• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS OFFICIAL SMASH BROS 4 3DS TOURNAMENT Today! NEED STREAMER ASAP!

What day would this tourney work best for you?

• October 3rd

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • October 4th

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • October 11th

Votes: 90 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
Good games, RCyclone RCyclone ! I had a lot of fun and learned a lot.
Good Games!

And The Almost Double KO at the end on prism tower was so Funny! I saved that Btw.

Yeah, I learned a lot about pac man thanks to you! :D

You're Pretty good with him!

Ganondorf definitely has problems with him. imo

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
Good games! I cannot believe you survived that spike to toadstool jump gimp in the second match! I was so mad lol! Game and Watch has such a good recovery!
I know right! I was amazed too! Plus I actually learned something from that match! good games man. (Also my quotes were mainly just for the lol's I wasnt being serious of course :b:)

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
haha me too! I really need to delete mine!
May I ask what you learned?
I figured out the Oil Bucket thing and you were pushing me to the ledge with your cape. Did you learn anything?
I also need to look over how stage counter picks do, I was mainly just picking stages that had good music.

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I figured out the Oil Bucket thing and you were pushing me to the ledge with your cape. Did you learn anything?
I also need to look over how stage counter picks do, I was mainly just picking stages that had good music.
Well, I was using custom moves thar is why I pushed you off :)
And yeah. I need to learn to punish more. Also, I gotta be careful with some of the moves I use. I am pretty bad at adjusting to opponents.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
My body is ready if anyone wants to go. I have on of the hardest characters because I cant use them in Anyone online :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom