• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

dmauro

Smash Cadet
My NNID is dmaurolizer. I can never seem to find anyone at all near NYC in For Glory (so much lag), so I'm hoping to find some people to friend for online 1v1 in the metro area (also down for 2v2 w/ my roommate). Please friend me if you're nearby.

Wtfwasthat

Smash Journeyman
My NNID is dmaurolizer. I can never seem to find anyone at all near NYC in For Glory (so much lag), so I'm hoping to find some people to friend for online 1v1 in the metro area (also down for 2v2 w/ my roommate). Please friend me if you're nearby.
Hey im from brooklyn too, NNID djord94. add me we can play sometime

Steven9wii2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Steven9wii
3DS FC
0430-8975-4668
anyone want to fight on custom levels? my id ixs in my profile thing. just write custom level in your request on miiverse

Steven9wii2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Steven9wii
3DS FC
0430-8975-4668
i had to report (in smash bros.) a person who used the taunts to say inappropriate things.

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
well through all this madness i still want to play 1v1 anyone up???¿

Last edited:

Blacktimusprime

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some active practice partners. I am a captain falcon main with game and watch as my side character. I am trying to get into smash 4 and (hopefully) melee soon. I would really appreciate anyone who's willing to help. I am personally having alot of issues with alot of things (characters, trying to get in, reads). I dont actively go into for glory but I do every now and then. I mostly play lan with friends practicing and trying to beat my bad habits. If anyone is willing/wanting to practice with me or looking for some please let me know by messaging me.

My ID is Blacktimusprime and would love some help with any match ups, critique, and anything else that can be had or said to help improve my play. Especially with fighting luigi's lol.

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some active practice partners. I am a captain falcon main with game and watch as my side character. I am trying to get into smash 4 and (hopefully) melee soon. I would really appreciate anyone who's willing to help. I am personally having alot of issues with alot of things (characters, trying to get in, reads). I dont actively go into for glory but I do every now and then. I mostly play lan with friends practicing and trying to beat my bad habits. If anyone is willing/wanting to practice with me or looking for some please let me know by messaging me.

My ID is Blacktimusprime and would love some help with any match ups, critique, and anything else that can be had or said to help improve my play. Especially with fighting luigi's lol.
lets play i will pick luigi

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GG's ur really good as usual! What did you think of my villager??:4villagerf:
Good games. It was fun, I got a lot of practice in with most of the characters I like to use. I've played against a lot of Villagers lately. I think I'm going to look into Megaman more as a secondary since I've been really liking him recently.

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
Good games. It was fun, I got a lot of practice in with most of the characters I like to use. I've played against a lot of Villagers lately. I think I'm going to look into Megaman more as a secondary since I've been really liking him recently.
I could not even approach your megaman keep on doing what your doin with him.

ClementeQ

Smash Rookie
NNID
ClementeQ
I'm gonna host a room. If anyone's interested let's add each other. Any amount of players is fine by me.

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
I'm always up for fun matches if I'm online. Feel free to add me, but I'm not really all that into the spaztic competitive play level anymore. I'm probably a better opponent for low-mid level people until I get my bearings on the Wii U play.

Last edited:

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
I'm always up for fun matches if I'm online. Feel free to add me, but I'm not really all that into the spaztic competitive play level anymore. I'm probably a better opponent for low-mid level people until I get my bearings on the Wii U play.
i m up for some casual fun matches right now. .care to play?

Projo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Projo777
Hello! Im looking someone to smash with, Ill be competing in a tourney soon so Id like to train a little! please reply! NNID is Projo777

Top Bottom