• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL4meleereallistyallreadit Alabama Power Rankings - OFFICIAL4meleerea

AL_bubba

Smash Rookie
hey yall i was wonderin why all the other states have power rankings but no one ever bothered to make one for here so i decided that i would just throw it out there and then we cango form there. so itll be to make everyone who aint goin to turnies to make them want to go to to there so that they cna make it higher in the list i think it will be good for the comunity to have that rivalry and aspirations to get better so lemme know what yall think

1. AL_bubba (main - Docter Mario :c )

2-7. Scrubzone if you know what i mean

7. i guess lolplayerssince thats all anyone isanymore

so yall get ittogether so we can take it back. ****.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
A power rankings thread for Alabama that isn't by MY making? Madness :3

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I'm actually coming down to UA tomorrow for GAWes and my brother. If you guys want to get wrecked by me, I'll be down for that. =p
Maybe play for money too? Fair warning, you likely won't win.

XD

GAwes

Hidden Boss
To cheap peach. When you headin down and will you be here til Sunday at all? I have to go to a history grad party from like 430 to 730 and I have to cook something for it before then. Tonight I might be up all night at the moes across my street. First 50 customers tomorrow get 52 free burritos. Pretty sweet. So I can play after the party sat but may be tired as balls. Or anytime sunday will be fine

Top Bottom