• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay, what is the craziest KO you've seen, caused, or had?

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
mach dash (falcon) vs shu (falco)

both at high %, mach dash does uthrow... shu DI's left but techs right and is hit by FALCON PUNCH!!!!!

and it was a high ranking tournament match. sugoi!!

there's a youtube video out there

heres that vid. http://youtube.com/watch?v=MCB3fNSvoRE

The entire vid is a very impressive match.

My best kill is a FFA, I'm pichu and there is a marth and link somewhere, but Samus is sent off the stage, and as she is bombjumping back, I jump out to her and keep hitting the first bomb and we both drop to the bottom right corner of the stage. I'm nairing when I can and eventually we are in the magnifying glasses. I double and do my upb and sweetspot the ledge at the peak of the highest possible jump. I did NOT expect to survive

WouW

Smash Lord
My best kill was when in a team battle, one opponent was recovering and another fsmashed me away. I meteor spike the one recovering and still got back myself.

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so I'm Mario, playing against a Peach. The Peach pulls a bob-omb out and charges at me. She does a running throw, and at that exact time, I caper her. The peach turns around and throws the bomb the other way. Then, the bomb turns in the air, back toward me and hits the lag from my cape, turning it around and back at the peach.

You had to see it.

bowsilver789

Smash Rookie
I was having falco again a noob samus on Mgame&watch stage. Samus charge up his Ball and shoot it to me.I reflect it and he's dead.

Actually he si noob and he think that damage is point u had and he had alway 100% because I beat it like it was lvl 1 cpu.:laugh:

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
this is a great way to tell my story :D, i was at a tournament, i was having a friendly and i was trying to get this guy high damaged (it was 4 to 2 stocks so i was like why not mess with him) so i got him up to 300 with samus, then he jumped off the ledge and i spiked him, and when your opponet dies a big beam of light flashes, the light kept flashing and kept making the sound, i was like WTF??? but i still one, and still 4 stocked him

180OP

Smash Journeyman
With Marth: A somewhat variation of the Ken Combo but to finish of the combo an 'in the face' midair reverse Up+B for the kill. I did that on a CPU though, not human player.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Ganon & Fox vs. Falco and Dr.
5 stock, 7 minutes

A 4.3.4.4 stock moment, Ganon jabs Fox accidently, into Falco's grab, who threw him back into a falling Dr., who then proceeded to stun the approaching Ganon and causing his fall of the screen.

Fox u-smashes Falco, while he was SHLing, a single laser cancels Ganon's throw and Dr. grabs and quick-throws, Falco falls right into the path of Ganon and dies. The Fox accidently Shine-spikes Ganon and kills him, while Dr. continues to spam pills. Needless to say my Falco was sad by now.
Ganon lands a f-air on Dr., while he threw a pill at the same time. My Falco was charging up a f-smash for Dr. to throw Ganon into, but it accidently hits Dr. who gets starred. Ganon then WDs forward and SHFFLfair me, and I die hard.

I phail.

180OP

Smash Journeyman
The ken combo is Fair to Dair, you can't end that combo with the up-b 1800P

I said a variation of it. Obviously I don't have a vid so I was trying to paint a close picture by reference. Instead of the Dair, reverse up+B. It started with a aerial up-tilt, fair, drop fair jump up-B. If I remember correctly it was against a falco or c.falcon.

Terrorking91

Smash Cadet
I remember a time when I was playing with 3 other friends (You might know em, on my team was tipo mastr, and the other team was dapuffster, or jigglymaster, and dh_ninja)
Now back to the story. Me (C. Falcon) and tipo (C. Falcon) vs Dh_Ninja (Kirby) and Dapuffster (Kirby).

Dh_Ninja died and it was us 3 (tipo, me, and puff) left with one stock each (I think). Tipo grabed puff about 1/4 of the way in on FD from the left and I was on the edge all the way to the right. Tipo then threw puff up and continued to do the Fair (knee) for the kill. I saw tipo about to do this so i started running and I jumped and did my Fair to steal the kill.

Well tipo got his Fair off first....Just to send puff about 3 feet into my Fair! DOUBLE KNEE! Lmao it was amazing, and we got it on tape!

I will edit this post and put the link to youtube for the video once tipo uploads it, but it's funny and awesome!

:D

angry_mob

Smash Rookie
I was playing against my friend on his first time using DK.
At the start of the match I put a mine on the side of Hyrule Temple,
then at the end I knee smashed him and he went flying into the mine
and off into the other direction. Won me the match. :grin:

LeifusYourGod

Smash Cadet
the most epic KO happened to me today acctually. i was playing Ganon, and my friend was playing Marth, and we were both on our last lives, both over 100% and he knowns me up, so i go to dair him, and he uptils me, we both hit eachother up to a KO, and i went over the top of the screen first, but i flew into the background while he flew up and hit the screen so he technocally died first and i won.

Epsilonis

Smash Cadet
Just recently, me and my friends were in an FFA and omfg, it was an awesome KO. Although it was me who died, but I guess I deserved it, lol. I was marth, there was a Falcon, ness, and some falco who was practicing shffl not really in the fight. So anyway I was like to my friend who was playing ness, "Hey man let's make an alliance against falco." I had roughly 100%. I just jump up, get dair'd by captain falcon and i suddenly hear ness's bat. All I heard was OK. And Show me your moves. It was horrible.

RedSteel

Smash Rookie
I can still remember my favorite KO of all time against my neighbor. We get together everyday and have great battles, so I do not mind playing him often. I main as Marth, my secondary character is Falcon, his main is Marth also, {copying off of me >_>} and his secondary is Link. In the midst of a match one time, we decided to have a mirror match just for sheer amusement. I remember being at the edge, performing a F-Smash, he was able to get back close enough, so I dashed off the edge and went for a Dair, he responded with an uppercut that same moment. I got bounced up, and once again, went for the Dair, he some who hit the ledge and teched, jumped off and went to hit me with the Dair, he did the timing wrong and hit me, stunning me in air for a second, I did the uppercut in that time knocking him against the platform and he bounced to his death, allowing me to pick up the final stock.

It's times like that I truly wish I had taped it, it sounds some what clustered and what not, but it was such a amazing thing because we usually are able to hit whenever we want, always on cue, etc. Some how, we just both messed up and stayed in the air like that, hitting back and forth until I finally won. By the way, this match was upon Final Destination.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Once i was sweet spotting the edge and i somehow teched a falcon punch used as an edgeguard. thats weird cause falcon punch doesnt hit sweetspotters...sorry for getting off topic,

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Once i was sweet spotting the edge and i somehow teched a falcon punch used as an edgeguard. thats weird cause falcon punch doesnt hit sweetspotters...sorry for getting off topic,
Yeah I've teched samus's charged B move, I think I just multiplate smash DI'd towards the ledge. With amazing reflexes. o_O using fox.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
1.) Double knee. *MY friend kneed someone and another kneed my other friend after it hapened. and they won the match. *i lost all my stock already.*

2.) Pikachu headbutt of death. I walked to the edge and hit my friend with the a when he was doing a fire fox. He thought it missed for somereason asnd fell to his death.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
A 2 vs 2 match with fox nd fox vs link nd CF. CF dies so two foxes gt in between link nd start shinin him side to side lol until he gt to lyk 150% then he just gt smashed in the sky

Andromeda

Smash Lord
A couple of days ago I saw someone play with Fox against a Peach that got a bomb by down B. Peach threw it at Fox but Fox shined it and the bomb KOed Peach.

Fawriel

Smash Master
...do bob-ombs Peach drew actually ever hit?
The only times I ever seen or heard about the rare event occurring that Peach drew a Bob-omb, it always gets reflected back at her somehow.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
...do bob-ombs Peach drew actually ever hit?
The only times I ever seen or heard about the rare event occurring that Peach drew a Bob-omb, it always gets reflected back at her somehow.
I have no idea, that was the first time I ever had seen a Peach draw a bomb, so I don't know. But she has to win with a bomb SOMETIMES. :p

guesswho

Smash Cadet
captin vs gannon Pokemon Stadium. On right side of lvl captin foward smashes gannon to left side at 75% now 85% captin runs and spikes down close to edge Gannon then Immediatley Up B techs and grabs captin. knocks himi nto the side of the lvl. captin then wall techs, fast falling into another upB of his own killing gannon at 97%. I wish i recorded the match GAME This games winner is Captin Falcon

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
i(falco) was teamed with my cousin(ganondorf) against n00bs, forgot who they were. but we targeted one in the beginning and left it down to me and my cuz vs. a pichu. it was at the bottom back part of corneria and i kept foward throwing pichu into ganondorfs regular a bouncing him back to me, he had low damage, and eventually i grabbed him and ganondorf used B on him sending him flying. it was sadness.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I remember a friend and I double killed each other in a 1 stock match. Falcon's Knee and Marth's Forward smash somehow connected, but each attack hit the other person, causing both of us to fly towards the opposite edges of FD and die at the same time.

true story.

Vex_The_Mage

Smash Rookie
I was trying to find out which character should be my main, by using every character on Bowser and I used Captain Falcon, and I don't know what, but it felt good using him, and I had knocked Bowser off the stage, in a mighty combo without taking any damage. I was considering using him, but this only happened once, ever other time I use him it isn't so good, but I can use him well, however I still don't know anything about Wavedashing o those other things.

Itaburn

Smash Rookie
So many funny/amazing KO's.

My all time favorite would have to be a team match, I was CF and my buddy was fox VS. Marth and Falco, on Corneria. So I had just died and my buddy Fsmashed both of them off the backside of the stage. Me, being the "guy who pulls of moves that are not possible" Dashed and jumped off the stage, while charging a Falcon Punch. Needless to say, I had made contact with both of them, but my buddy who had no idea wtf I was planning had already jumped off the edge to Shine Spike. So, in the long run, I pulled off one of coolest KOs I have ever seen. But only to be killed in a humiliating way by my own team mate at 0% (well techincally whatever % shine hits your for).

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I was in a $95 tournament (true story) and in the final round, someone's baby, or toddler, or otherwise inferior human stepped one too many awkward, clumsy steps toward the Gamecube and I wept bitter atheist tears as I watched Link fall to his doom at the hands of a controller, UNPLUGGED.

A CONTROLLER, UNPLUGGED!

mashed_taters

Smash Rookie
Ganondorf's up-a-tilt (aka the leg) or his down A aerial attack(the baby stomper) Everytime there is a KO with those (especially the leg) it is just awesome.

capncone

Smash Apprentice
I was plying my friend as Marth and he was fox. We were fighting near the edge and I somehow accidentally pushed him off the edge. By the time he realized it, he couldn't recover.

mistassailant5

Smash Rookie
My best one was I was facing my friend as Fox he was Peach, he pulled out a bomb-omb from the ground. I jumped and while I was doing my backflip he threw it at me and somehow I caught it without air rolling and I threw it back at him.

Another one was I was in a recreational tournament I was owning a kid as Falco and he knew he was going to lose so during the battle (he was playing as Ganon) he was at 1 stock life like 200 damage, I was at 90 damage (3 stock) he pressed B to do "Warlock Punch" then like the noob he was he knocked the controller out of my hand and he was about to get the move in, but my controller broke and my Falco kicked him before it hit me and I killed him. What a n00b!

Billiebm

Smash Rookie
I play alot of four play smash bros., and during one of these games, someone shot a full power super scope at a kirby. Kirby power sheilded so the shot went 45 degrees up and to the left into a reflecting fox, killing me! My mouth literally fell open

trash

Smash Rookie
event match 51, if you stall out in the air on the left side of FD, mewtwo kills himself by falling while charging his neutral B. I think Giga pushes him off. works for all three stocks, and pretty funny to watch. =P

JFX

Smash Rookie
One time, I spiked FOX off the Final Destination course with MARTH. 5 seconds later, he killed himself. 30 seconds after that, I spiked him again! It was great!

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
It was a Samus ditto(against a nooby friend). I fired a fully charged Charge Shot at him near the edge when he had 0%. He got knocked back a little, but off the edge, too. He tried to do an up-b, but shot a missile instead. He was still alive afterwards, but shot another missile by accident.

Ownage.

omg dude 100th post. O_o

Top Bottom