• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
My brother, who is a skilled player in his own rights, is looking for friends to play online on occasions. He usually plays 1v1, no items, final destination stages.

His name is blockboy18. he is accepting all invites.

Sannin

Smash Rookie
Hey guys Im new here in the Webside and I wanna ask If any1 would like to train me In Smash Competitve 1v1 I really would appreciate it.My ID is SanninLel (sorry for my bad english)

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
Hey guys Im new here in the Webside and I wanna ask If any1 would like to train me In Smash Competitve 1v1 I really would appreciate it.My ID is SanninLel (sorry for my bad english)
anyone want to play 1v1?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Cool, can only play a few since I gotta go to work soon
Good games! The Lucina vs Ike games were pretty fun, my Shulk was really off par. I get silly n-airs instead of other aerials I input when it comes to online, which can lead to me SDing hilariously as you saw lol.

Tomberry

Smash Cadet
NNID
TeeLew15
Good games! The Lucina vs Ike games were pretty fun, my Shulk was really off par. I get silly n-airs instead of other aerials I input when it comes to online, which can lead to me SDing hilariously as you saw lol.
Good Games indeed, sorry this is late , was on my way to work. Your Ike is no joke, you covered most of his weaknesses and it killed me in the end, I'm up for some more matches when ever you're free lol

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
NNID is ZRoy626. Haven't been here in a long time, it'd be good to play online matches again here since Project M was no more.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Hey guys, it sure has been a while for me! I got tired of not being able to communicate with people in For Glory when I was trying to improve my game against people I was no match for. So here I am, trying desperately to improve my Pikachu (which certainly needs some work)!
Would anyone like to add me and play sometime now or in the future to give me some pointers? My NNID is Amical.

Doop

Smash Rookie
NNID
Owakari
3DS FC
1177-7376-1426
Hey guys!

Picking Sm4sh back up after a small haitus and wanting to get back into it! Looking for sparring partners and fun matches in general. I mostly play to improve so while items and stages are fun, I'd like to keep it to competitive. I like to think I'm decent but not really lol..

I'm on and off for the most part throughout the day, so I guess send me a friend request and we can play!

NNID: Owakari

Last edited:

Tomberry

Smash Cadet
NNID
TeeLew15
Hey guys, it sure has been a while for me! I got tired of not being able to communicate with people in For Glory when I was trying to improve my game against people I was no match for. So here I am, trying desperately to improve my Pikachu (which certainly needs some work)!
Would anyone like to add me and play sometime now or in the future to give me some pointers? My NNID is Amical.
I Added you ^^ I'll make the room

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Amical! :D I'm extremely happy to see you on Smash 4 as well. I hope to play you soon. <3

Hey guy!

Picking Sm4sh back up after a small haitus and wanting to get back into it! Looking for sparring partners and fun matches in general. I mostly play to improve so while items and stages are fun, I'd like to keep it to competitive. I like to think I'm decent but not really lol..

I'm on and off for the most part throughout the day, so I guess send me a friend request and we can play!

NNID: Owakari
I'm game. I'll add you right now.

Tomberry

Smash Cadet
NNID
TeeLew15
Great games! Lots of SDs, haha. But I have to go for now. Any tips would be appreciated if you have any, and I'll see you later!
Just one, your up-b is like insta kill if you don't hit the ledges, that's all I can think of that I feel you need to work on, other than that you was good lol

Doop

Smash Rookie
NNID
Owakari
3DS FC
1177-7376-1426
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Amical! :D I'm extremely happy to see you on Smash 4 as well. I hope to play you soon. <3

I'm game. I'll add you right now.

Awesome, logging on now if you're still on!

ClementeQ

Smash Rookie
NNID
ClementeQ
Feel free to add ClementeQ. I like 1v1, 2v2, and free for all. Prefer no items, omega stages, no custom chars/miis. But! I also don't mind any of that stuff once in awhile. It can all be a nice change of pace but prefer competitive.

Dustydog96

Smash Ace
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Dockman
I MAINLY play wii u. Add me / msg me if you'd like to train, because that's what I'm usually doing on for glory.

But my 3ds FC is: 5129-0428-5392

Top Bottom