• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

officially the best villian ever

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what about the big cheese? who's lower then low...

or aku, the shapeshifting master of evil (imo greatest villian ever)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Earthworm Jim had some pretty great villians.

Evil Queen Pulsating, Bloated, Festering, Sweaty, Pus-filled, Malformed, Slug-for-a-Butt

Professor Monkey-for-a-Head

Bob the Killer goldfish

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero

how can anyone claim to be a greater villian then the shapeshifting master of darkness, the shogun of sorrow, the almighty evil lord aku

Sieg

Smash Champion
I have. Aku doesn't do jack **** but stand there. The one time Jack ever gets close, he just throws him through more time portals.

Aku may have time portals, but Dio can stop time. He'd just **** Jack up right away.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah we're more like the "sieg has **** opinions, has played 4 rpgs in his life, has never watched samurai jack and states opinions as fact" trio <3

and you said you always win... ha!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
lol I love samurai jack :(

Has Aku ever burned a dog alive? Has Aku ever promised to not harm a child only to turn the mother into a vampire and force her to eat it?

Aku's pretty cool, but he totally isn't on the same level of villainy as Dio. Have you ever read Jojo's Bizarre Adventures?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
i think aku is great
dio brando is awesome tho..
any more discusion is
Muda muda muda muda muda muda muda muda

also black shadow gets a mention for being on the recieving end

Top Bottom