• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay guys...I got something to say.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I may not be the most respected wario, I may not place the highest of any wario player, I may not be able to take a game off mew2king or Ally with my wario. But I love this character. I after a long time of me not seeing it. I have found the light. Thanks to Orion's recent posts on these boards I've been doing a lot of lurking and a lot of thinking. And I really think its time we get serious about wario meta game advancement.

While I love all of you guys, Its important to remember that our character Board isnt a social thread (All though we have a good social thread Haha) Lets Stay on topic. I dont not want our character board to be the laughing stock of SWF.

Hunger, Malcom, Fiction, Slikvik. All these great players seldom post here for whatever reason. But A lot of it has to do with us, At least I know thats true for fiction.

Well I feel like Wario is a really really good character and people don't really try to find tricks and stuff with him. Hunger is apparently the best Wario in US and I've never ever seen him post
Glutonny doesn't post here either

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

their more interested in chatting about random bull**** than advancing their character

fiction was like the only one, and he just trolls now

malcolm doesnt post, and is inconsistent // forfeits to DA members, so when people see him place like 17th its not because hes bad

i rarely see slikvik post, but he at least has some of the drive to get better i think.

a lot of the other top warios secondary the character, and those players dont waste their time in character boards, because there are a lot of scrubs who just try to tell them their wrong about something they have put a lot of time in and its not worth the frustration.

so at some point its a combination of the lack of motivation to help worse players from the top players and the overall ignorance of the brawl community
So please guys, Im begging you. For the sake of wario, the future, and the diamonds. Lets get our threads back on track and keep our social thread fun.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Im not putting myself In they're league at all.

Your taking this the wrong way.

Again.

What i mean by that is thus far im the only wario player thats spoken up.

All you ever do is post miss information and insult people.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Im not putting myself In they're league at all.

Your taking this the wrong way.

Again.

What i mean by that is thus far im the only wario player thats spoken up.

All you ever do is post miss information and insult people.
Actually, I just insult you.

Also would like to point out that when this thread was around you didn't have any parts in it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255258&page=2

So before you go calling other players out and other people I'd like to advise you that one you're not the only one. Two if anyone picked this board up it was me. I started the Socail thread the interview thread the thread I just linked you to and I took over the video thread. So before you decide to big up your self and over state your contributions I'd advise you to watch your mouth. Let's not forget that you're the guy who said that I was in control of way too many thread. You've also shown screen shots with how many threads I've had from your comp.

I can't believe that you had the gall to post this.

You really need to stop posting stupid ****.
Yeah I'm sorry for calling snap on his bull ****. Also you really shouldn't talk when you it doesn't involve you no offense but there was nothing stupid about my post.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Actually, I just insult you.

Also would like to point out that when this thread was around you didn't have any parts in it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255258&page=2

So before you go calling other players out and other people I'd like to advise you that one you're not the only one. Two if anyone picked this board up it was me. I started the Socail thread the interview thread the thread I just linked you to and I took over the video thread. So before you decide to big up your self and over state your contributions I'd advise you to watch your mouth. Let's not forget that you're the guy who said that I was in control of way too many thread. You've also shown screen shots with how many threads I've had from your comp.

You brought up a thread that happened back in '09. Besides, I don't see you coming in and saying ****. As usual, you posted without thinking and made an assumption about what Snappleton was saying.

Yeah I'm sorry for calling snap on his bull ****. Also you really shouldn't talk when you it doesn't involve you no offense but there was nothing stupid about my post.

This whole thread involves the Wario boards as a whole; therefore I have the right to post in this as I wish.
10chariscool

Shift

Smash Journeyman
I'm down for the whole being serious thing. I want to get better with my Wario and place. I don't care who did what to bring the life back into this board, but we gotta get serious.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Im not calling any individual out. just saying we need to step it up as a whole, I understand fully that I, Snap, am a member of the wario boards. There fore i am as much responsible as anyone for us falling off track as of late. That thread is exactly one of the things im talking about, Having more like it would be nice.

I had no parts in it because i mostly lurked back then, And because i saw no Pro players posting so didnt take it to heart.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm not really pro, but I'm trying to get into the BBR for what it's worth and I really like discussing things. School has been a major consumption of my time tho so sorry if I seem like I'm not paying much attention or contributing enough.

Until I get into some more tourneys I feel kinda bleck with the game :/

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I'm not really pro, but I'm trying to get into the BBR for what it's worth and I really like discussing things. School has been a major consumption of my time tho so sorry if I seem like I'm not paying much attention or contributing enough.

Until I get into some more tourneys I feel kinda with the game :/
Krystadez your a pro in my mind. Your style changed warios game completely.

All warios should be using your bike tricks by now.

one of these days you need to make us a thread boy

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'll make a thread with an explosion of material when I'm on break hopefully. I want to make a combo video soon.

Just random musings and new stuff I learn I usually post up and ask if others have seen it. I can't help it if people aren't already using glide-toss to fsmash or tire traps like me and Hunger do, (just one example, and that's just touching the tip of the iceberg with tires, not even talking about bike) but I certainly can help get the word out like my room mate did with Luigi.

I dunno, we'll see what happens this winter. Right now I feel this game is starting to bore me because of school. no tourneys lately I been able to go to (thats my own fault tho)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I look forward to Your thread, Hunger taught me a lot about tires just watching him at Raleigh. They are a huge part of my game now.

Dude you got to go to tournaments and rep that new school wario!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I remember first reading a Wario named Krystedez did really well at a MLG, and I had never heard of him...

Then I looked up your videos, haha.

Good to hear you guys getting focused.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
If you count doing really well meaning one upset and getting like 65th or some crap...ugh...

Still, thanks for your complements... I just wish I could go to the next MLG or something big and make up the mistakes. Can't wait til I can someday. IT WILL HAPPEN! *shakes fist* WAH!!!

Anyways to bed I go.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
PX...DMG.....Snap???????????

LMFAO you think way too highly of yourself.
Seriously this post is just bs and any post like it. I know I just started posting on the Wario boards a few months ago, but seriously three fourths of your posts put down a member of this board. Either have something constructive to say or don't post.

We need more threads like this... I don't care if your known or not any type of help is necessary to help out our character do better. I know I have a lot of **** to work on, I'd be interested in reading your thread (when you decide to make it) Kry's on how to incorporate the tires into my game.

Although it is a small one, we need to keep taking these baby steps to become better as a whole. Lets do this!@

edit: Props to Snap for having the bawls for making this thread.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Thanks for the support guys. Ive already got a stage discussion thread going something weve been lacking for too long. And that Q and A thread is getting back on track

and the matchup threads are going to get there!

We got this.

LordAizen

Smash Journeyman
Dont' worry guys I'll beat M2k with Wario and represent all of us:laugh:

on a serious note I suck with Wario ATM but I did just pick him up a couple of days ago and I'm having so much fun with him. I really want to master him.

Krystedez, I'd just like to say I love your videos of actually using the Bike to attack. I love your originality. :)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Im not calling any individual out. just saying we need to step it up as a whole, I understand fully that I, Snap, am a member of the wario boards. There fore i am as much responsible as anyone for us falling off track as of late. That thread is exactly one of the things im talking about, Having more like it would be nice.

I had no parts in it because i mostly lurked back then, And because i saw no Pro players posting so didnt take it to heart.
If you want people to step it up how bout you do it first okay? Like I said don't call other people out when you yourself haven't done anything.

Seriously this post is just bs and any post like it. I know I just started posting on the Wario boards a few months ago, but seriously three fourths of your posts put down a member of this board. Either have something constructive to say or don't post.

We need more threads like this... I don't care if your known or not any type of help is necessary to help out our character do better. I know I have a lot of **** to work on, I'd be interested in reading your thread (when you decide to make it) Kry's on how to incorporate the tires into my game.

Although it is a small one, we need to keep taking these baby steps to become better as a whole. Lets do this!@

edit: Props to Snap for having the bawls for making this thread.
I'll disagree with you whole post. Unless you're talking about the Wario power ranking thread I can't agree with you. Where I've told people to stop posting which was just a joke. Also you really can't talk about all of my post if you've only been around for 3/4 of my post. So I'll ask you to either A read my interview B read more of my post or C don't say a **** thing about me. Unless you've read all 3k+ of my post you don't know what 3/4 of my post make up. If you've only been on these boards for 4 months you don't know what 3/4 of my post are.

Also I'd like to point out it is nothing special to say c'mon guys lets step it up. If he wants the board to step it up and become more serious he needs to start it and lead be example. That's all I'm saying.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well i have Started a new thread for stage discussion and im working on a few matchup write ups.

Ive been on the wario boards a year and half and have never seen you post anything Correct or productive.

But thats what this movement is about :) Education.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
@ legendary - I wasn't talking **** or anything jsyk. I was just implying that we need to come together as a whole to become better. Putting each other down isn't going to help us at all. Yes I am newer to the wario boards, I am trash at this game, but I am looking to become better. When I stated that a lot of your posts where putting down other members was infact from the PR thread. I'm not trying to hate on you or put you down, all I'm saying is we need to be a bit more positive around here. Not in a sissy way... (eh i hope you know what I mean) -.-

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Well i have Started a new thread for stage discussion and im working on a few matchup write ups.

Ive been on the wario boards a year and half and have never seen you post anything Correct or productive.

But thats what this movement is about :) Education.
If my post are wrong or I have posted false information can you please next time tell me so that I can correct it so that I will no longer have wrong information and has this wrongs beliefs. Thank you mangz. I never once said my word was Gospel and if i've made mistaken or have been wrong I'd would like for you to point them out if you haven't done thus so far I can only assume the things I'm posting is correct. If you want to bring up DI I'm also correct since the formula for perfect DI matches exactly what I said in comparison to what you have said and other players. I've also shown videos in which to back me up to illustrate the difference in how you Momentum cancel with your fastest aerials vs an air dodge. I also backed it up with frame data. If you have any other problems then kindly have it. If we've both been posting her for a year and a half and everything I've posted it wrong and you've just know telling me this you're a d*ck and I need to rethink Wario.

@ legendary - I wasn't talking **** or anything jsyk. I was just implying that we need to come together as a whole to become better. Putting each other down isn't going to help us at all. Yes I am newer to the wario boards, I am trash at this game, but I am looking to become better. When I stated that a lot of your posts where putting down other members was infact from the PR thread. I'm not trying to hate on you or put you down, all I'm saying is we need to be a bit more positive around here. Not in a sissy way... (eh i hope you know what I mean) -.-
You can be new and have your opinion if you're newer you're not going to see some of my older post. If you think that I only put people down in the Wario boards it's because of the that thread. If you've looked at my post in the Wario forum I can with out a doubt say that they don't put people down. Unless it's snap or North Carolina. With that said. Even if you're new you still have a voice it's better for you to say what on your mind so that the air clear be cleared instead of you staying with the misconceptions that you haven't. Also don't worry about being new everyone starts off bad just put in the work and practice and you'll start to get better before you'll know it.

BMX

Smash Lord
If my post are wrong or I have posted false information can you please next time tell me so that I can correct it so that I will no longer have wrong information and has this wrongs beliefs. Thank you mangz. I never once said my word was Gospel and if i've made mistaken or have been wrong I'd would like for you to point them out if you haven't done thus so far I can only assume the things I'm posting is correct. If you want to bring up DI I'm also correct since the formula for perfect DI matches exactly what I said in comparison to what you have said and other players. I've also shown videos in which to back me up to illustrate the difference in how you Momentum cancel with your fastest aerials vs an air dodge. I also backed it up with frame data. If you have any other problems then kindly have it. If we've both been posting her for a year and a half and everything I've posted it wrong and you've just know telling me this you're a d*ck and I need to rethink Wario.

You can be new and have your opinion if you're newer you're not going to see some of my older post. If you think that I only put people down in the Wario boards it's because of the that thread. If you've looked at my post in the Wario forum I can with out a doubt say that they don't put people down. Unless it's snap or North Carolina. With that said. Even if you're new you still have a voice it's better for you to say what on your mind so that the air clear be cleared instead of you staying with the misconceptions that you haven't. Also don't worry about being new everyone starts off bad just put in the work and practice and you'll start to get better before you'll know it.
Dude, it's awesome that you actually shown awesome data and attempted to move the Wario meta-game forward, but that does not give you the right to insult and put down people that are trying to help. If anything, you should be encouraging this by telling him, YOU GOT THIS or something along those lines. Stop putting people down and let's do this.

inb4whoda****areyou.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Also... Your video was wrong. lol

And so was your data.

fast fall air dodge is faster its been proven by Toobusytocare several times.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I dont know the link to it by heart or what its called on youtube/SWF. but he told me hes proved it on here a few times. Im sure he will find his way to this thread soon enough.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Dude, it's awesome that you actually shown awesome data and attempted to move the Wario meta-game forward, but that does not give you the right to insult and put down people that are trying to help. If anything, you should be encouraging this by telling him, YOU GOT THIS or something along those lines. Stop putting people down and let's do this.

inb4whoda****areyou.
I'm not discouraging snap at all, if he wants to make thread then he can do it. However, I don't want him to call out other people. Lead by example. Instead of telling other people how you want the boards to be why not set the example and make the boards how you want it. Also i've heard of you before so it's no biggie.

Also... Your video was wrong. lol

And so was your data.

fast fall air dodge is faster its been proven by Toobusytocare several times.
So now the data from the Wario boards is wrong and the vid was wrong....Okay.... So if the frame data that the Warios boards is displaying even now to this day shouldn't it be changed? Can you provide me with accurate frame data for Wario then?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
PX...DMG.....Snap???????????

LMFAO you think way too highly of yourself.
coming from someone whos posts either consist of

insults
or
asking basic knowledge about the game in a character board

then you should probably not come into threads. lmao your the kind of troll that people hate, because your not funny, and you actually deviate away from legitimate discussion.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
coming from someone whos posts either consist of

insults
or
asking basic knowledge about the game in a character board

then you should probably not come into threads. lmao your the kind of troll that people hate, because your not funny, and you actually deviate away from legitimate discussion.
*yawn* whatever you say mangz. I like how people come into the Wario boards for 2 weeks and swear up and down they know what the **** goes on here. May I ask what is exactly you've been bringing. Also I'd love to see you show the legitimate discussion that I've taken away from.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
*yawn* whatever you say mangz. I like how people come into the Wario boards for 2 weeks and swear up and down they know what the **** goes on here.
A. i lurk a lot, so i do know what goes on in most character boards, however regardless of that its not like im in here trying to insult anyone, or tell them how to play their character, im trying to tell everyone to get off their *** and do something.

QUOTE=AlMoStLeGeNdArY;11356803]May I ask what is exactly you've been bringing. Also I'd love to see you show the legitimate discussion that I've taken away from.[/QUOTE]

lmao i feel like i can let everyone else do that for me :)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
A. i lurk a lot, so i do know what goes on in most character boards, however regardless of that its not like im in here trying to insult anyone, or tell them how to play their character, im trying to tell everyone to get off their *** and do something.

QUOTE=AlMoStLeGeNdArY;11356803]May I ask what is exactly you've been bringing. Also I'd love to see you show the legitimate discussion that I've taken away from.
lmao i feel like i can let everyone else do that for me :)[/QUOTE]

I guess Wario power rankings is serious bidness. *yawn* you're boring the crap out of me.

Also you said in your other post I only ask question about basics of the game....what's wrong with me wanting to have a strong grasp of the basics and fundamentals of this game ?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
cant you just fastfall and then airdodge? O.o
Thats the idea actually.

@Almost Orion is a very knowledgeable player and is actually the person who inspired this idea in the first place. He was the one who had the balls to say "Look guys shape up" at least in his own words.

Show the man some respect hes ****ing good.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Guys guys guys there's no need for drama, instead we should work together to get the dymonz and rupeez and bietchz MONEY

Also thanks Aizen. :) I posted some vids of me and my room mate if you hadn't already seen them, they're recent.

We're gunna get dubz up soon of TBO too.

LordAizen

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see your new videos. You actually inspired me to add more variety to my game when I saw how efficiently using the Bike. BTW ur sig is amazing :D

Also let's not bicker amongst ourselves since it kinda gives off a bad impression of us Wario mains.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Thats the idea actually.

@Almost Orion is a very knowledgeable player and is actually the person who inspired this idea in the first place. He was the one who had the balls to say "Look guys shape up" at least in his own words.

Show the man some respect hes ****ing good.
I'll politely bow out of your thread now because apparently no matter what I say people will take offense to it. Whatever.

Top Bottom