• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Wario Skype Chat **REVIVED**

Asa

Smash Hero
i'll probably be there if i'm not drinking

or maybe i can drink and skype idk

Padô

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm missing college's first class just to hear your sexy voices, where is *SniperNightOwl*? He could make this even MORE epic.

*SNIPERNIGHTOWL*
(He'll name search)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Ok, I'm missing college's first class just to hear your sexy voices, where is *SniperNightOwl*? He could make this even MORE epic.

*SNIPERNIGHTOWL*
(He'll name search)
I thought sniper was a girl?

Anyways this is mad bias towards people who don't have skype I'm suing for discrimination. :chuckle:

Asa

Smash Hero
It's so much cheaper to talk to my parents than calling internationally

hype for wario chat

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I like how many warios are on skype. malcolm is the only one and he is away

EDIT at 9:32: ok well this thing obviously isnt working.. idk either someone help me out with ideas or this thread was kinda a waste of space.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Oh im never actually away. I just use that to disable the noises on skype. If im signed online...theres a good chance that i'm there. sorry for not clarifying that earlier =(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Oh im never actually away. I just use that to disable the noises on skype. If im signed online...theres a good chance that i'm there. sorry for not clarifying that earlier =(
at least you were the only person on.

Padô

Smash Lord
Seriosuly we need to make this actually happen, seems like ppl aborted the mission because of tourneys lets keep this friendly and ask everybody what time and date is better to everyone RIGHT NOW, and schedule it with at least 5 days from the actual date so everyone can prepare theirselves.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Seriosuly we need to make this actually happen, seems like ppl aborted the mission because of tourneys lets keep this friendly and ask everybody what time and date is better to everyone RIGHT NOW, and schedule it with at least 5 days from the actual date so everyone can prepare theirselves.
GREAT idea! I'll be on this Friday and Sunday.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Friday until 8 for me...I'll be back at midnight, though.

Saturday for the majority of the day....

Maybe a little on Sunday.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hmm well Saturday i have a really big tournament so i hope to be at a smashfest so it doesnt really work for me. I really think that weekends are messing up our skype nights. lets try Thursdays or Wednesdays?

Romulox2010

Smash Rookie
If I get a webcam sometime soon ill be sure to put this on my priority list. This sounds like a great idea and I really wouldn't want it to die out. Its a shame I'm in between jobs :(

Padô

Smash Lord
I'm never avaible on week days because of my job and college lol unless you do a Skype chat on 01:00am on friday (11pm for me here :)

I'm all good on sundays. Avaible all week.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ok. Next chat is going to be in the future so everyone mark your calendars!!

March 26, 2010

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
okay guys. im back from a long posting hiatus. and back from the beach with my girlfriend. ill be on skpye later tonight so lets chat it up

Padô

Smash Lord
I'll try to.
I got college classes from 6 to 11 pm lol so it'll be really hard to talk to you guys but whatever I'm signing my SKype account soon and we'll do mini chats whenever we can.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Necromancy!!

NECROMANCY!!!

NEXT SKYPE CHAT IS GOING TO BE ON FRIDAY JUNE 3rd AT 8:00 EASTERN TIME!!

Top Bottom