• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Player Directory

alach11

Smash Rookie
I'm in Oklahoma and it would be pretty sweet if we could make a list of OK players by area. Post your city and games you play and I'll add you to the list.

Tulsa

alach11
Games: Melee

Norman
Triforce Of Chozo
Games: Brawl

Cats
Games: Melee

Zinth
Games: Melee, Brawl

OKC

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
We already had something like this on the old PR thread IIRC, I also think there was another player finder thread too?

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Zinth/OU/Melee (and sometimes Brawl)

alach, were you at that OKGamers anniversary tournament in Spring 2011? I remember there being a Melee player from Tulsa there -- was that you?

Like Chozo said, you should post in our general discussion thread sometime. We can teach you stuff about Melee and talk about cool stuff there.

How many people in Tulsa play Melee?

alach11

Smash Rookie
alach, were you at that OKGamers anniversary tournament in Spring 2011? I remember there being a Melee player from Tulsa there -- was that you?
Wasn't me. I haven't been to a real tournament yet.

How many people in Tulsa play Melee?
I know a few good players at TU but not nearly enough. I'm making this thread to try and find more Tulsa players.

Top Bottom