• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio Smash Directory EDIT: NEW FORMAT

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
All right, guys. Nice thread you have, but I'm here on business for the most part. Just wanted to inform you guys about a tournament that will be taking place October 15th in Midland, Michigan. Just to see if you guys can go. Oh, and here is the board for it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=55966

Just go there and look over everything. I hope to see you guys there so we can really put a shock to those guys' systems. ^_^

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Ok. I got all the info into the first post, but i want to make it more uniform. If everyone could make a new post with their info in the new format, that would be great. Also, add any info you left out or havent edited yet. I want to get this up as soon as possible. If you have any suggestions about if/how i should sort them, post about it. Once everyone edits thier post, ill get this thing looking really nice.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Rofl. You're the laziest person I've ever seen Vidjo. All you did in the first place was copy and paste people's posts. It would have taken 10 mins more effort to put everything the way you want it without having to ask people to conform.

And no, I don't have sticky powers in the regional forums.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Forum name: Overswarm
Location: Northern Kentucky University (a few minutes from cincinnati)
E-mail: Overswarm@gmail.com
AIM: Ragnark1

Not exactly ohio, but I could literally drive to cincinnati and back in 30 minutes including traffic o_O

fragged3d

Smash Rookie
Forum Name: Fragged3D(new)

Sycamore,Ohio

Email: Romeo11523@yahoo.com
Aim= Angel11523
Yahoo= Romeo11523

No online so Nintendo makes us resort to this. Anytime a bunch of you guys want a smash at my house I have a 52" HD to play on and will be happy to have the practice. Peace!

Ryan

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Forum Name: TTemp
City: (school)OSU, Columbus,OH (home)Findlay, OH
E-mail:TTempOmega@gmail.com
AIM:TTempOmega

Additional information:
Anyone living near here who wants to play me or my other two roommates come on up to the top floor of the giant tower next to the stadium. One of us is always here, and we're always happy to play.

StyL

Smash Rookie
1. Your forum/real name: STyL/Andy

2. Your City/Surrounding major city: Oregon(Toledo)

3. Contact Info: Email/AIM screen name/Whatever: AIM-Beatemdown88 ,e-mail = awalsh_88@hotmail.com

dma315

Smash Rookie
Forum: dma315
Real: David
City: Powell, (about 20 min north of columbus)
Email: dma315@gmail.com
aim: ChinxBasin1949

im not lookin for individual play as much as i am for tourneys or something related, nor am i really good but i just wanna get into the community of smash

tks

Top Bottom