• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
More Fake than your "biological" father.

Ridley for Brawl.

*dissapears in a mist of Ridleys*

Sinn

Smash Lord
I saw this and thought it was hilarious. Especially if you already like VG Cats. Now if only they would start updating more regularly.

Mike966

Smash Cadet
the one in the right look's old school, when sonic ruled over platformer games so i´d pick that. But the other is fine too

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
is there going to be three third party characters because my friend said some nintendo guy said there is going to be and i know snakes one and has the second one been released. i hope one of those slots though are sonice which i think s likely because of the demand for him

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
is there going to be three third party characters because my friend said some nintendo guy said there is going to be and i know snakes one and has the second one been released. i hope one of those slots though are sonice which i think s likely because of the demand for him
Lol. "That question was less stupid, even though you asked in a profoundly stupid way."
A big hug for the person who can identify the reference!

There MAY be three 3rd Party characters. The "Nintendo guy" your friend was talking about is Sakurai, the guy in charge of making Brawl. He said he would like to have one or two more 3rd Party characters, but will probably limit it to three total (including Snake).

Sonic was on the TOP of the fans' most wanted list. Right now, especially with M&SatOG coming out soon, Sonic has really great chances. I expect him to be in Brawl.

Garuda

Smash Ace
That's correct. Masahiro Sakurai, the game's creator, said that they'll include 1-2 more 3rd-party fighters, after Snake of course.

And Sonic was the most requested, so...

EDIT: AW CRAP, BEAT ME

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Does it play like Sonic Rush? Or is there more to it?

I've never owned Sonic Rush, but I understand it plays like the classic Sonic games of olde. I kinda figured by the title that there would be some RPG elements to it. But, I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

TELL US ABOUT SONIC RUSH ADVENTURE, LUPO ARO! :)

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Maybe you should watch gameplay videos on it? But yeah I thought the vehicles in it were pretty nice. I only have 1 Chaos Emerald and 4 Sol Emeralds.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I played a Multiplayer match on it with someone i hang out with the other day and I only played the first level but it seems to be loads better than SR...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom