• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash 4 Wii U Friend adding list

Wolfang28

Smash Rookie
hi ^^ i was just hoping that ppl will add me so we can play smash 4 o3o i normaly play competitively & h8 items xD personaly i do realy like custom movesets & in my opinion they add alot of strategy 2 the game :3 anyway my NNID is Wolfang28. ^-^

ZDH

Smash Rookie
So I'm pretty new here and new to smash in general but if anyone would like to add me I would love to play some games I have the LAN adapter and main Puff and TL. I'm not very good but willing to learn and get better 1v1 mostly.
NNID: ZDH513

BloodyNights

Smash Rookie
NNID
ServantArcher
3DS FC
1246-8831-5354
So I'm pretty new here and new to smash in general but if anyone would like to add me I would love to play some games I have the LAN adapter and main Puff and TL. I'm not very good but willing to learn and get better 1v1 mostly.
NNID: ZDH513
I'll play you for a few games if you want. I don't think I can call myself new anymore, but I'm not super experienced either. lol

ZDH

Smash Rookie
I'll play you for a few games if you want. I don't think I can call myself new anymore, but I'm not super experienced either. lol
Sure that would nice I might learn to break bad habits and how to do things better

BloodyNights

Smash Rookie
NNID
ServantArcher
3DS FC
1246-8831-5354
Sure that would nice I might learn to break bad habits and how to do things better
Well I made a room if you want to join. I set it to 3 stock, no items. I don't really care too much on the stages where we go. Though Battlefield, Omega/Final Destination, Smashville, I think City something, and Duck Hunt stage, seem to be pretty easy stages to fight on with barely any distractions.

Spirst

Ggs..... Its late, I'm tired..... Gotta get usedto this GC controller lol
Yep, good games. Your Greninja isn't half-bad. I'd say you shadow sneak a bit too much which is really unsafe and badly punished. I liked the dair>fair. That was @ Locke 06 Locke 06 you were playing with, by the way. I know, Mega Man is annoying.

Last edited:

DeViSION

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PharaoH56
3DS FC
3582-9979-3669
Yep, good games. Your Greninja isn't half-bad. I'd say you shadow sneak a bit too much which is really unsafe and badly punished. I liked the dair>fair. That was @ Locke 06 Locke 06 you were playing with, by the way. I know, Mega Man is annoying.
yea lol I know I was SS alot...but was trying to test it...... Rarely used it in the 3ds version so I'm trying to learn it...... OMG megaman. Them F**King Pellets!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA...utilt.

Basic Mega Man strategy right there.

Edit: Yeah, fun games. I'm a Mega Man main, but I know how annoying he gets. Especially against Greninja, the lemon wall can be really really tough to get through. Shadow Sneak is a lot more viable on the Wii U due to the graphics and a little less punishable due to the ending lag reduction, but still punishable. Missed the utilt punish, but that's what should happen on block ^^;

Last edited:

Spirst

yea lol I know I was SS alot...but was trying to test it...... Rarely used it in the 3ds version so I'm trying to learn it...... OMG megaman. Them F**King Pellets!
Yep, you have to play vs Mega Man patiently. Duck Hunt too. Greninja's water shuriken can go through every one of Mega Man's projectiles if it's fully charged which is useful to know.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA...utilt.

Basic Mega Man strategy right there.
Yep. Mega Man in a nutshell.

DeViSION

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PharaoH56
3DS FC
3582-9979-3669
Yep, you have to play vs Mega Man patiently. Duck Hunt too. Greninja's water shuriken can go through every one of Mega Man's projectiles if it's fully charged which is useful to know.

Yep. Mega Man in a nutshell.
rarely played any megamans in the Wii U version.. But I juss got to get used to the matchup.... Would like to play both of yall again sometime.... I tend to get better when I play people who give me a hard time

Spirst

rarely played any megamans in the Wii U version.. But I juss got to get used to the matchup.... Would like to play both of yall again sometime.... I tend to get better when I play people who give me a hard time
Yeah, sure. Locke and I are on pretty often so there's a number of windows to play again.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yeah, I'll add you. I know the Greninja matchup pretty well, since Spirst plays him often. I'll show you a little more Mega Man play than just keep away next time.

ZDH

Smash Rookie
Well I made a room if you want to join. I set it to 3 stock, no items. I don't really care too much on the stages where we go. Though Battlefield, Omega/Final Destination, Smashville, I think City something, and Duck Hunt stage, seem to be pretty easy stages to fight on with barely any distractions.
GG thnx for the games

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Happy Thanksgiving! Anyone available right now for 1v1 no items.
I main Megaman but I can play quite a few characters really good.

Blazer

Smash Ace
NNID is: jonsaccount
I'm looking to play a few if anyone is interested. I'm on pretty much any chance I have.

1337dude

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody! Just got the game on friday, and after playing For Glory mode a bunch last night I realized I'd not only be interested in playing more challenging players but also I want to play stock instead of 2-minute matches! My brother and I love playing together too, so if you're interested in 2v2 let me know! Please add me! my network id is: fecalblitz

jahmillion415

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jamoalvarez415
3DS FC
0216-0862-2855
Hey everybody! Just got the game on friday, and after playing For Glory mode a bunch last night I realized I'd not only be interested in playing more challenging players but also I want to play stock instead of 2-minute matches! My brother and I love playing together too, so if you're interested in 2v2 let me know! Please add me! my network id is: fecalblitz
requested. . .let's play

Top Bottom