• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
Crazy fun games yall! Pretty chaotic haha. I'm looking for 1v1s for a bit though if anyone is up for some!

WritersBlah

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WritersBlah999
Yo! Looking for some 1v1s with people who are willing to experiment with custom moves and a wide selection of stages. Looking to play ASAP. My NNID: WritersBlah999

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
So...do people just not like customs or...
Many major tournaments have them banned. Its not that people hate it. Getting everything unlocked is the thing. Imagine a huge tournament and not all the setups have you're custom moves you use unlocked.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
So...do people just not like customs or...
I think maybe some people aren't too fond of them because they are not sure what to expect. Me? I will play any custom, any character, any item, any stage as long as we get to play around and taunt and not take it too seriously. Some competition is nice but I prefer my opponent be willing to help me learn rather than just severely beating my ass over and over and over! Oh, I haven't made any custom stages yet but I think that would be fun also!

WritersBlah

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WritersBlah999
I think maybe some people aren't too fond of them because they are not sure what to expect. Me? I will play any custom, any character, any item, any stage as long as we get to play around and taunt and not take it too seriously. Some competition is nice but I prefer my opponent be willing to help me learn rather than just severely beating my *** over and over and over! Oh, I haven't made any custom stages yet but I think that would be fun also!
So are you down for a game then?

And as for tournments having them banned, I say that's just laziness on their end. If people have customs unlocked on their 3DSs, then it should be as simple as doing a custom set transfer, which does not take that long.

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583

And as for tournments having them banned, I say that's just laziness on their end. If people have customs unlocked on their 3DSs, then it should be as simple as doing a custom set transfer, which does not take that long.
Its not that simple lol

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942

I can't play right at the moment, but do send me a friend request and I will get it next time I am on. I'm not sure about later tonight or not. Do you do the chat between rounds? Teach me something? Bet your good and you're just gonna kick my ass, huh? Welp, I heard a lot can be learned that way too!

P.S. Anyone who doesn't take this game so seriously they're going to get pissed because I pick Palenta's Temple, feel free to send a friend request. The more Derps, the better the Fest!! :smash:

WritersBlah

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WritersBlah999
I can't play right at the moment, but do send me a friend request and I will get it next time I am on. I'm not sure about later tonight or not. Do you do the chat between rounds? Teach me something? Bet your good and you're just gonna kick my ***, huh? Welp, I heard a lot can be learned that way too!

P.S. Anyone who doesn't take this game so seriously they're going to get pissed because I pick Palenta's Temple, feel free to send a friend request. The more Derps, the better the Fest!! :smash:
Sounds fun. What's your NNID?

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
Hey, is anyone available for some battles? I'd prefer the usual 1v1, but anything else would be fine. :)

Nargacuga

Smash Rookie
NNID
WiseHorror
3DS FC
4811-7984-6827
Add me guys! I do 1vs1, I may not be very skilled but I'm looking for someone that can train with me. I main Zelda so It's a hard character to play with, but I'm now picking up Lucina as my second character but I don't have any experience with her, or Marth from previous smash games. My NNID is WiseHorror

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
NNID: ProjectAngel.

Add me pls. I'll be available to play later tonight.

I'm US East Coast for anyone curious.

Last edited:

WarMachineRox

Smash Rookie
Anyone that is looking for 2v2 matches add THEWARMACHINEROX N IronNinja22 will b on later tonight est timezone

Last edited:
Top Bottom