• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
DEEZY!!!

My son has returned! Have you been getting BIG! MARIO BIG!! my boy?
I'm a big boy league of legends player now. Go to OU. etc.

I would've gone to that smashfest if i weren't already at one with the brawl kids (****in brawl kids) that night. I def would be down to go to one in the future though. Someone text me **** next time 405 207 4571

DualCats

Smash Ace
I can host on Saturday. Show up whenever; leave whenever. PM me if you need my address/digits.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Sup Taylor.

Also, I just finished that smash doc and JESUS I didn't think it'd be any good, but it's actually really a fun watch. Like, they name dropped people I never thought anyone would remember about, idk, now I'm actually motivated to give the tourney run a try again lol

I've been hungry for a while now, I just didn't think there were local players left.

Was really surprised at the turn out for the last smashfest, though. We damn near had enough for a bracket on the spot

Yo, did anyone find an arcade joystick shaft at Bebac's last week? Blue ball top? I just realized I can't find my link, and that's the last place II can remember using it.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Ok anyone whos going to Karl's I want to make sure I want to play you all and meet you as well every smashfest or tourney I dont get to meet many or play you guys so im making sure this happens tonight lol. Also whens a good time to head there?

Smores

Smash Rookie
What's up? been like 5 years i think. Just saw a pm i missed 4 years ago : \

Sorry i dropped off the face of the planet. Anyway im bored as hell and down to play some project m, omw to Norman i guess.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Man my bad I had to leave right when everyone showed lol

I'm doing that early rising thing so I can't stay out forever like before

DualCats

Smash Ace
It's all good. Perhaps you can make it to the next one.

As it turns out, I guess I'm okay at p:m so I might be playing more of that.

Well, that's the thing about P:M. It's kinda almost exactly like Melee, just with some new stages and match ups.

Glad to hear we've got a couple of guys down for P:M now, though. Game is too good to go unplayed.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Maaaan I might play P:M next time you guys are around.

Oh and that joystick top is over at my crib. I don't know it belongs to so let me know!

Top Bottom