• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*OHIO* -RESULTS- BRAWL Singles & Doubles Tournament RESULTS!!! [JULY 12, 2008]

curiousthoughtsbear

Smash Apprentice
Vidjo comes to **** and relieve you of any money you have. Otherwise he doesn't show much interest in the game, nor Melee any longer.

**** VIDJO

heh just playing, but really he's not very sportsman like >>>>>>>>> quitter

lain

Smash Master
For anyone wondering, thax was being highly sarcastic.

Meaning he did NOT in fact love these venue and door fees, nor did he think they were great.

RAWWRRRCHARIZARD

:colorful:

ToledoGaming

Smash Cadet
Hey are there any 2 people that want to bring in their Wii's? We will pay for their venue fee, as long as they are here by 12:00pm.

curiousthoughtsbear

Smash Apprentice
actually no.......lol, is that a problem ????

also, I'm actually not absolutely sure any longer. May or may not show up, if I do then it'll be at the specified time, i.e. early in the morning. May wanna have a back-up !

ToledoGaming

Smash Cadet
actually no.......lol, is that a problem ????

also, I'm actually not absolutely sure any longer. May or may not show up, if I do then it'll be at the specified time, i.e. early in the morning. May wanna have a back-up !
No problem man, I think we might have a back-up...if not I can ask one of the locals. ;)

Hope you can still make it!

Makkun

Smash Journeyman
My ride bailed half an hour before registration. .-. Well he was out of town, it's not his fault. Still, I won't be able to make the tournament. -_-

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Very fun tournament guys. I won 3 times in the winners' bracket so at least I know I'm getting better :psycho: Let me know who won.

And I know a few of you wanted my friend code for online, so if you get this, PM me with yours. I always get input lag online, but maybe it'll be different considering everyone here lives somewhat close to me lol

Louis: 4210-3658-2043

SMASH-N

Smash Rookie
Vidjo won...i dont know who came in second. edit: i think scifi guy did.

Very very fun tournament even though i sucked it up, alot of nice guys showed up and it was a really good turnout.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
6th eh, I figured I'd be 7th/8th. :p You should also list the primary character(s) of everyone, if you know them.

Top Bottom