• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oh god,.. Wth is a wavedash O_o; Help? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
Lol no prob dude just remember to keep up the practice.

And look for local tournies near you you'll get owned at first, but stick to it and you'll be fine.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Lightshade, don't bother, the only problem is with Rarien, don't throw flames at the innocents.

Rarien isn't going to listen and hes only hurting himself, just move along.

and wireframe, he shouldn't be here if he doesn' want to join.

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Okay everyone just block-out Lightshade and bluedeath or w/e his name was =|

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
It's anyone's right to be annoyed at someone, but to you bashers it's better to be mature about it and direct them somewhere useful for them. After all it's not bad to join smashboards to learn to improve your gameplay. In fact, it makes complete sense.

However, to the OP, you probably should have taken some time in searching the boards for stickies on advanced techs/falco guides, then practiced after reading up. Thus, when you have gained a considerable insight into falco's game, then you could have asked more specific questions instead of those very general ones about what nearly everyone considers second nature.

also see this
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=68103

The only way to get better is to play against other people of yours or higher calibur. Tourneys will help.

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Wireframe, yeah you don't have to defend me, its all good, I get this all the time, such arrogance -_-

Rarien

Smash Cadet
By the way, Rusty, I have already looked at plenty tuts and techniques and youtube vids, I only started this thread to find out an easier way [if there is one] to perform them

Also I can't go to any tourneys so I'm stuck owning my brother, which just spams Shiek's dash thing [dash left + a] Because my family is ugh, poor

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
Well you should try and attend one ASAP it'll do wonders for your game, plus im sure people will help out as well (They're a lot nicer face-to-face)

:)

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
rarien, welcome to my club...i'm not poor tho:p

my reasone is that my family hates smash, or any other game...and they don't know anyone who is willing to drop me to a tourney:(so they just say no.

o, and watch wak's advanced techniques how to vidz if you haven't already done so:)

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Yeah I seen all wak's vids, I KNOW about the advanced techniques I just suck at them, I think I'll practice wavedash with Mewtwo by the way, it seems really easy with him, same with Jigglypuff

Rarien

Smash Cadet
I'm having ALOT of trouble on: SHFFIC or whatever it is >_> short hop, fast fall, down + a, l-cancel, shine. A video said go to practice and get a 4 hit combo with that and I can't do over 2, I think I'm mostly having trouble with the l-cancel, any tips?

Rarien

Smash Cadet
*cough* Luigi is like the crappiest character, in my eyes =|

I just want to master Falco =\

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
Luigi has the best wavedash in the game, and also down a is your problem dude, use the c stick for all arials and smashes, much,much faster. :)

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Yeah I do that every now and then on accident >_>;, Yeah they were bickering about me not being a pro, and it looks like if your not a pro your nothing -_- Meh I bet I could still take them, probably not win but put up a big challenge, I might not know all the advanced techniques but I mastered the techs and use them ALOT =|,... Okay maybe I'll still get owned but yeah, 'Least my timing owns...

Wire, Alot of my friends like to play in training mode against eachother so the "newbs" don't just unleash a barrage of left c-stick over and over, so I don't really like using it since so many people do use train. mode

*cough* airial > c-stick abusers

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
You're an idiot. We were bickering because you don't listen, you didn't even know the reason of agrument..and that makes me have to respond, and now..you still don't.

We were trying to explain that your outlook on things are very wrong but you would not listen. Lightshade may have been alittle harsh about it but I tried to talk with you civilly but you would not listen, your noobish clogged your ears. We tried to explain to you that it simply takes practice, we can't make your fingers better and there is no magic way for you to learn how to shuffle properly or any of the advanced techs but you'd rather sling insults.

And yes, you would get owned hard.

Rarien

Smash Cadet
You're an idiot. We were bickering because you don't listen, and now..you still don't.

We were trying to explain that your outlook on things are very wrong but you would not listen. Lightshade may have been alittle harsh about it but I tried to talk with you civilly but you would not listen, your noobish clogged your ears. We tried to explain to you that it simply takes practice, we can't make your fingers better and there is no magic way for you to learn how to shuffle properly or any of the advanced techs but you'd rather sling insults.

And yes, you would get owned hard.
How do you get owned hard? xD Can you just you know... die?

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Funny, thats all you can say, you can't agrue any valid points back, you can't even throw out a valid insult either.

I also said he was abit harsh about it, the truth hurts. And look, you can't even listen to brawlpro, who mentioned how you were double posting. You really pay no mind to what anyone has to say.

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Lol you just said I was slinging insults, now I'm not "throwing" out insults?

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I said a valid insult, you say things that have no reasoning. I called you an idiot because you failed to understand why we were agruing with you, you just told me to go die as your last insult.

Repryx

Smash Champion
HEY IM ONE OF THE BEST FALCO'S in MY CITY (and one of the worst in my state) lolz But I gonna have to tell you like I tell EVERYBODY ele who makes threads like these......READ THE STICKIES....You would avoid 3 page arguments as well as save your fingers from alot of questions...Everything about Falco is in there....

BTW READ THE STICKIES

P.S READ THE STICKIES

Did I mention READ THE STICKIES???

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Because you won't just shut up and leave everyone alone, Also I answered brawlpro and said I tend to do that often

Okay any that is posting in this thread that isnt ABOUT the thread, go away -_-; Trying to get some help here and so far all I've gotten is three inconsiderate little kids that are "bickering" because I supposedly didn't read the stickies and alot of "real-life" people that actually can understand a simple word called : help

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
No, I won't shut up because you say stupid **** like not understand the bloody reason me and lightshade even bothered to agrue with you. You are the worst kind of noob to have around here, one that doesn't get why hes even agruing in the first place.

You aren't any good.

You are agruing with people who have videos of themselves up and know advanced tactics.

Hmm, that alone shows your level of intelligence.

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Lol yeah,... that doesn't show my intelligence level, its kind of sad that you say someone is smart just because they waste their lifes on a game learning how to cancel delays -_-

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
No, once again, you fail to grasp why the hell I'm agruing with you. I said you showed your level of intelligence due to the fact you don't understand anything..of which, you just proved.

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Okay have fun with that =]

Just remember, your a long time "poster" so it'll be a more serious offence for you, I'm new, I don't know the rules that well =\[you should know better?]

OKAY, back to the subject, Thanks Wire for posting those links earlier, I guess thats the most help I'm going to get on Falco =\

Wireframe

Smash Apprentice
This is getting waaay out of hand, ok i've contributed some vids to help him learn and start him off and i'm prepared to leave it at that from my end.

I'm just happy Bluedeath acknowledged that light shade was harsh to a newbie calling him a lost cause, infact that was my only problem to begin with!

Rairen you've been told what to do it's all about the practice.

There is no easier way unfortunatley it just takes time and dedication.

Salaad

Smash Ace
1. Stop talking about getting "lifes" because that's so overused and, I have 4.

2. There's no "Easy way"

3. I still don't understand "You have no life" as a diss. Please, enlighten me and give me the meaning.

I wavedash with Y and L+R. (Just to stay on topic) xD

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I guess I'm SORT of getting a hang of wavedashing, but still not nearly close enough to use it in a fight =\, correctly atleast

Salaad's post #: Posts: 666 xD

btw bluedeath, you keeping it up is just making it worse for you

If I said you have no life to someone like bluedeath, I ment it as like, how hes saying im an "idiot" and a "noob" because I can't wavedash properly? and he CAN and he probably puts 24/7 of each of his weeks into his dedication towards the game,... -self explanatory-

Me14k

Smash Lord
Okay have fun with that =]

Just remember, your a long time "poster" so it'll be a more serious offence for you, I'm new, I don't know the rules that well =\[you should know better?]
1st: learn to spell nub. offense not offence. jesus.

2nd: no one cares if you are new. No one cares about you, hence no one cares if you get banned. on the otherhand bluedeath contributes a lot so he is less likely to get banned for arguing with a nub (like that can get you in trouble).

3rd: rawr.

Rarien

Smash Cadet
1st: learn to spell nub. offense not offence. jesus.

2nd: no one cares if you are new. No one cares about you, hence no one cares if you get banned. on the otherhand bluedeath contributes a lot so he is less likely to get banned for arguing with a nub (like that can get you in trouble).

3rd: rawr.
4: Did you not notice how I put a ? at the end of that? =] Learn english and how some people use it pl0x

LOL @ This thread

Srsly is everyone here serious?

On a side note I'm KevinM *applause*
Uhm Well I was serious in trying to learn if there was any tricks to doing advanced techniques easier =\

Like on GunZ you can wall climb with your sword easier if you put the most important part into jumping off of your mark on the wall <-- don't pay attention to that if you don't know what GunZ is

Rarien

Smash Cadet
Dash has nothing to do with wavedash,... =| [I think]

Okay people stick to the thread name please, or stick to this: Can you give me a more detailed step-by-step guide to wavedashing other than just telling me the buttons, like the speeds and stuff? =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom