• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS OFFICIAL SMASH BROS 4 3DS TOURNAMENT Today! NEED STREAMER ASAP!

What day would this tourney work best for you?

• October 3rd

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • October 4th

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • October 11th

Votes: 90 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
Sorry I didn't get a chance to practice with people this weekend. I entered in a couple tournaments which I think helped with practicing. I'll most likely be available to play in the evening. I'll be back in here later. Keep Settling It In Smash guys.

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
I'm willing to add people to practice/test out my currently crappy internet on

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
@ Starbound Starbound and @Dean Lawrence you two are not in the tournament any more. However, I need to know your Challonge names to get you out of it.
@ nnnitsuj nnnitsuj @ Angelglory Angelglory @AuraBreak we need your info like th rest. If you do not have it posted in 24 hours, then you will not be participating.
Their names are in my post next to their Smashboards names.

Edit: nvm...I deleted them. oops.

We never got to play yet :(
You're my first opponent. I want to be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
They are. Would you rather have about 3 counter picks instead? This gives the opportunity to gibe other stages a chance. Besides, which ones are you referring to, besides the walk offs?
The ones I was referring to was Mario Kart stage and Tomodachi Life stage

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
okay, but why? The karts do minimal damage and do not show up too often. Tomadachi life may be large, but what is the problem you see in it?
For Mario Kart, the cars look like they are as powerful as smash attacks plus their are multiple cars which means multiple smash attacks
And for Tomodachi it would be a race to the bottom floor then the player would just stay thier doing short jumps and using up air attacks

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed @fearless.leader @ThatWasPeachy @dd_ray @NivinyaFate @Xavier @Xavier :D (just in case) @Werner Herzog @ KoiKazma KoiKazma @D3RK @Spirst @Orngeblu @Hibiki @Pink! @Cloudx128 @ Ceadda Ceadda @Kiondrick @LinkedKnight @Raijinken @JJJAGUAR @YurWill @Dean Lawrence @RCyclone @ yahooda yahooda @ Finsom25 Finsom25 @RascalTheCharizard @Kirbyquake @ magnobssed magnobssed @ Scourge The Hedgehog Scourge The Hedgehog @EarthBoundRules @ PowerHungryFool PowerHungryFool @Xhyrri @ Gameshow349 Gameshow349 @ SuperMii3D SuperMii3D @Themandme @ LckyAce LckyAce
Finally got through all those names.
The tourney will be taking place on October 11th at 2:00 PM Central Time Zone (12:00 PST/3:00 EST) This is currently not changing. IN ORDER FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOURNAMENT, you must do the following:
Make a post in this thread with the following information:
  • Your name
  • Confirm that you are the one who has signed up for the tourney, and that you ARE AVAILABLE for that time
  • If you are available, then please post your friend code, along with your Raidcall account
  • If you do not have a Raidcall account, then say so
  • Then state who you have chosen to play as for this tournament
Here is a model of how you should do this (click the spoiler):
My name is Captain Norris
I am the one that has signed up for this tournament, and I will be able to participate in it on October 11 at 2:00 PM Central Time.
Friend Code: 0920-1016-6099
Raidcall Account: Captain Norris
I have chosen to play as Mario :4mario:
DO NOT PUT IT IN SPOILERS!! If you do not do this by October 3rd, you will be kicked out of the tourney and will be replaced. No questions.
@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed first, please re-edit people's names that you currently have. Some need updated (like my own) while others need to be the actual username of the person. Some of these may or may not be the actual person. Please also update all of the posts people give, in spoilers, in your sub-op post. Here is an example:
My name is Captain Norris
I am the one that has signed up for this tournament, and I will be able to participate in it on October 11 at 2:00 PM Central Time.
Friend Code: 0920-1016-6099
Raidcall Account: Captain Norris
I have chosen to play as Mario :4mario:
Thanks!
@ThomasTerminatorOfficial and @Zipzo I jsut need a confirmation that you guys will be able to still stream this event on the time given. If you are, please give your friend codes also. :)

I think that is everything for now! Thanks everyone, and please ask Speed and I anything!
whoever was previosuly called ThatWasPeachy PLEASE TELL US YOUR NEW NAME!
@ Angelglory Angelglory here

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
For Mario Kart, the cars look like they are as powerful as smash attacks plus their are multiple cars which means multiple smash attacks
And for Tomodachi it would be a race to the bottom floor then the player would just stay thier doing short jumps and using up air attacks
I can understand that. However, not all up airs are viable. More platforms will cause more mix ups and punishes.

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
I can understand that. However, not all up airs are viable. More platforms will cause more mix ups and punishes.
The only stage I see I problem with is Mute City. Hitting the track does a ridiculous 15 damage with quite a bit of knock back. There are no ledges at all, it's only platforms. I hardly say that make for a viable stage imo. But I can always just ban it so whatevs.

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
Mute City used to be legal back in Melee days in the West Coast ruleset. Which I always found hilarious. I think characters with strong Dair moves will profit from there. Time to ban it.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Mute City used to be legal back in Melee days in the West Coast ruleset. Which I always found hilarious. I think characters with strong Dair moves will profit from there. Time to ban it.
I am assuming you mean spikes over down airs?
The only stage I see I problem with is Mute City. Hitting the track does a ridiculous 15 damage with quite a bit of knock back. There are no ledges at all, it's only platforms. I hardly say that make for a viable stage imo. But I can always just ban it so whatevs.
Banning it is a point.

Hmm... I shall play around with it a little bit more before banning officially.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Oh, seeing the time of the tournament now, I won't be able to participate since I have to go to work an hour after the tournament starts.

Gameshow349

A Hoot and a Half
3DS FC
0748-3702-2621
I think there is early enough warning to avoid the cars as well as plenty of places to hide and you should be able to avoid the second hit unless your opponent forces it.

Finsom25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
finsom25
3DS FC
3780-9567-3401
oh, if anyone wants to battle/add me, just say.

Last edited:

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
I've come to the conclusion that the internet connection at the house I'm currently staying at isn't good enough for online Smash. It's not TERRIBLE, but it has enough hiccups to mess me up. In other words, @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed and @ Captain Norris Captain Norris , I think it would be best if I drop out of this tournament. However, after I move out in probably about a month or so and get a new internet router, (which should be a better one that can handle online gaming) I'd love to join one of your future tourneys. :b:

PowerHungryFool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Power-HF
3DS FC
1504-6251-0700
Switch FC
SW-7375-5375-8309
I've come to the conclusion that the internet connection at the house I'm currently staying at isn't good enough for online Smash. It's not TERRIBLE, but it has enough hiccups to mess me up. In other words, @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed and @ Captain Norris Captain Norris , I think it would be best if I drop out of this tournament. However, after I move out in probably about a month or so and get a new internet router, (which should be a better one that can handle online gaming) I'd love to join one of your future tourneys. :b:
Don't act so fast. I was having connection trouble as well. But I assigned my 3DS an IP address and added it to my routers DMZ and it fixed it. Maybe you could try that first?

Ceadda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lethality
3DS FC
2878-9806-5002
What happened to all those people that wanted in after it was already full?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom