• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Smash LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
bold words coming from someone who kept "dodging" me due to his own "lag" issues >_> :ohwell:

I did have lag issues but now i'm fine, however my laptops harddrive has been damaged. It should be wiped and fix by the end of the week. BTW as soon as my laptop is fixed again Ill play you. If you don't believe me ask Kois.

-I'm on my school's computer currently

-This is also the 6th time my computer had to get wiped

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I did have lag issues but now i'm fine, however my laptops harddrive has been damaged. It should be wiped and fix by the end of the week. BTW as soon as my laptop is fixed again Ill play you. If you don't believe me ask Kois.

i wasnt bring that up to chalange you, I did that because you where so spacific about you faces you..as if youve allways had perfect connection, but you havnt and ya, give people a break :p

im sticking up for all you 94+ pingers xD

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice

What type of computer are you using? Apple?

I use a 2006 IBM Thinkpad, and it still has no problems, plus it's pretty danm fast!

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why not try reading the first post if you'd like to sign up? It tells you how to there.

Let's play some tetris: Try checking the stickies.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
There's really no point being in this league anymore, anyways. Last 10 or so signups haven't even done a match.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Did I make it into the league, lol, I sent a pm.

blackninjaforevr

Smash Cadet
NNID
Beefsloth
3DS FC
2681-2164-1047
I would like to start playing some ppl, I'm new blood but have set everything up for online play and can do most of the advanced tricks in melee, so hopefully I can start getting good at ssb, and I am just basically bored. I pm'd you, dunno if this is still going on or anything.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol stand-by, i dont know but i think some of the rules made this system of ranking sort of foolish, because of the "have to wait for both to confirm" thing i had to wait three weeks to have my rank uped =.= not gona say who that was out loud, all i can say is they recently retired on the boards >_>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Attention all mods:

Should this thread be deleted since it clearly is never updated and never will be?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Attention all mods:

Should this thread be deleted since it clearly is never updated and never will be?
lol deleted, i forgot how some members in SWF think they have spacial rights...im pretty sure its up to Neph to ask for this to be closed due to the fact that it is HIS and that it isnt hurting or violating any rules >_>

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, having mods delete it would be kind of silly. I just want to see if Nephiros is going to update this ever. If he isn't he could at least put in the title of the thread - not going to be updated again... or something.

I suppose this thread could be helpful to see who's good online, etc. All I know is I can't be on the list because Nephiros hasn't been on swf (i can't check his profile due to swf being laggy) and hasn't bothered to update it. I guess I shouldn't complain though since I'm not going to do anything to help out.

Whatever, I don't really care anymore.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I kept it open in case Neph decided he wanted to restart the thread.

But, because people ask to join without even reading the whole of the first post or the rest of the thread, I'm going to close it.

Neph: If you want this re-opened, contact me on MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom