• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

K7Sniper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
K7Sniper
3DS FC
2595-1237-9071
I'm on for some fun matches. More the merrier

Got a room open. Looking for more than just a 1v1 if enough are on.

Last edited by a moderator:

jman1954goat

Smash Cadet
new to smash wanna play competitive games thats not just final destination wii u id jman1954

also im 18 in school so i play weekdays between 5 pm pacific to 10 pacific verity of times on weekends

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games @ jman1954goat jman1954goat , your Fox has some clear potential to me even though you might not see it right now. You'll get all the practice and help you need around here. It was good fun nonetheless.

jman1954goat

Smash Cadet
Good games @ jman1954goat jman1954goat , your Fox has some clear potential to me even though you might not see it right now. You'll get all the practice and help you need around here. It was good fun nonetheless.
thanks for playing foxs my current main and ill keep practicing with him

any obvious flaws in my game you can point out

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
any obvious flaws in my game you can point out
From what I could remember you rolled wayyyy too often. Try to tone down on that, since they can be very easy to punish if they get read. You also used blaster on the ground when I had already made it into your zone. By the time I was in range to punish you Fox was still putting his blaster away. Manage your use of it better. And for your recoveries, you seemed to like using phantasm over the ledge most often when I was near it, which isn't all that safe since there's a delay to it and ending lag you have to deal with. Mix it up more from the ledge, overusing any one option leaves you more and more prone to punishment.

Oh, and don't dash attack into shields. You'll just get grabbed. For more Fox-specific stuff you should visit here.

SonicStorm15

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lucario82997
3DS FC
1375-7615-7516
Anyone wanna 1v1? Need some practice

Last edited:

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
ITS DOUBLE TIME!! who wants to 2v2? I will be hosting and its 3 stock, 8 minutes with custom moves and team attack on. no equipment allowed. I need 3 people!! just let me know
I got some bad timing, and I thought you wasn't there. I'm so sorry for wasting all that time

Maybe next time.
DAS! long time no see!

Top Bottom