's a Fox end of story.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Just got done watching all of the vids. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I watched them so I had to watch them all about 3 times so I could actually concentrate on the fights. Zinth, the first match we are going to do is Marth vs. Marth if I come over this Saturday.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Heh, Shade if you talk to me on AIM I can give you some tips as well. It's too bad you won't be coming to Austin, you seem pretty darn good. I'm looking forward to playing all of the OK people who do come tho. :)

Shade_

Smash Ace
Haha youll get your chance another time, I play for fun and thats about it. but my aim is Shade zr I ussually come on at 9 or 10 pm. And if I see youll I will start to talk to lol.

Hey scud any more info about going to your house, just sondering.
Well, then talk later.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yea i have a ski trip during spring break but hopefully we can do something after that. I am really looking forward for the next time i can play you and bryan. :)

Mithos

Smash Rookie
I can't wait to go over your house Scud,and whoop you all lol jk, I'll be the one getting whooped. I need to practice more often.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Wow, been awhile since you've been on the boards Mithos. Really like the sig btw. You'll have another chance at me this Sunday. Better start practicing. :chuckle:

Shade_

Smash Ace
Youd better practise too KOS-MOS if you plan on going to Zinths hous saturday. Youll need it. lol.

Oh yah, your sig is sexy mithose, ok not really lol. but it is like the complete opposite of what you used to have.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
yea KOS-MOS i bet u like the sig :laugh: anything is better then what his old sig was for u anyway lol. you better be ready to fight me too this sunday cause ive been practicing ;) KOS-MOS if u go over Zinths house can u still make it sunday mourning to church :confused: because Tarry said u have to come for the skit... they don't have any1 else to do it hope you've been practicing :bigthumbu also Byron might be coming lol.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I will be able to make it to church on Sunday.. and yes I have been practicing on the skit..(I really don't want to do it though to be honest.. was kind of guilt tripped into doing it). Haha I will be ready for you as well Zabuza.. hopefully we can get alot of matches in.. Byron's coming? Jeez, hes gonna be grinning at me the whole time while I'm doing my part.. man this sucks.. *sighs heavily*.

I'm ready for Zinth too.. hopefully I will be able to come over Saturday but if I can't.. we can try for another date.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I just saw one of the new vids uploaded.. Zinth(Marth) vs Shade(Falco) and I noticed at the end the song name was "Kurid Phantom Mix "Glay". I don't know if you know this but the person who actually sings the song is Hamasaki Ayumi and the song name is"Naturally"(my favorite song btw).

Just pointing that out. If you already knew this then my mistake ^^;.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Oh then we put the wrong name of the song on that battle thanks for pointing that out. The kurid phantom is the song is one with Zinth marth vs shade shiek 1.

Thanks for the tip.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
"PARTY AT MY HOUSE!"

Ok guys my parents said it was ok if everyone from the tournament came over to my house and play Smash all day(March 18th) to celebrate my 18th(woohoo) birthday. So if you want to come PM me and I will give you the address etc. Po, Fresh, RosterImposter and Vegafuse, you guys can come too. I hope everyone can make it. If your parents have any concerns then they can talk to my mom. Make sure to bring your own controller.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Bryan is going to try get the Finals for the team battles now, he just got back from a sleep over and might take a nap before he beginns. So now you know lol.

And speaking of vids, I have a small favor to ask of you guys, well I started a thread in the video section in 1 0n 1, and It asks people to rate my characters and all, the only thing is it is kinda getting a slow, very slow start, so could you all like go there and post what you think of my characters on there get it off the ground hopefully other people will see other people are looking at them and they will start to as well. If you guys could I would reawlly appreciate it.

and if you want to see them for those of you that havn't already, www.omegazorgon.com/smashbros

we have like 15 new vids of us now.

Thanks everyone, sorry to have to resort to doing this, but I really want to know how I am looked upon.

Zabuza

Smash Rookie
ok Shade no prob ive already been there. i watched your shiek vids pretty good but i will give some advise on her cause i did notice a couple of little things like rolling alot thats pretty predictable Mithos would respown to all that rolling very easily. dont get me wrong tho ive got alot better with shiek now and u and me play pretty close alike with her. and you didnt roll a really lot but u did somewhat. really good sheik tho. but yeah ill definaly will post in that topic.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
KOS-MOS said:
"PARTY AT MY HOUSE!"

Ok guys my parents said it was ok if everyone from the tournament came over to my house and play Smash all day(March 18th) to celebrate my 18th(woohoo) birthday. So if you want to come PM me and I will give you the address etc. Po, Fresh, RosterImposter and Vegafuse, you guys can come too. I hope everyone can make it. If your parents have any concerns then they can talk to my mom. Make sure to bring your own controller.
Sweet. It's probably pretty safe to count me in as well.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Hey Fresh, I'm coming over if you like it or not. I can't beat SOL-8 in SSB64 so I'm going back to Melee. Po should be there too.

Top Bottom