• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS OFFICIAL SMASH BROS 4 3DS TOURNAMENT Today! NEED STREAMER ASAP!

What day would this tourney work best for you?

• October 3rd

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • October 4th

Votes: 39 27.7%
  • October 11th

Votes: 90 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
2 Question
1. What time will the tournament start?
2. What time will you put out for the poll to join the tournament?

AuraBreak

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for updating this for me :) Is it possible that we can do that AFTER the challonge bracket is filled, that way we know exactly who is playing?
Although I would like Captain Falcon, it would be fairer to do it after the chalonge is up imo.
I was going to say it's kinda wierd to put claimed characters already considering the bracket is first come, first serve. :p

響「Hibiki」

Smash Cadet
It would be best to do it tomorrow or the day after that way they can get some training in with their main. No person would be able to have the same character. I agree PMs are best though. It would be how @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed has it, but just anonymous names.
I don't see why you should limit people to using different characters just for the sake of doing so.

Also locking in picks a short time before the tournament gives people enough time to actually test out characters before deciding on what they want to play.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I don't see why you should limit people to using different characters just for the sake of doing so.

Also locking in picks a short time before the tournament gives people enough time to actually test out characters before deciding on what they want to play.
But choosing a character would allow you to stick to that one for the time you have to practice. While it may not end up being your "best" character in the end. It would give you enough time to become decent with your pick.

If we're claiming characters now, may I have Duck Hunt Dog?
No more claims till tomorrow. Sorry.

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
If we're claiming characters now, may I have Duck Hunt Dog?
You cannot claim characters now. Not until the bracket is filled. that goes for everyone.
2 Question
1. What time will the tournament start?
2. What time will you put out for the poll to join the tournament?
Okay, last time I will say this, so everyone read this. In fact, read the OP before reading this.
1. The time will be given once the date is voted upon. It will be sometime in the early afternoon.
2. The bracket will be opened 24 hours from the time this thread was posted, immediately following the Poll.
:)

IAm2Sarcastic4U

Smash Journeyman
But choosing a character would allow you to stick to that one for the time you have to practice. While it may not end up being your "best" character in the end. It would give you enough time to become decent with your pick.

No more claims till tomorrow. Sorry.
Bye girl. Snatching Dark Pit for this tourney.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280

Yep. It is mostly for variety. :) If you enter the tournament early, you are more likely to choose the character you want to use.

響「Hibiki」

Smash Cadet
Yep. It is mostly for variety. :) If you enter the tournament early, you are more likely to choose the character you want to use.
I don't think the tournament will lack in variety with blind pick, but okay. Just seems weird to have people claim characters on a first come, first serve basis.

Last edited:

Raijinken

Smash Master
Looking forward to it. Would still rather treat Omega forms as equivalent to FD, but that's because half of why I dislike FD is because of its lack of series flair.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I call the Mii Brawler.

EDIT- Was a supposed to make an account for RaidCall and Challonge, because I did

Last edited:

Kirbyquake

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirbyquake
3DS FC
0430-8315-5741
Can anybody explain to me what Custom Equipment is? Don't want to mess up :p

EDIT: Nvm figured it out.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Whoa wait, I wont be here 24 hours from when the OP was made. Ill be away from my computer.....
Sorry, nobody else can claim characters until the challonge bracket is up tomorrow. Read Speed's first post in the thread.

urg xD
I think I made this claim before :p

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I call the Mii Brawler.

EDIT- Was a supposed to make an account for RaidCall and Challonge, because I did
Yep. That was what was preferable. ^.^
NO MORE CLAIMING CHARACTERS! IF ANYONE HAD A CHARACTER CLAIMED BEFOREHAND, THEY DO NOT HAVE IT! ALL CHARACTERS ARE AVAILABLE AT THIS MOMENT!

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Thanks so uch for all the help speed! I cannot believe I forgot to reserve that freaking post. :/ Oh well, it is what it is.
Question! Is there a way to reserve a spot as I wont be here tomorrow when the sign ups open and Im sure they will completely fill up by the time I get back.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Question! Is there a way to reserve a spot as I wont be here tomorrow when the sign ups open and Im sure they will completely fill up by the time I get back.
Hmm... here is what I will do; if you are absolutely positive that you will not make it back in 24 hours of the time this thread was posted (the time underneath the title), then I will reserve you a spot. However, I cannot reserve you a character. You will have to decide from the available characters once you return.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Hmm... here is what I will do; if you are absolutely positive that you will not make it back in 24 hours of the time this thread was posted (the time underneath the title), then I will reserve you a spot. However, I cannot reserve you a character. You will have to decide from the available characters once you return.
DONE DEAL

LckyAce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LckyAce
3DS FC
0533-4950-3798
Can I have that aswell? Im more than likely will be at school..

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
My name on Challonge is "RascalTC", which is what I go by on most sites. I haven't made a Raidcall account because I don't like downloading chat programs. I'd prefer to use Smashboards unless absolutely necessary.

Are custom movesets allowed?
Read the OP.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Voted. Do you guys have any idea when we can start claiming characters again??
*EDIT* Nvm, post says tomorrow afternoon :estatic:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom