• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

robotmanatee

Smash Rookie
NNID
Exuros
3DS FC
2836-0086-7108
I've never really been in a competitive match besides alot of for glory (if that really counts :/) So anyone willing to fight me? I'm not exactly an average player but i'm not pro either

NNID: Exuros

Last edited:

SonicStorm15

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lucario82997
3DS FC
1375-7615-7516
Double Post Warning Received
Anyone wanna 1v1?

I've never really been in a competitive match besides alot of for glory (if that really counts :/) So anyone willing to fight me? I'm not exactly an average player but i'm not pro either

NNID: Exuros
ill take you on, I''m kinda in the same boat as you lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurt Williams

Smash Rookie
NNID: Brassmonkeys86 I am fairly new to Smash advanced Beginner sort of level, mostly playing King Dedede at the minute to improve and I like his play style. UK London region, happy to play with anyone from anywhere. Feel free to send me a friend request, hope to play with some of you soon. gl hf

Kanghae

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alamielle
hihis! East Coaster kinda rookie-ishh/intermediate here :x Anyoness bored enough of equal or slightly higher skill level that'd like to get some games in to learn, lemme knows!~ Nin ID: Alamielle! Thanks ~ o/

BLTs

Smash Cadet
bltsaregood, lets go! I need to get some practice lol

hihis! East Coaster kinda rookie-ishh/intermediate here :x Anyoness bored enough of equal or slightly higher skill level that'd like to get some games in to learn, lemme knows!~ Nin ID: Alamielle! Thanks ~ o/
Yeah, i need some practice

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
bltsaregood, lets go! I need to get some practice lol

Yeah, i need some practice
Please don't double post; instead, use the edit function.

Leojm

Smash Cadet
NNID
leojm777
My NNID: leojm777 I need practice and want to be somewhat competitive so please friend me and let's smash!!!!!!

Leojm

Smash Cadet
NNID
leojm777
ok I´ll add you right now!!!

SonicStorm15 Im hosting already added you.

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
Hello Everyone. I'm not really a great player but I would love to do some practice 1v1 no items with anyone who is interested . My Nintendo Network ID is DJDave157. I also don't mind doing 3 or 4 player match either. Thanks

I live in California, USA. Btw.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hello Everyone. I'm not really a great player but I would love to do some practice 1v1 no items with anyone who is interested . My Nintendo Network ID is DJDave157. I also don't mind doing 3 or 4 player match either. Thanks

I live in California, USA. Btw.
I'm down for singles or free for all if we can get more people. Maybe even teams. I'll add you.

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
Thanks, you host a room. I have to finish up with something so I'll be a few minutes.
Alright. Let me finish this quick match with this level 9 CPU Diddy and I will then host a room.

Any of you not busy and wanna play friendlies with me? :b
I can add you. My Network ID is DJDave157.

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
Thanks for playing with me fellas. I'm still up to play if anyone else wants to.

Last edited:

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
lol That was really fun. Thanks for the battle guys! Till Next time.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Thanks for playing Dave, same to everyone else who participated. Had a lot of fun. I'd like to play free for all more often.

Thanks for playing with me fellas. I'm still up to play if anyone else wants to.
Sure, I've still got some time. Added you.

Last edited:

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
Thanks for playing Dave, same to everyone else who participated. Had a lot of fun. I'd like to play free for all more often.

Sure, I've still got some time. Added you.
Man I can hardly touch you... thank you for playing. Sorry about the lag, my Grandmother keeps turning on netflix and going to sleep.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Man I can hardly touch you... thank you for playing. Sorry about the lag, my Grandmother keeps turning on netflix and going to sleep.
Good games, I try to stay quick on my feet. I'm better at doing that with some characters better than others. I liked your Pikachu too.

It's alright, it wasn't too big a problem so I stuck around. If it was for you then hopefully it's better next time.

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
Good games, I try to stay quick on my feet. I'm better at doing that with some characters better than others. I liked your Pikachu too.

It's alright, it wasn't too big a problem so I stuck around. If it was for you then hopefully it's better next time.
Thanks for sticking around. I'll try to get better, but I don't know what to do against your shulk.

SonicStorm15

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lucario82997
3DS FC
1375-7615-7516
Anyone up for some 1v1s? Need practice.

Last edited:

MrSonicisawesome

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mrsonicisawesome
Is anyone interested in becoming training partners with me? I want to train with someone who wants to really play and become better like I do. Tired of just training through For Glory X(, hopefully my internet will be good enough. NNID: Mrsonicisawesome

SonicStorm15

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lucario82997
3DS FC
1375-7615-7516
Is anyone interested in becoming training partners with me? I want to train with someone who wants to really play and become better like I do. Tired of just training through For Glory X(, hopefully my internet will be good enough. NNID: Mrsonicisawesome
I wouldn't mind! I'm kinda in the same boat as you lol

(s)hulkinator

Smash Rookie
Definitely trying to meet some competitive players to play 1v1 matches. My id is lukas323 ill be waiting:yeahboi:

Brony Drumming

Smash Rookie
NNID
BronyDrumming
My NNID is the same as my Username; you can add me anytime. I am looking forward to playing with you guys. :)

Top Bottom