• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio State Smashers Directory

BuckeyeSmasher

Smash Rookie
So I recently asked what the Smash community at OSU was like and FrenzieFool tipped me off that:
"Man lol how many times has the question "Is there anyone in the OSU area" or "Is there anyone in central Ohio area that play smash" question been asked? Anywho you could browse all the ohio threads to get your answer but to put it you simply... yes there are... there are many of us"

Soooooo, in light of that, and to save other forum n00blets like myself the trouble of searching the entire "Ohio Directory" thread, I've decided to start one dedicated specifically to people living in or around campus (I've checked, and unless I'm blind there isnt one of these OSU ones already, only a bi-weekly one with no ones info).

Simple thing, just like the Ohio Directory. Just forum name, tag, real name, email, AIM, area of campus.

I'm sure this'll get a flame or two, so while you're at it go ahead and add your info after your flame!

This way we'll be able to contact each other and not wade through every single page in the Ohio Directory to get the info we need :)

mathos

Smash Champion
Well I'm not really OSU, but I'm in columbus. Don't really know if this is necessary but whatever

Mathos
Tag: Math
aim: orisisagouti
Location: Near Weber and Cleveland, so like 10 minutes from campus.

BuckeyeSmasher

Smash Rookie
hey cryb did you go to ashland at all? because sean stevenson and I were up there playing with oliver and belcher and them a month or so ago and sean wanted to know where you were.

Big_R

Smash Champion
hey guys go to momos tomorrow its on olentangy river road north of like lane n stuff. if u didnt know. so go and bring set ups if possible.

also i am Big R umm i go to osu but i dont stay very near there real name ir Ryan and my aim is bigr122107.

BuckeyeSmasher

Smash Rookie
thats sweet, they're talking about coming down for Season's Beatings, according to sean. you played him once, he's a jiggs/peach player. From what he said you were freakin ridic. I take it you're gonna show?

Cryb

Smash Apprentice
ah no ****? man that sucks, i was excited about seeing what sean was so impressed about. what's with the hiatus? just strung out?
More so just haven't been in the smash mood for the longest time and whenever I play I just don't seem to be having fun. :p Now it's also I just don't have the same amount of free time as I used to.

BuckeyeSmasher

Smash Rookie
yeah sorry about that, i had to leave to pick up a friend and you were in a match, didnt wanna throw you off your game :) I got a few games in with Alpha. We'll have to get together sometime this week and smash it up! What were final results?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
alphazealot
chris brown on facebook. I'm posing with a black guy in my photo...Gilbert Arenas
I live off woodruff, behind wendies
Also, Buckeye Smasher I got your phone call and I'll give ya a call back when I get back from MD after thanksgiving.

Top Bottom