• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official STB Thread!

CHUK

Smash Ace
O SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!(demolition squid mode, random flash) I might be coming. Should I be there by like 11 am? How late do you think this will be to?

EDIT: I AM coming. I will probably have to leave at 4:00

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
hey umm are any of you going to the tourny in phx on the 14th i think it is? or are you gonna be holding a bi weekly the same day?

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
hey umm are any of you going to the tourny in phx on the 14th i think it is? or are you gonna be holding a bi weekly the same day?
yeah these things are weeklies. Like every sat.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That was some good stuff Chuk. It was really nice to meet you, sorry about hogging the cube, but Jose tempted me.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That's cool, man. I'll just see you guys at OC3. Unless you guys come next Saturday in lieu of the Phoenix Tourney. But, I am glad to say that something semi-epic did happen. Jose was so angry at losing to my DK and Bowser. Poor fella.

Love_Dove

Smash Apprentice
:-(

Yah, I worked late too. 22 hours straight because nobody could relieve my shift.

I heard that one PHX tourny is happening next weekend. Are you guys going or are you holding your own? I'll come by next weekend if you're holding it. I don't plan on working much next week.

<3

CHUK

Smash Ace
He beat your Bowser 4 TIMES!!!!!!1 That was a funny *** display though. He got so pissed, that **** was hilarious. Next time I will have to see some Falco diddos. I hope to come next week.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Yeah about that tourney. I have been out of town for like the last three weeks and am getting home this Monday. The rules of that tourney are kinda wack, but its like 5 miles from my house, probably the closest tourney that will ever happen for me. But if Hanki and Butters are coming up, I'd rather hang out with you guys and get some good competition cause I have a feeling that there are gonna be a lot of noobs at this coming tourney. Is anyone else feeling the same?

EDIT Good **** to CHUK for finally making it out to the STB lol. You decently surprised me when we played. We have to play some more when I can get out there.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff. I feel the same way Sizz, but over all the smash fest with Chuk was both funny and hilarious. " I beat your Bowser four times!!"

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah, Jose is a good guy. It's just that I like arguing with the guy. He is so cocky that I am compelled to mimic the guy so he feels annoyed just like I do. I'll get him, though. My Boozer doesn't take losing well.

Today was really fun, and it was a pleasure meeting CHUK. He's good people and is welcome back anytime. In fact, I encourage it.

Sizzle: I get what you're saying about the Phoenix Tourney, but I don't think all that many scrubs will be there. Wobbles is going, after all. But the rules are whack, you're right about that. Anywho, I'm still in the process of talking to Shane about this coming Saturday. He's called me once, and I missed that call, so I'm going to talk to him either tomorrow or Monday because he should be home now. I'll get the details and I'll get back to you guys. However, I want people to understand (and I know you all won't have a problem with it anyway) that at the request of Hanki that this will be strictly fun. That sounds like a paradox, but I totally agree. We all need some fun before we head out to OC3. If you read this Shane, I'll call you soon.

Butters: I need your phone number because I can't seem to find you on MSN.

Also, Love_Dove: You worked 22 hours straight?!?!? Is that even legal? We did miss you though.

Wait, TWENTY-TWO HOURS STRAIGHT?!?!?

That is all.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna quote Guillermo but it was too long so whatever.

Why don't you guys come to the GU tourney? It should be fun and will feature some good players. So what if the rules are whack, as long as there are cool people to chill with it will be fun regardless.

Also when are you guys coming to my place for a smashfest. I've been over at least twice and I have seen no love from STB to my Smashfests.

You all need to come to my next monthly. No Johns, No Mames.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Guillermo? Me or the Jimmy Kimmel Live Guy? Either way, you can't go wrong. But I am the more handsome of the two. As for the GU Tourney, I have to talk to Shane about it. However, funds are precious to STB right now, as most of our monetary efforts are going towards OC3. California is an expensive place, and we need to have as much money as possible to go.

About your Smashfests, We'd LOVE to go, but transportation is an issue right now. This is deeply saddening. But I guarantee we'll be making it to your Fests in the future.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Goop, you know you got love from STB! We'll be there after all these financial things are settled. I really want to go, trust me.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to having teh Hanki and teh Butters over this Saturday. I'm not sure if I'll make it to the GU Tourney, but I'll do what I can.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
well...G-MO is working on his situation and I'm going, but I'm also trying to convince Omar( Toro) and Bryan to go. We'll see what happens.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
If necessary Hanki or Butters, I could probably house you for the tourney cause I live like 5 miles from it. This is in no way trying to take away from the STB. Whatever is the most convenient since you guys are travelling a couple hours.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
I dont even know what time the tourney is / rules / if we even need housing cuz its late. I'm a lazy ******* and haven't checked up on it. Plus I've been un-packing and stuffz. On another note, Sizzle: Are you playing WoW again? I just got my tier 5 Gladiator helm on my rogue ^_^

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Actually, I'm gonna be starting again pretty soon, probably within the next week. I'm pretty sure its not on your server though. I've got a couple questions for ya check your PMs.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Bumpage for coolness, and such.

I'm looking forward to have PV kids in STB territory tomorrow. It will be epic. And then you guys are heading to the GU tourney, right?

By the way, what time are teh Hanki and Butters showing up? Oscar's got to pick up Bryan from SV at nine thirty AM. I could show up at your (Shane and Zach) convenience.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
ye this is gonna be good, oh and btw thanks for the ride oscar its alot of help! hope to have a good time tomarrow

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Oscar can't hear you on account of him being banned by B-Will, but I'll relay the message.

On a less tyrannical note...

He'll pick you up tomorrow. If you need anything, just call Oscar at 623 399 2842 when you're there. If you're going to the GU Tourney, you'll have to be dropped off at your sister's? Is there any way she can pick you up after GU? If she can't that's cool. Oscar doesn't mind dropping you off. See you tomorrow, guys.

AXE 09

Smash Master
darn it. Tag went out having fun without me (jerk...lol jk). make sure you represent well Tag!!! show 'em what SV's made of!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Tag is a stud. I'm glad you made it up here Brian. We enjoyed your company. Sorry about the arguing, we do it often. Anyway, good times.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Oh noes!

What does this mean? Will Hanki and Butters not be coming?

Will this affect Butters' trip to OC3? So many questions.

Top Bottom