• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ok we must do this somehow cuz it would be bad ***....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N0ckxDw9aU

We will make a Video to this song.

The cast will consist of every smasher in FL who wants to be a part of it. ONly exception is that if your a important part of FLs smash community you must attend.

As we are the "dirty south", and Lil Wayne, Gucci mane, TI, Rick ross, Plies, and other "goon" type rappers rule our radios, we should make a...

"Raw" video consisting on how our smashers seriously "smash" both game and faces...and...yea

Listen to the song. A very sinister beat, for a very sinister squad of smashers.

The World of smash shall fear and respect us, for if we don't get our way with the sticks, we shall get our way with the bats.

I can see it now. Shiz an Fro holdin stax or have there jeans full of cash, girls everywhere, xYz and me as hitman....Blunts, guns, money, fast life...

all based around smash. its a great idea and im serious next FAST we have to have this vid together

Master Raven

Smash Master
I don't remember teaming with a George Zimmer, and I never knew you visited AiB.

I do play DK though.

Master Raven

Smash Master
My name on AiB or Wifi? My Wifi name's SG.

Yeah I main random box now, though I still mostly use MK and DK in tournies (and my Ike's getting pretty close enough for me to use in tournies without much risk soon). Azen's my hero.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Oh haha, I see. I actually do recall a George Zimmer, I just don't remember teaming with you though.

Random box is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom