• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ohio Smash Directory EDIT: NEW FORMAT

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Alright, this whole thing needs to stop. If you really need to settle this, settle it somewhere else, on AIM or through PMs. That's not what this thread is for. If this keeps up any more, I'll have to have the thread closed.

Just so nobody gets confused, the last post seems to direct itself like it was made by Vidjo on Pyro's comp, but I've never known him to use so much punctuation or even quoting messages correctly. I'll have the IP checked later, as it definitely doesn't sound like either of them.

Drephen

Smash Master
rofl rofl rofl where did all this **** come from?

Ummmm first of all Kern's always talked like that he makes fun of me all the time and i don't care. The only reason he would make fun of you(if you didn't start **** with him first) its cause what hes saying is funny.

for example

white trash? do i drive a truck with black people tied to a rope trailing behind while blaring garth brooks as i grab my shotgun off my trucks gunrack to shoot a possum on the side of the road so my 15 inbred kids can eat? not as far as you know.

ROFL ROFL ROFL too funny

Ya'll need to stop taking Kern so seriously i mean its smashboards. I'm Kern's friend :) and i don't really like weed :urg: Don't think kern gets drunk every night but i mean at least hes living up life and doing what he wants to do.

All of us CGA pimps make of Vidjo and he seems cool with it. If he had a problem with he should of at least said something by now. But does it really matter anyways? I mean we only see the guy for like a day every 2-3 months.

Pyro, Sephiroth Kern is too funny of a name. Kern's okay at smash he never said he was the greatest or anything(unless Mynigganamedante is involved). Hes never been out of ohio so i wouldn't expect anyone to know him.

Just a warning no ones ever taken out kern in message board trash talking lol.

Omni: Ummmmm fox is top tier not shiek.......Discuss on the Ohio Thread so it doesn't get closed!

EDIT: Oh crap didn't know this was the directory lol. Don't know how but this needs to go to the ohio thread lol. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

keRnjiro

Smash Journeyman
omgz too funny, u have nothing so u start talking about my social life which u know ABSOLUTELY nothing about, unless uve met all my friends...

and if u knew me at all u wouldnt say that i have a bad memory... thats just hilarious.

and im sorry everyone in the midwest isnt familiar with me... there goes my self esteem right out the ***** window. sorry i dont make time to travel out of state to meet my idol sephiroth ken, whose screenname u see my copying ever-so-often... it was in my signature for a lil while bc i thought it was funny.. for a little while.

see the difference between me and you is that you are talking **** out of defense, u actually get offended by this internet e-thug crap, and then go whine to mr big man vidjo to stick up for you (thats just a guess but its probably true)

Quote:

And would be in your best interest if you never refer to her like that again.
BlTCH BlTCH BltCH blTch

suck it dry

i calls em like a sees em

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, that's enough of that. Everyone please stop talking back to Kern, it's obvious he just likes to flame people and replying to it will only make it worse. And Kern, tome down the ******* routine a bit.

keRnjiro

Smash Journeyman
lol thats the beautiful thing about it, the only thing they have to do is just ignore me... is that so hard? and is there any way a mod can erase all this bs, ppl looking in the smash directory shouldnt have to hear my rabble.

Milo

Smash Rookie
Well, back to the main theme of the thread...

Name: Robin

AIM: Psym13
e-mail: rec124@yahoo.com

I've been getting in touch with Oosh through e-mail as to smashing with CGA, so that's good. Just starting posting here though so maybe I'll be able to get into that mysterious Backroom, heh heh. Oh, and Vidjo you started this thread but you didn't put up your own info (er, or edit the names into first post..). :ohwell: Please share.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
Sorry for this, cause it could be called Spam, but everyone look at the state crew battle thread... hopefully we can make this BIG. Tell everyone about it!

TayManX

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, I am a total n00b to Smashboards, but as the lead post said, the Nintendo Power article got my attention quickly, since I have been playing SSBM since it was released. Anyways...

1) Taylor B. / TayManX

2) Niles / Youngstown during summer, OSU / Columbus during college time.

3) MegamanX39@aol.com / MegamanX39 (AIM)

Give me a buzz if anyone in Columbus wants to play sometime!

Syzygy

Smash Apprentice
Sup

Syzygy/Brandon

Aurora, near cleveland/Ohio (of course)

AIM : Edit: New SN for smash people Syzygy135

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Forumname/name: Mr. Game n' Watch (Hiemie)/ Matthew

Locale: Kent State University (I guess clevelenad is the closes, but I have no car.)

Aim: Hiemiedfishboy

I'll play people if it comes up.

Rye

Smash Journeyman
OMG... I love you Kern!

If I were gay, I'd hit on you. Mostly because you have long hair.

Everyone else: If you get worked up over smash, you're worthless. Honestly. We can't all play smash 8 hours a day, so why make fun of people's real lives?

go home

PS: You're a poopy head.

Tink

Smash Hero
how many of you ohioans are going to that game junkies tourny? cause i want to go, but not if only like 20 people are going to show up. gas is to high these days.

Drephen

Smash Master
me joe anuj and kyle aren't going. I gots marching band and joe is going to illinois to play with marth1. Vidjo will come if he can get a ride.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I'm supposed to go to Cedar Point with the school marching band, so I can't make it to GJ. I assume most other people will be able to make it though.

"Finished by the end of the week", eh Vidjo? The sad part is that this is something that would take less than an hour's worth of work...

Smash Ace
**** MARCHING BAND! WHO THE HELL JOINS THAT!!!

:p

now johns anuj you can still make it to this GJ, and bring kyle/Kern along.

Tink - there are ALWAYS more than 20 people :p the locals who enter the tourney are more than that.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Shh omni, no one was supposed to analyze... sheesh.. the truth is.. i havent even started yet.. i just wanted to make it look like i was busy.

I do promise ill get it done soon though.

Yeah, game junkie will be sweet.

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
Man Vidjo I'm sitting right next to you and you're not getting anything done!!! You should start on this project... grrr.. leaning back in the chair at SMYM4 complaining about how you're gonna quit.. well if you're gonna quit god **** finish this project! oh oh and Ohio Smash Directory = Gayness!

Top Bottom