• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Samus Support Thread [Happy now?]

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
It looks like Samus is about to shoot a missile or the after animation after shooting the charge shot

Why is it a big deal anyway?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

What is Samus doing in this picture? It can't be her up smash... She's aiming upwards.
That looks exactly like what she does directly before starting to charge her blast in Melee, so it's presumably the same thing. All of her standard have been seen and done, so there aren't really any surprises to find in screenshots.

Zaq attaq

Smash Rookie
nice like the vid its all how you use the character that affects how good he or she is no character is perfect

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Samus has amazing color schemes now compared to what she had in melee.

Still, it's gonna be weird using her and not using missles and blasts to kill at low percentages anymore :(

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Samus has amazing color schemes now compared to what she had in melee.

Still, it's gonna be weird using her and not using missles and blasts to kill at low percentages anymore :(
With luck, MCing is still in, which may make it useful for combos. For example, MC -> fair -> uair. Hopefully, such things will be possible. I get this sinking sensation that MCing isn't in, though.

super-7

Smash Journeyman
With luck, MCing is still in, which may make it useful for combos. For example, MC -> fair -> uair. Hopefully, such things will be possible. I get this sinking sensation that MCing isn't in, though.

i agree with you hoping its in for combos,
but gimpy said its out. Hopefully this is fixed for
the actual release date

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Samus is looking better and better, her FS is probably my second favorite, right after Mario's. I like her new colors, especially the fusion one. :D

Lovely

Smash Lord
The Blue light from the charge blaster is beautiful, her Zero Laser is gorgeous. I like how long it last.

courte

Smash Lord
a support thread for a confirmed veteran... do you like rubbing it into the faces of others or something??
This Thread: Ah, my main got in; how about you Ridley?? Krystal?? Ness?? what about Isaac?? C. Olimar?? Bowser Jr.?? Paper Mario?? Geno?? Megaman?? Captain Falcon?!

... lol j/k

Gannondorf the fifth

Smash Apprentice
a support thread for a confirmed veteran... do you like rubbing it into the faces of others or something??
This Thread: Ah, my main got in; how about you Ridley?? Krystal?? Ness?? what about Isaac?? C. Olimar?? Bowser Jr.?? Paper Mario?? Geno?? Megaman?? Captain Falcon?!

... lol j/k
Captain falcon is in, mark my words. Why? Have you seen the updates as of 01/08/08? Those multi man brawl characters have VERY peculiar body frames, especially the red one. I guarantee that C.F. is in.

Top Bottom