• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Gravity

Smash Ace
Now we just need Andy to get a Wii.

And speaking of recording, is there going to be a Smashfest this weekend?
eh, not gonna happen. if you havent been paying attention i am in need of a vehicle.

and i think maybe, JUST MAYBE, a car is more important than video games.

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
LOL. Tyle is gay. Dude, plz god let there be a smash fest. Make it happen Scud. The fate of the end of my melee days rests on your shoulders. I really want to play with everyone before brawl.

Everyone jump Gravity.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
LOL my peach can't be that bad >.>;. I just abuse EVERYTHING she has is all :p. But seriously, even if Peach is mid/low tier in brawl, I'm still going to main her. Why you ask? I like Peach as a character, and not just basing her off the tier list. I'm still going to be using her tournies and such. Will I place as high as I usually do? I don't know but that doesn't matter to me :).

Yes smashfest this weekend please...and I'll need a ride :(.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So as it stands, if we have a smashfest at Brett's, Andy, Bryan, Kuni, and Chris might not make it . . .

:(

I seriously think it's easiest to have a smashfest in Edmond though a ride back to Norman would be hard . . . Course Wes and Tyler go to Norman on saturdays so it might work out :/

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, maybe Craig could have something? Not that I'm volunteering him, but he's had things in the past, so if he's down with that it'd be a cool good idea.

12 days.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Who thinks they could make it if a smashfest were at my house? I might consider picking some people up.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I could make it if I got a ride. And I mean, if you're considering picking people up, I'm sure my parents would be willing to drive me to OKC so that you could pick me up there with everyone else.

A level 9 CPU? But it almost lost to a level 9 CPU! :p Though I must say, they look a lot more life-like this time around.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i must say, the ai is pretty impressive this time around, much better than the first two

sakurai promised they would be, but then again, he's a noob, lol

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i feel all tingly inside when i see people from other states come all the way to our thread just to spam. :) it just shows that we are thought of in those states keep up the good work Vat

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Guess how many times I have seen Brett in a single day? Exactly. I love you too Alex and Yawara.

Dove

Smash Cadet
Guess how many times I have seen Brett in a single day? Exactly. I love you too Alex and Yawara.
0. you've only seen the light that bounces off of you after it has been distorted through a reflection of a mirror.
i could go more into lenses and mirrors if you want...astronomy ftw.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Well you could argue about what constitutes seeing someone. I can see most parts of my body any time i want...more of me than you would want to see. Also, does only seeing the light that bounces off someones body count as "seeing." psh i learned that shiz in physics, screw astronomy. Astronomy is cool though :(.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i saw brett 0 times today. i also saw no light reflected off of him(to the extent of my knowledge).

i would so come down there if my car worked. but it doesnt.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
lol @ everybody ignoring vat-0

he might be fishing for some smack talk, but not realizing that ok already knows that AZ is too good ;-)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Doesn't Chris or Babac live close to everyone else? Or even Craig if he wants to host the thing.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I got an official ok from my parents. If everyone could meet somewhere in the city I would be willing to pick everyone up. I need to know as soon as possible though.
If hardly any one is showing up I don't want to host it but if you guys just meet somewhere it seems like it would be fine. I might be alright with going a little out of my way to pick someone up, so post and let me know :).

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to host, but i can really only do small gatherings now since I moved. I live in north OKC now by Quail Springs Mall. (see post on next page)

Dove

Smash Cadet
lol @ everybody ignoring vat-0

he might be fishing for some smack talk, but not realizing that ok already knows that AZ is too good ;-)
i think just no one cares

Yes *****ez, come up to Edmond for once.

I visited TU today. It was nice, but I prefer OU.

11 days.
you mean UT? or are you talking about tennessee?

I got an official ok from my parents. If everyone could meet somewhere in the city I would be willing to pick everyone up. I need to know as soon as possible though.
If hardly any one is showing up I don't want to host it but if you guys just meet somewhere it seems like it would be fine. I might be alright with going a little out of my way to pick someone up, so post and let me know :).
when is we hangingz out next? :o

xXout_lawXx

Smash Cadet
Wes, Tyle, and myself shall also be attending. I hope. This will be Saturday, right? If so I won't be there till about midnight or one. I have a date that doesn't start until 10.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
Everyone is sick at work and I got called in Friday. ****. I can't go now since I wouldn't get there until 11 and I'd have to leave 2-3 hours later. ****.

Top Bottom