• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Internet Forums are bad in the fact that they give you massive urges to stab people. >__>

Excellence

Smash Champion
You don't wanna talk about workouts cause you're bull****ting. Now seriously it was a joke earlier so let it go.

And Bruce Lee would kick your ***. You couldn't "punch him in Wednsday while standing in Tuesday". Get laid.

/arguement
Really? Internet isn't good for jokes because I can't read your tone for any hints...

Who and who?

I just remember something about Wario thats all.
I asked if you wanted to do two vs two matches with me, but you don't have to. My actual online partner is on.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Really? Internet isn't good for jokes because I can't read your tone for any hints...
Yeah if you could, you could tell it was a joke.

And that I'm just agging you on because you can't tell I'm joking. Lol.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Oh, I suck at 2 vs 2.

I always end up either killing myself or killing my partner. >_>

2 vs 2's and me are like auto tripping into an Ike F-smash. seriously.

so i'm stopping with that.
That sort of sounds like you in one versus one, so what's the diff? Just kiding. S'cool with me, though. It's not like Chaco would be hard or anything... Haha haha haha *Gulp.*

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
But I thought you were good enough to beat M2K! :(

Chaco

Never Logs In
If I put my heart and soul to it then yes, I can beat M2K.

Camping and spamming is this games god, it seems...
Go to an IRL tournament and play him then. If your that good you'll make thousands of dollars per month playing this game.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

M2K would **** you with no lube. I'm sorry, lmfao.

Salem

Smash Champion
M2K would **** you with no lube. I'm sorry, lmfao.
[Video Check] [Ingame Comparison]

Nope, I checked the moves and I put MKs moves and Toon Links moves together and it seems that its almost an even fight... though he'd have to not get blown up much if he'd want to win.

@Chaco: And then with that money I can buy myself into nintendo and help them make the next SSB game, Yeah! I can see that. >_> :psycho:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
[Video Check] [Ingame Comparison]

Nope, I checked the moves and I put MKs moves and Toon Links moves together and it seems that its almost an even fight... though he'd have to not get blown up much if he'd want to win.

@Chaco: And then with that money I can buy myself into nintendo and help them make the next SSB game, Yeah! I can see that. >_> :psycho:
Dude, you're making me cry from laughter.
And you're also making me want to stab you too :mad088:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
"Come back, when you can put up a fight."

Excellence

Smash Champion

Heart and soul have nothing to do with it. I want to play your Toon Link with my Olimar to see just how well you'd fare. If you're basing it off of counters then I could do the same thing.

Meta Knight's Moves -
Jab: Grab, FAir, Nair, DAir, Dash Attack, FTilt, or Down Tilt.
FTilt: Grab, FSmash, or FAir
DTilt: Grab, FSmash, Fair, Nair
UTilt: Whistle, Grab, FSmash, Fair
Dash Attack: FSmash, DSmash, Grab, FTilt, DTilt, Fair, Nair
Grab: Any of Olimar's attacks
FAir: FSmash, any variation of grab, Up Smash, Up Special, FAir (Yellow only).
Bair: Any variation of grab, FSmash, Up Smash, Up Special, FAir (Red or Yellow only).
DAir: Up Special, Up Air, Up Smash
UAir: Whistle, Nair
FSmash: FSmash, any variation of Grab, NAir, Fair (Yellow only)
DSmash: DSmash (perfect shielded), FSmash (Only from behind Meta Knight or Perfect shielded).
Up Smash: Whistle
Tornado: DSmash (Perfect shielded), Nair (from above only), Up Smash (From below only), FSmash (Yellow Pikmin only), Up Special (From the side only), Grab
Drill: Grab, any smash after perfect shielding, Fair
Shuttle Loop: Nair immediately after invincible frames, Whistle
Dimension Cape: Anything during the start-up lag and anything after shielding

If you line up the moves, theoretically, Olimar can go pretty much even with Meta Knight. However, we know that Meta Knight has a large advantage in speed and mobility. He also has gimp potential that can completely nullify Olimar's attempt to recover.

Go to an IRL tournament and play him then. If your that good you'll make thousands of dollars per month playing this game.
How about some friendlies?

Excellence

Smash Champion
Of course not. X_X

Good, maybe I can finally start practicing on gimps and edge hogging nows.
In other news it just means i'm tired of Olimar getting to stand still with pikmin and be having overpowered smashes.
I punish failed edgehoggers pretty harshly. Only characters with fast recoveries do well trying to edgehog Olimar because his tether come out so quickly. So help you Meta Knight if he hits you with a Purple Pikmin, it'll **** you into next month.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Seriously though, if you can beat M2K your going to make some serious money. Just saying. Look at results that M2K he won over 1k at a tournament a few days ago.

Excellence

Smash Champion
He cannot beat M2K, period. The more I feel that you honestly believe yourself, the more inclined I feel to correct you and save you from illusion. If you could beat M2K, you'd be playing at a much more fantastic level than you now. Just going off your Marth, you don't demonstrate the mental game to beat M2K.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I keep thinking i'm gonna get shot just for winning brawl tournaments and getting cash. (Dream Example) >_>

theres jealous people out there you know?

Paranoid, yes. X_X
Yeah there are. It's pretty sad. Lol.

Salem

Smash Champion
He cannot beat M2K, period. The more I feel that you honestly believe yourself, the more inclined I feel to correct you and save you from illusion. If you could beat M2K, you'd be playing at a much more fantastic level than you now. Just going off your Marth, you don't demonstrate the mental game to beat M2K.
But that was just Marth, I don't like him. >_>

Toon Link always comes and saves the day becuase Marth simply sucks for those type of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom